myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
what a day in the world, what an example first female
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
About 40 years ago I worked with the most despicable peson I have ever met--an American Nazi. He spoke almost exactly like Matty.

Good to know you worked at some point in your life. Did you ever break a sweat like a real man?
I'll bet you a dish of vienna schnitzel he had more common sense than you.

I was right y.... how did I get that correct.... how could I ever guess ... Hew coward you never said what you got... I worked as a bricklayers laborer late in high school does that count. I also worked as a machinist to pay for college does that count. Even was the cut man for doing siding one summer. Oh but again I was captain of a undefeated football and wrestling team, so am I more a man than you? At the same time keeping an almost straight A and graduating top 5% as well as being a state champ. So am I more of a man than you? what you got you big measuring man. are you going to cut and run like a coward again... you bring up your big man stuff and cut and run...

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Oh come on now, you guys just don't get it. This is superior intellect that he is revealing to us. Only a super mastermind chess master as himself would use his real name and location, then change it, and then cry about anyone using his name as a threat. Oops, maybe that wasn't so smart for someone who is so paranoid after all. Poor poor little cry baby is such a victim....ah ya, of his own stupidity.

Hey, I'm curious, what wondrous inventions are the fruits of your genius. I know you shared before that you had some failed "bike share" invention that you whined about like a cry baby, but geesh, that's hardly rocket science.

troll post....

awe the little troll. Please post the link on this forum where I discussed that invention.

mac

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No surprise--Matty backs the Nazi. What a creepy guy.
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this thread sure went to hell, no big surprise though.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
Oh come on now, you guys just don't get it. This is superior intellect that he is revealing to us. Only a super mastermind chess master as himself would use his real name and location, then change it, and then cry about anyone using his name as a threat. Oops, maybe that wasn't so smart for someone who is so paranoid after all. Poor poor little cry baby is such a victim....ah ya, of his own stupidity.

Hey, I'm curious, what wondrous inventions are the fruits of your genius. I know you shared before that you had some failed "bike share" invention that you whined about like a cry baby, but geesh, that's hardly rocket science.

troll post....

awe the little troll. Please post the link on this forum where I discussed that invention.

http://www.iwindsurf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25258&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=bike&start=910

OK, here ya go.....you know there is a search function, right?

Page 92 of the thread where you're incessantly crying about the media was this post where you're crying about a failed and not-so-brilliant invention. I'd put a lot of money on it that your failures have more to do with you inability to sell (personality) or poor marketing than the invention itself. Hey, and look at that, there is actually two failed not-so-brilliant inventions and the economy that you are whining about and blaming for your failures. Look at how much information you've freely divulged on a forum where you accuse everyone of stalking you! You really are that stupid.

real-human wrote:

I retired to a degree about 15 years ago after selling a technology. But then invented a new product that tanked(got the patent on a self service bike rental system for cities) and then another one really drained my disposable retirement fund thanks to Bush... was about to move to the black till the economy collapsed. So I am really out of retirement, but can windsurf when there is wind.. I like what I do to much, to ever truly retire.

Yep down here year round, will be up in the US for the next CES show in Vegas, next year could be a good one if the right wingers do not destroy the economy again. Right now closing in a small order from France, that could lead to very good things.

Forgetful and lazy. I keep telling you to do your own homework. I think this is now the third time I've had to remind you of what came out of your hole. Are you going to tell us the same story about Einstein's forgetfulness again? Save it, it was boring the last 20 times.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:

troll post....

http://www.iwindsurf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25258&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=bike&start=910

OK, here ya go.....you know there is a search function, right?

Page 92 of the thread where you're incessantly crying about the media was this post where you're crying about a failed and not-so-brilliant invention. I'd put a lot of money on it that your failures have more to do with you inability to sell (personality) or poor marketing than the invention itself. Hey, and look at that, there is actually two failed not-so-brilliant inventions and the economy that you are whining about and blaming for your failures. Look at how much information you've freely divulged on a forum where you accuse everyone of stalking you! You really are that stupid.

real-human wrote:

I retired to a degree about 15 years ago after selling a technology. But then invented a new product that tanked(got the patent on a self service bike rental system for cities) and then another one really drained my disposable retirement fund thanks to Bush... was about to move to the black till the economy collapsed. So I am really out of retirement, but can windsurf when there is wind.. I like what I do to much, to ever truly retire.

Yep down here year round, will be up in the US for the next CES show in Vegas, next year could be a good one if the right wingers do not destroy the economy again. Right now closing in a small order from France, that could lead to very good things.

Forgetful and lazy. I keep telling you to do your own homework. I think this is now the third time I've had to remind you of what came out of your hole. Are you going to tell us the same story about Einstein's forgetfulness again? Save it, it was boring the last 20 times.

See I knew you got it wrong, no whining about it. You got it wrong again... a bit forgetful aren't you, and lazy you should have read it before you opened your mouth and lied. Again you were wrong. Ya the next one was starting to make money till the economy collapsed under the right wing Bush implosion. Yep not too happy about what went on back then, hurt the retirement fund a lot. But luckily put money into real estate...

Hey landed the order and shipped to France back then.

again you were just forgetful and lazy... as usual.

nw30

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
Ya the next one was starting to make money till the economy collapsed under the right wing Bush implosion.

Damn, it must be really nice and convenient to always have something or somebody else to blame your own failings on.
I wish I was so lucky, I tend to blame myself, a radical concept I know.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
real-human wrote:
Ya the next one was starting to make money till the economy collapsed under the right wing Bush implosion.

Damn, it must be really nice and convenient to always have something or somebody else to blame your own failings on.
I wish I was so lucky, I tend to blame myself, a radical concept I know.

You certainly are no expert at inventing and startups to talk. Do you have a clue to how many times apple failed on products? Gee remember the Newton?

Ya right , my corporate customers went from me being profitable after spending three years developing that channel including winning 4 top awards out of 10 at that industry trade events to literally 0 zero sales to corporate customers in one year as they cut back on higher end marketing. That was specifically where the product was customized for it.

It was unbelievable, again I can not force companies to buy when they were all in major cutbacks and laying off employees, because of the worst economy in the history of the USA, marketing expenditures were the first to get slashed. Yep I can certainly blame that on what happened with Bush running the helm.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: