myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Drain the swamp or different alligators?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Funny, I can remember how the left was bragging about how tech savvy team Obama was and how they used social media to help win the election. Now the republicans have apparently figured it out and beating them at their own game.

What a pack of whiny little bitches the left are. Eighteen months later and they are still making excuses for why they no longer appeal to working Americans. Tree huggers and parasites, that's their base..

They appealed to working Americans(whatever that means-I work) in PA -18 last week ....maybe you missed that one.

Last time I checked he basically ran on a conservative agenda, and distanced himself from the crazy left as far as he could....SMART!!!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
Funny, I can remember how the left was bragging about how tech savvy team Obama was and how they used social media to help win the election. Now the republicans have apparently figured it out and beating them at their own game.

What a pack of whiny little bitches the left are. Eighteen months later and they are still making excuses for why they no longer appeal to working Americans. Tree huggers and parasites, that's their base..

They appealed to working Americans(whatever that means-I work) in PA -18 last week ....maybe you missed that one.

Last time I checked he basically ran on a conservative agenda, and distanced himself from the crazy left as far as he could....SMART!!!

no argument here....I'm all for it...
mac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW and Malibu--always first to post the most suspect sources and fake news. I could give a shit about your personal life, you have no balance in what you pay attention to. Right wing uber alles.

Never an apology when you get it wrong--which is mostly.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we all agree they are basically all self serving scum?...Drain the swamp

WE NEED TERM LIMITS!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=peter+schweizer+books&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=256372660451&hvpos=1t1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13244814844419963404&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9001911&hvtargid=kwd-366754883237&ref=pd_sl_96vmpu4v94_b
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crisis manager questions why Trump's use of social media data is 'sleazy' and Obama's 'innovative'
Eric Dezenhall says the public adored Obama after he credited his success during the 2008 election in part by how his campaign used social media.
Now with Trump, there is a "whiff of criminality," the crisis management expert says.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Crisis manager questions why Trump's use of social media data is 'sleazy' and Obama's 'innovative'
Eric Dezenhall says the public adored Obama after he credited his success during the 2008 election in part by how his campaign used social media.
Now with Trump, there is a "whiff of criminality," the crisis management expert says.

Pathetic ass whips.....He's so smart, so handsome, the most intelligent man in the world.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
mac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To understand the difference, you alt-right boys would have to know something about elections, campaigns, how Facebook works, and integrity. You would have to read something other than Trump fan-boy media. There is no chance of that happening.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:

idiot it is the difference like national enquirer and NYT, both as print media, huge difference... past your and obviously all right wingers paygrade.

J64TWB

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read today that Trump hired Rudy Giuliani to join his “legal team”. Forgive me if I should sound stupid, but I do not recall Obama having, or needing a “legal team” For what purpose is this? Not only do I not recall Obama needing an attorney, I do not recall his attorneys home being raided by the FBI?

When your personal attorney’s home is raided, do you then need a team?

Sorry for such basic questions.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The biggest Alligator? Another Trump crook. https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2018/06/18/lies-china-and-putin-solving-the-mystery-of-wilbur-ross-missing-fortune-trump-commerce-secretary-cabinet-conflicts-of-interest/#218d2ff67e87
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 31 of 41

Jump to: