myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Calexit because of Trump
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:34 am    Post subject: Calexit because of Trump Reply with quote

he certainly is a divider...

so does this mean an additional 1500 or so miles of a wall...

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Calexit/2016/11/10/id/758188/
#Calexit: Trump's Victory Renews Push for California to Leave US

Quote:
A new push for California to exit the United States has arisen in the wake of Donald Trump winning the presidency. "Yes California," a campaign that aims to put a referendum on the 2019 ballot for The Golden State to leave the U.S., leads the charge.

isobars

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If by Calexit you mean secession, do you have any IDEA how many hundreds of millions of Americans would support that idea? About three -- hundreds of millions -- I'd guess. Any person or state that hates or fears:
smaller government,
greater personal freedoms,
DRAMATIC reversal of most of Obama's 200,000 stifling and often illegal edicts,
a much stronger military (our four-star warfighters say we can no longer count on winning a full scale war against Russia, China, or even North Korea, let alone two of those at once),
a kick in the head to both political parties,
a POTUS the rest of the world takes seriously (that remains to be seen, but it couldn't get much worse),
economic recovery,
having to earn their own way,
greatly reduced political correctness BS,
MORALS (even Donald Trump's beat those inherent in today's concept of liberalism),
honest and impartial journalism,
citizens' rights to defend their lives from criminals (it takes a trained cop seven shots to stop a perp; that honest citizen is now a dead man in that stupid state),
taking radical Islamic terrorism seriously,
paying close attention to who and what is entering our borders,
favoring those who get in line and enter legally,
a vastly improved health care system,
a cabinet of thoughtful and proven leaders instead of brainwashed sycophants chosen for their compliance with Obama,
return to the rule of law,
equal justice before that law even if one's name IS Clinton,
calling partial birth abortion what it is ... murder,
respect for the Constitution (Both Hillary and Obama have stated in various ways that it is a hindrance instead of The Law That Defines Our Nation,
respect for the legitimate amendments thereto,
A Constitutional Republic driven by doers rather than a bankrupt nanny state sucked dry by the gimme mentality,
an end to White House denigration of the police and support of racist pigs like Al Sharpton,
a man who said "pussy" more than a woman whose malfeasance and crimes revealed our and our allies' state and military secrets to at least five potential enemy nations,
applying both SANITY and SCIENCE to AGW fearmongering,
an end to prejudging legal issues from the Rose Garden,
consequences and/or rewards for one's actions,
letting legal citizens eat a goddam sammich in peace, and
yada yada yada ...
SHOULD bail and join the likes of frigging Cuba.

Give the ruffian the same chance we gave Obama to achieve something positive and meaningful. If Trump cannot do MUCH better with majorities in the House, the Senate, and the nation's governorships than the Left has done by end runs around the congress and the Constitution, he deserves to be voted onto his ass in 2020. That's how Republics work, by definition and by intent. These ratbag anarchists clogging up our cities would be out there even if Hillary, Sanders, or PeeWe Herman had won; it's what they do. The minute they get violent, it's time for Bull Conner and his firehoses to clear the streets (regardless of skin color, mac, so keep your racist shit to yourself). Just hose the vermin off the windshield when they throw the first Molotov cocktail. A city that will not imprison the animals who beat the crap out of a citizen just because he voted for Trump will get no more of my money. I'm going to miss Powell's Bookstore.

Anyone who blames the unavoidable financial upheaval due within the next term on ANY party or person is just not paying attention to the war cycles (Google it), which say it's inevitable (its presence is already dominating Europe). The question is not whether any next president can avoid it, but whether it is cataclysmic, merely devastating, or just totally disruptive to the global economy.

Last edited by isobars on Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
jp5

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sniveling whiners who didn't get their way. Buck up and get over it!
coboardhead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassman wrote:

Go ahead and diminish the importance and significance that this election had to scores of Americans of color, muslim religion and cultural heritage if that makes you feel better and somehow justified.

But, it won't make the issue go away for those of us who do feel personally insulted, attacked and vilified by a man who is supposed to represent all of us.

But thanks for the worthless advice anyway.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
jpbassman wrote:

Go ahead and diminish the importance and significance that this election had to scores of Americans of color, muslim religion and cultural heritage if that makes you feel better and somehow justified.

But, it won't make the issue go away for those of us who do feel personally insulted, attacked and vilified by a man who is supposed to represent all of us.

Your racist take that blacks, gays, Hispanics, and Muslims are afraid of Trump is pathetic. Trump tripled the African American vote vs Romney. I was at a Trump rally with hundreds of gay, black, Hispanics, and even Muslims. These protests are mostly White basement dwellers, stoned anarchists, and freaks.

My large Hispanic family voted 90% for Trump. They are not felons, so have no worries about being deported.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
jpbassman wrote:

Cobo please spare us the racial BS, it's really getting old. My Indian doctor was thrilled, my cousins Haitian wife was thrilled. They know the dems only offer lip service for their votes.

We had 8 years of Obama and his lawless radical agenda, THE PEOPLE WANTED CHANGE, EVEN IF IT WAS TRUMP.

Get over it dude, you're starting sound like one of those pathetic, petulant, sniffling, little shits I see all over the news..
mrgybe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
Go ahead and diminish the importance and significance that this election had to scores of Americans of color, muslim religion and cultural heritage if that makes you feel better and somehow justified. But, it won't make the issue go away for those of us who do feel personally insulted, attacked and vilified by a man who is supposed to represent all of us. But thanks for the worthless advice anyway.

CB, Your posts have traditionally been measured and fact based. That's the reason I sometimes take you on because an adult conversation can ensue. Your outbursts since you didn't get what you want out of this election are out of character. You may want to take a breath. You are in poor company if you keep it up.

"The election of Donald Trump has emboldened the forces of hate and bigotry in America. White nationalists, Vladimir Putin and ISIS are celebrating Donald Trump’s victory, while innocent, law-abiding Americans are wracked with fear – especially African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Muslim Americans, LGBT Americans and Asian Americans. Watching white nationalists celebrate while innocent Americans cry tears of fear does not feel like America." - Harry Reid, a despicable human being. Good riddance.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mrgybe

If Trump does what he says he will do, my wife will be left with scores of patients without insurance and healthcare within a few months. She spent decades working with handicap children for reimbursement at rates that carpenter wouldn't accept. That program will be gutted. Then the guy ridicules a handicapped man during a speech.

I have a wife who cannot stop crying for her patients and she is too weary to fight the system any longer. For awhile there was hope...it is gone.

Malibu

My brother is high school counselor. Hispanic kids are being told to "get back behind the wall". Kids born in the US to parents born in the US. And, I am a "racist" if I feel for them without congratulating your wealthy hispanic inlaws?

Matty

I didn't expect anything but mocking from you...so whatever.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump is already walking back the repeal Obamacare bullshit he hoodwinked the gullible fools in the heartland with. Interview w WSJ today..
coboardhead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Trump is already walking back the repeal Obamacare bullshit he hoodwinked the gullible fools in the heartland with. Interview w WSJ today..

Boggsman

I can look at this intellectually and I believe that the man cannot do a lot of what he says. But, my wife can't. A couple other doc friends of mine are also just out of energy on this.

What hurts my wife the most is our "friends" who voted for Trump knowing full well that he has indicated contempt for what she has worked so hard for. This is friendship killing. When we are told to "get over it" by those same people...well doesn't go over very well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: