myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Drain the swamp or different alligators?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
I've said before, that politicians are degenerate. (Mostly) Thankfully Trump is not a politician.

He developed his degenerate nature at the hands of his KKK dad.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
I've said before, that politicians are degenerate. (Mostly) Thankfully Trump is not a politician.

I believe not a politician, he is just a sexual abuser, rapist,and pedophile. IE your hero...

nw30

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

‘Harvey Weinstein’s Media Enablers’? The New York Times Is One of Them
The paper had a story on mogul’s sexual misconduct back in 2004 — but gutted it under pressure
Sharon Waxman | October 8, 2017 @ 2:43 PM

A whole lot of fur has been flying since last Thursday, when The New York Times published a game-changing investigative story about Harvey Weinstein’s sexual misconduct that in lightning speed brought the mogul to his knees.
He apologized and took an immediate leave of absence from the company he co-founded, but that wasn’t enough. His board members and legal advisers have been resigning en masse. And as new, ugly details emerge of three decades of settlements for sex-related offenses, he’s quickly becoming a national pariah.
I applaud The New York Times and writers Jodi Kantor and Megan Twohey for getting the story in print. I’m sure it was a long and difficult road.
But I simply gagged when I read Jim Rutenberg’s sanctimonious piece on Saturday about the “media enablers” who kept this story from the public for decades.

“Until now,” he puffed, “no journalistic outfit had been able, or perhaps willing, to nail the details and hit publish.”
That’s right, Jim. No one — including The New York Times.

For the complete story~
https://www.thewrap.com/media-enablers-harvey-weinstein-new-york-times/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Any surprises here? Of course not, it's the liberal rag of note, always has been.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
The paper had a story on mogul’s sexual misconduct back in 2004 — but gutted it under pressure

A whole lot of fur has been flying since last Thursday, when The New York Times published a game-changing investigative story about Harvey Weinstein’s sexual misconduct that in lightning speed brought the mogul to his knees.
He apologized and took an immediate leave of absence from the company he co-founded, but that wasn’t enough. His board members and legal advisers have been resigning en masse. And as new, ugly details emerge of three decades of settlements for sex-related offenses, he’s quickly becoming a national pariah.
I applaud The New York Times and writers Jodi Kantor and Megan Twohey for getting the story in print. I’m sure it was a long and difficult road.
But I simply gagged when I read Jim Rutenberg’s sanctimonious piece on Saturday about the “media enablers” who kept this story from the public for decades.

“Until now,” he puffed, “no journalistic outfit had been able, or perhaps willing, to nail the details and hit publish.”

For the complete story~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Any surprises here? Of course not, it's the liberal rag of note, always has been.

here is the 13 year olds suit, that no major media put front page...

again this girl was 13 years old when trump did this. I say did this because he never filed a response in court and said he would sue all these females and he has not. so he is a liar again. and I say since he has the money and the biggest suer on earth, and this is the most severe accusation with witnesses to back it up at his friends home who has been convicted of raping children and at least 30-60 settlements, who has all of trumps personal numbers to doorman and so on, and trump lied and later said he did not know the serial pedophile Jeffy epstien. Well trump did not remember he was in photos with him, in interviews praising his good friends and in a government raid on the pedophile found all trumps personal numbers.

When is the major media going to cover it? And this is the right wing hero president of the USA... do we ever forgive pedophiles when they were 50 years old or so at the time. Lock him up.....

https://splinternews.com/here-are-all-the-times-donald-trump-has-been-accused-of-1793860459

Quote:
According to the suit, Trump tied her to a bed, exposed himself to her and then raped her in a "savage sexual attack." Doe says she screamed for him to stop at which point he struck her in the face while screaming "that he would do whatever he wanted." In a statement filed with the lawsuit, Doe says Trump threatened to ruin her life and her family's life if she ever told anyone about the incident:

boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:

For the complete story~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Liberal rag of note"...says the guy who vomits sources on these pages that have dubious origins....NW, you're a partisan hack to the core. The NY Times has been a venerable news source for decades, winning many Pulitzer's and providing NY'orkers with 4-5 hours of great content every Sunday. Keep warming your gonads with Matt Drudge, the world depends on it.

NW...I don't seem to remember your interest in the Roger Ailes sexual harassment story , at least not as much as your interest in Harvey Weinstein.... I wonder why that is???

Last edited by boggsman1 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee that's interesting Dean, a story of today that results in a firing, responded to with a story that's a year old that results in nothing.
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boggy, please honestly describe yourself. A bit of humor a day, is good for your health.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Boggy, please honestly describe yourself. A bit of humor a day, is good for your health.

I love to laugh....point me to something funny.
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harvey's heros~
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not funny....tasteless. NW, stay in the gutter, it seems to work for you..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 21 of 41

Jump to: