myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
what a day in the world, what an example first female
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:45 pm    Post subject: what a day in the world, what an example first female Reply with quote

What an amazing country, we just had a elected Black President in our country and now we have the first female to have the elected delegate count put her on the path to be President. What an example for all girls all over the world.

The UK showed the world the way as a world power and at least one of the scandinavian countries are certainly the leaders in equality in the world. One has something on the order of mandatory equivalent number of male female elected officials... Wish we had that.

Hu Post

This Is What Making History Looks Like

Quote:
Forty-four presidents have been elected in the United States over the past 228 years. Not once have voters had the option to choose a female candidate in a major party. Until this cycle.

mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First nominee to be under an ongoing FBI investigation, now that historical.

And just for the record obama is only half black, he actually had a white mother and white grandparents that took the time and responsibility to raise him. You would never know this because he seldom mentions them.

AKA the fraud.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty--do you ever say anything that is not just vile?
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, I don't think that President Obama could even begin to consider himself white, and if he did, no one would actually accept it. Even if you were only 25% black, if you retained any black features at all in your appearance, you would still be considered black.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:

And just for the record obama is only half black, he actually had a white mother and white grandparents that took the time and responsibility to raise him. You would never know this because he seldom mentions them.
AKA the fraud.

do you know that as a fact????????? IE first to be investigated?

In fact Nixon sent the FBI, IRS, CIA into all his political hit lists. To the point he had his CIA boys bugging democratic HQs, He had them breaking into a doctors office, psychiatrist to get info on a person.

Do you know if Trump has ever been investigated because of his associations in the building industry with the MOB?

also Hilary has had the hate of the right wing wacos investigating her private life from day one 20 something years ago from an investment she made in a land development that she lost money in. your relentless hate is part of your party and being, that why you have a trump as a example of your party. Give me 70 million in todays money and I will put Trump in jail with many others going down with him.

Last edited by real-human on Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:

AKA the fraud.

BTW I have two black brother and sisters you sicko... BTW they have the same apparent racial divide of Obama. And yes if they were in KKK country they would be lynched by your party members.

And yes they consider themselves as being black. But you know more than they do.

Good thing obama had some white folks in his life or ? he would be what? what a racist pig thing to conjecture... on the racism scale off the chart.

BTW do you pound nails for a living... or some kind of butcher?

Last edited by real-human on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great example of the lunacy and thin skin of the liberal retards on this forum.

Fact....Hillary is under an ongoing FBI investigation.

Fact....obama is half black and half white.

Fact...obamas white grandparents took the time and responsibility to raise young barry.

Fact...obama seldom mentions or embraces his white heritage.

Only a racist obsessed fool like mac could misconstrue FACTS and twist them into something vile...
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, given the fact that President Obama is considered to be black, why would he wax on about his whiteness? Frankly, I don't think that either blacks or whites would want to hear it.

As far as Obama's upbringing, I think that his grandparents gave him the kind of balance and caring that he needed to become the person that he is, and it allowed him to succeed far beyond the constraints that limit most folks.

Lastly, let me ask you this. Do you frequently talk about your white heritage, and how it influenced your life?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, given the fact that President Obama is considered to be black, why would he wax on about his whiteness? Frankly, I don't think that either blacks or whites would want to hear it.

As far as Obama's upbringing, I think that his grandparents gave him the kind of balance and caring that he needed to become the person that he is, and it allowed him to succeed far beyond the constraints that limit most folks.

Lastly, let me ask you this. Do you frequently talk about your white heritage, and how it influenced your life?

I sure as hell don't hide from my white heritage or feel an ounce of guilt about it like lefties do.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only a nasty bigot like Matty would attribute all of Obama's accomplishments to his white heritage. What a hateful piece of garbage.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: