myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
what a day in the world, what an example first female
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
But if we used those names he favors in a response to him, he'd still call it a "troll post".

yes this by definition is again a troll post. nothing to the subject. we expect that from a trump supporter, they seem to believe they are above the law and civility. Trump is such a great role model of a human, NOT.

YOU just actually said that? You actually commented on civility and being a role model? Now that is funny! How many times I've read your posts expressing disdain for Trump, and thought how you must be Trump's role model.
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"as I have said use of my name is I believe against the rules of the forum and I believe a violation of the law as internet stalking."

I think that you're forgetting that you participated on this forum for some time as bajaDean. It was a name that you freely selected for yourself, and as a result, you will always be bajaDean to me. The idea of changing your name all the time and expecting everyone to play your game is ridiculous and foolish. Moreover, whining all the time about folks stalking you is total nonsense. You need drop the victim routine and chill out.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
But if we used those names he favors in a response to him, he'd still call it a "troll post".

yes this by definition is again a troll post. nothing to the subject. we expect that from a trump supporter, they seem to believe they are above the law and civility. Trump is such a great role model of a human, NOT.

YOU just actually said that? You actually commented on civility and being a role model? Now that is funny! How many times I've read your posts expressing disdain for Trump, and thought how you must be Trump's role model.

yep you do not get it,

people who stalk and divulge personal information in an effort to harass by even Nevada laws it shows are felonies... get it...

Now showing how pathetic a guy running for president of the USA in your mind is? As I have said before you need to get a real education when you can not even figure out something as simple as that. I am not running for president. too funny you can not figure that out.

Even the laws of the USA separate it in other areas, a public figure vs private figure...

your logic is so lacking here again. Yep trump a presidential candidate talking trash about presidential candidates... and me a blogger pointing out how pathetic he is. you are too funny.. Seriously go take some college math logic so you can understand if you still can not get it.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
"as I have said use of my name is I believe against the rules of the forum and I believe a violation of the law as internet stalking."

I think that you're forgetting that you participated on this forum for some time as xxxxx. It was a name that you freely selected for yourself, and as a result, you will always be xxxx to me. The idea of changing your name all the time and expecting everyone to play your game is ridiculous and foolish. Moreover, whining all the time about folks stalking you is total nonsense. You need drop the victim routine and chill out.

troll post

It does not matter just like if you knew me personally and I was using an alias just because you know me does not give you the right specially once notified specially to post it. Again even you I would not trust for anything... .

and I can do as I please, if I want a higher level of security for myself I do not need your permission. Got it, you go troll somewhere else. I find your personal suggestions so stupid that it amazes me...

BTW the moderators who have suggested I change my name. So accept what they decree. seems you need to go argue with them, daaaaaaaaaaa.

As far as victim game you ever came up against a KKK member wanting to buy a you a ticket to texas to debate the Texas Grand Dragon because he was so stupid.

Well I play it my way and you have no right to interfere with my safety, I believe an ounce of prevention is worth a lb of cure. I am sure things are going to really heat up around election time and do not want the right wiggers attacking.

As I have also mentioned a very close friends brother was murdered by a right winger not long ago just for being gay. Was the nicest guy in the world and the right winger did not even know him, he was just walking up and succor punching a gay. Again my friends mistake was only walking out of a gay bar, he had only come out a short time before that.

So as I say I do not want my name and or where I live posted here. That you can not do it after several notifications speaks volumes for you nature.

swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that what you've got?

We can't forget history in our lives, but I think that you might want to.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It just gets more and more classic all the time, DEAN have you not realized yet that you are your own worst enemy?
But in a divergent way, I say keep it up, you are representing your side very well, so once again, I say, keep it up, you're doing great!
Don't listen to anybody else.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh come on now, you guys just don't get it. This is superior intellect that he is revealing to us. Only a super mastermind chess master as himself would use his real name and location, then change it, and then cry about anyone using his name as a threat. Oops, maybe that wasn't so smart for someone who is so paranoid after all. Poor poor little cry baby is such a victim....ah ya, of his own stupidity.

Hey, I'm curious, what wondrous inventions are the fruits of your genius. I know you shared before that you had some failed "bike share" invention that you whined about like a cry baby, but geesh, that's hardly rocket science.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, yep.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
About 40 years ago I worked with the most despicable peson I have ever met--an American Nazi. He spoke almost exactly like Matty.

Good to know you worked at some point in your life. Did you ever break a sweat like a real man?
I'll bet you a dish of vienna schnitzel he had more common sense than you.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
It just gets more and more classic all the time, xxxx have you not realized yet that you are your own worst enemy?
But in a divergent way, I say keep it up, you are representing your side very well, so once again, I say, keep it up, you're doing great!
Don't listen to anybody else.

troll post...

actually what you and yours present is so laughable, the world had a approval rating of only 10 countries in the world respecting your Bush when he was in office.

Now you have a donald that can not travel out side of the USA because of the hate he has caused. Note Bush today can not travel to many places in the world because he will be arrested. Note Bush was hated so much he was booed at at the Popes funeral by funeral goers.

again I rip appart all your and the right wing posts so severly that you guys have to cut and rum most of the time. My points on my posts rip you to shreds. I have been on other forums before and I can say they have had some right wingers that had brains, but this forum has not a one. you guys just do not have any facts so you stalk and harass.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: