myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Trump the entitled female private part grabber...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's time to put some things into context.

Dean, are you a virgin?
Have you ever been on a date?
Have you ever been married?
Have you ever engaged in "locker room talk"?
Are you a priesthood dropout?
Rhetorical questions, no need to answer.

Gennifer Flowers: Bill Clinton Told Me 'Hillary Had Eaten More Pussy Than He Had'...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2424555/Bill-Clintons-mistress-Gennifer-Flowers-Wed-today-wasnt-Chelsea.html

Juanita Broaddrick: Clinton's actions speak louder than Trump's words...
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/broaddrick-hillarys-actions-speak-louder-trumps-words/

Can't leave out BHO's pussy talk~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IGzuhOuz00&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

Hillary's two faced revelations thru Podesta's emails, are far more damaging to this country than Trump's pussy talk from 11 years ago.

But continue to lap up the pussy talk, maybe it's the first time you've ever heard anything like that.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW30

I don't think you get it here. It isn't so much this one issue. We have all talked like this...except Baja I suppose.

It is that his numbers are in the cellar with women and his lack luster apology where he , and you above ,blame the women for not going along with with it and forgiving the behavior as just a guy thing is where the problem is. Behaving like a stupid boy is one thing, a history of misogynistic behavior with this sort of reinforcement is another.

This is just another reason why he is unfit for the office. One of these types of indiscretion is one thing, dozens of them is quite another.

I am guessing that the Democrats will roll out another of these each week until election day. And, the election will not be about Hillary's record, it will be about Trump's idiocy. Now, every criticism of Hillary will be considered misogynistic. And, when the lists of her problems as a candidate include the sexist items you used above, the rest of the items will become unimportant. Unbelievable.
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For that to happen, it would require vast righteous indignation which is already being displayed not only here by several, but all over the place which I find hysterical.
A private conversation, by a couple of private, macho dudes, neither of them having any political aspirations at the time (that we know of) is somehow all important, even more than Hillary's lying to her own supporters. That makes little sense to me.
Do I wish he never said that? Of course, w/o question.

But I can't help but laugh at the all of a sudden righteous indignation that is on full display right now.
mac

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and I thought it was Matty that was going to rationalize Trump's deplorable behavior. I guess you joined the crew of ...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
For that to happen, it would require vast righteous indignation which is already being displayed not only here by several, but all over the place which I find hysterical.
A private conversation, by a couple of private, macho dudes, neither of them having any political aspirations at the time (that we know of) is somehow all important, even more than Hillary's lying to her own supporters. That makes little sense to me.

But I can't help but laugh at the all of a sudden righteous indignation that is on full display right now.

Their not going to win on the last eight years or killarys record so character assassination is their best option. Sadly Trumps has made it very easy for them..
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Oh, and I thought it was Matty that was going to rationalize Trump's deplorable behavior. I guess you joined the crew of ...

Mac unlike you I have no problem calling out my parties candidate.
I have posted dozens of negative remarks against Trump.
Can you do the same? no you can't , never have , never will.

Mac try answering this question.

Has Bill Clinton done things equally as despicable?

Come on , give me some bullshit spin to laugh at...
coboardhead

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:

My point. Now, this election is about what Trump said. Bad candidate...really really bad candidate.
mac

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The irony of this is completely lost on Matty:

Their not going to win on the last eight years or killarys record so character assassination is their best option. Sadly Trumps has made it very easy for them..
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
character assassination is their best option. Sadly Trumps has made it very easy for them..

Wow, mac and I agree on something, maybe a first.

However I must add something, Hillary's comments from the past (recently released) has made it easy for the other side as well.

So the winner of the next debate will be the one who can be left standing, holding the greatest amount of mud.

They both better bring their buckets, big buckets.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
The irony of this is completely lost on Matty:

I noticed you ignored my question coward....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 2 of 31

Jump to: