myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Radical Islam
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
NW30, what I wrote was deliberately ridiculous, but when you think about, it was not nearly as ridiculous as some of you Trump boosters sound. An all out worldwide war with Radical Islam. Now, that's an airhead's solution that is no solution at all. A war against religion is a war that never can be won.

Radical Islam, not peaceful Islam....Sort of like Illegal immigrants, not immigrants...

In other words , people who want to hurt us or do not respect our laws...
really not that confusing...
mac

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No surprises here. The far right wants to suspend the Constitution for folks that don't look like them. The Ku Klux Klan is recruiting in San Francisco. Liberty? Only for white folks.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
No surprises here. The far right wants to suspend the Constitution for folks that don't look like them. The Ku Klux Klan is recruiting in San Francisco. Liberty? Only for white folks.

The constitution calls for open borders and a free pass for law breakers? really?

And I repeat, please let me know when the radical, hateful, KKK is invited to the White House.
Not so sure what your obsession is with such an immeasurable and insignificant group.
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to find a Tee shirt that reads something like, "Hey, Barack ... shit or get off the pot". It would make a great bumper sticker, but only if we wanted our car vandalized. Using slingshots, pea shooters, and drones against individuals -- less than one percent of the firepower we used to decimate Al Qaeda -- is accomplishing little more than scattering the roaches. Can you imagine having to call Hillary or her night clerks at 3:00 in the morning for permission to shoot back, as is required today under this inept PC coward?
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
NW30, what I wrote was deliberately ridiculous, but when you think about, it was not nearly as ridiculous as some of you Trump boosters sound. An all out worldwide war with Radical Islam. Now, that's an airhead's solution that is no solution at all. A war against religion is a war that never can be won.

Then I suggest that you try as hard as you can, to get used to what it sounds like your acceptable "new normal".
But I don't, and won't.
The things that liberals are willing to accept and put up with, astounds me.
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newt Gingrich pops off showing just how ugly and un-American right wing ideologues can be.

“Western civilization is in a war. We should frankly test every person here who is of a Muslim background and if they believe in sharia they should be deported,” Gingrich told Fox News’ Sean Hannity.

"Gingrich’s proposal, which made no distinction between U.S. citizens and noncitizen, would violate scores of First and Fourteenth Amendment-based Supreme Court rulings and laws that together bar discriminating on the basis of religion, favoring one religion over another by the government and restricting freedom of expression and and belief.

Specifically the First Amendment reads: “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”

In addition, the Supreme Court has ruled that the government has no power to strip people of their citizenship, which would be necessary to deport anyone who is a citizen.

Apart from that, there are an estimated 3.3 million Muslims in the U.S., according to a recent Pew Research survey who, by Gingrich’s proposal, would have to take his “test.”"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/15/after-nice-newt-gingrich-wants-to-test-every-american-muslim-and-deport-those-who-believe-in-sharia/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-low_gingrich-745a-top%3Ahomepage%2Fstory
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tough times, tough measures. It's going to take a lot more blood and mangled bodies to wake the left up. Sharia law is not a religion, it is a hate filled barbaric legal system based on Islam.

IT HAS NO PLACE IN AMERICA, NO PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something tells me that mac and swc would have similar views about Europe back in the late 30's - early 40's. And of course they'd have their heroes to point to, like Charles Lindbergh or Joe Kennedy Sr.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

Eastern Europe is full of white Muslims. Iran was supposed to stand for Aryan, so Muslim is not a race.

But for the idiots who continue to wish for more of them to come into our country, good luck with that. You will eventually pay the price. THIS IS OUR COUNTRY. WE DON'T NEED SHARIA LAW.

Do any liberals here think we need Sharia practitioners in the U.S.?
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Something tells me that mac and swc would have similar views about Europe back in the late 30's - early 40's. And of course they'd have their heroes to point to, like Charles Lindbergh or Joe Kennedy Sr."

NW30 gets foolish in his thoughts about another time, and how some of us would fit into it? Clearly you're drifting on nonsense. Yet, I have to ask, how do you fit into your goofy illusion?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: