myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Sad but True

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:47 am    Post subject: Sad but True Reply with quote

I read this in a facebook blog...
Quote:

I live in Baja and am thinking about going to visit the U.S.A. but I am concerned about my safety while there. I just read a travel warning that states there is a high chance of a terrorist attack and there have been threats of nuclear annihilation by North Korea. In watching the news, it seems as if an all out civil war is going to break out at any time.

I've also grown so accustomed to the inexpensive living and the wonderful food here that I wonder how far my limited finances will take me while there.
I like to drive fast and have heard of people getting speeding tickets for $600 USD, with no way to talk oneself out of it with a small mordida.

I sprained my foot here a few months ago and don't have any health insurance and ended up paying 100% out of pocket for the doctor's exam and the X-rays, totalling $12 USD. What if I have a serious medical emergency in the US? I have heard of people racking up thousands of dollars a day in medical expenses. Could I be life flighted back to Baja for affordable care?

I have also grown used to people saying to me, "Buenos dias" or "Buenos tardes" all throughout the day. How friendly are the people in the U.S.?
Has anyone else experienced these kinds of concerns about traveling in the U.S.?

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you idiots should stay there because it's so much nicer than the U.S.

I just wonder why they're all moving north..
nw30

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a fu(king pantload, sounds like you wrote it, except there are no spelling errors and the punctuation looks pretty good, but definitely fake.
However, somebody here just had to buy it.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:

well how is that North Korea working out, Kim has plenty of time to get those nukes with weather balloons in place. Good thing trump has such good negotiating skills he has Kim on a fast track to make an impression ON the USA. Kim has backed down so fast it was amazing after trump said he would destroy for one more test, that was what 9 tests ago. Those pesky red lines... Good thing trump does not give out his secret plans as that would not allow him to negotiate. Notice all his secret plans have made the world such a safer place.... Ya only 90% is the estimated fallout deaths of americans in the USA in a year... and South Korea 10s of millions dead in hours.

ah but trump will just be in the nuke shelters till it is all over and move in with Putin after.

Last edited by real-human on Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
What a fu(king pantload, sounds like you wrote it, except there are no spelling errors and the punctuation looks pretty good, but definitely fake.
However, somebody here just had to buy it.

and what is fake to you?

Went to the doctor because I had a bike accident and the bill with a few stitches was $10.00.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:

well how is that North Korea working out, Kim has plenty of time to get those nukes with weather ballons in place. Good think trump has such good negotiating skills he has Kim on a fast track to make an impression ON the USA. Kim has backed down so fast it was amazing after trump said he would destroy for one more test, that was what 9 tests ago. Those pesky red lines... Good thing trump does not give out his secret plans as that would not allow him to negotiate. Notice all his secret plans have made the world such a safer place.... Ya only 90% is the estimated fallout in the USA in a year... and South Korea 10s of millions dead in hours.

ah but trump will just be in the nuke shelters till it is all over and move in with Putin after.

Meanwhile, China has shut off all businesses and banking with NK. This has never happened in over 70 years. Trump is winning again.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
real-human wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:

well how is that North Korea working out, Kim has plenty of time to get those nukes with weather ballons in place. Good think trump has such good negotiating skills he has Kim on a fast track to make an impression ON the USA. Kim has backed down so fast it was amazing after trump said he would destroy for one more test, that was what 9 tests ago. Those pesky red lines... Good thing trump does not give out his secret plans as that would not allow him to negotiate. Notice all his secret plans have made the world such a safer place.... Ya only 90% is the estimated fallout in the USA in a year... and South Korea 10s of millions dead in hours.

Meanwhile, China has shut off all businesses and banking with NK. This has never happened in over 70 years. Trump is winning again.

and you trust china to not give them a back door to the sanctions like they have been doing to every president since the war with NK started in the was it 50? ?

Seems chinas action has not done a thing read today's newspapers... again china top leaders have ZERO/ no incentive to stop NK from attacking us with nukes. It it to their major advantage they like Putin, like Kim, could care less about loosing millions of lives or even 100s of millions as long as they survive with their military to force people to work as usual.

The USA use to be the only country in the world that was for democracy as a major power. I do not believe the USA is for democracy anymore with voter suppression going on in virtually all right wing states.

Here are the headlines today, as noted words matter, Trump recently said the USA is still at war with North Korea so North Korea has announced since the USA has announced we are at war that the international zones are no longer valid and they may shoot at any type of aircraft that was normally deemed to be international airspace or waters.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/860772/North-Korea-latest-World-War-3-nuclear-South-Korea-Donald-Trump

World War 3 threat: Will North Korea launch missile TODAY? South Korea on high alert

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: