myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Drain the swamp or different alligators?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 4221

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
More deaths for workers and environmental damage is high on the Trump administration's priority list:

Quote:
WASHINGTON — The Trump administration is poised to roll back offshore drilling safety regulations that were put in place after the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil rig disaster in the Gulf of Mexico that killed 11 people and caused the worst oil spill in American history.

A proposal by the Interior Department’s Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement, which was established after the spill and regulates offshore oil and gas drilling, calls for reversing the Obama-era regulations as part of President Trump’s efforts to ease restrictions on fossil fuel companies and generate more domestic energy production.

Doing so, the agency asserted, will reduce “unnecessary burdens” on the energy industry and save the industry $228 million over 10 years.

“This proposed rule would fortify the Administration’s objective of facilitating energy dominance” by encouraging increased domestic oil and gas production, even as it strengthens safety and environmental protection,
NY Times

11 platform workers were killed in the Deepwater Horizon spill. I guess that's ok, more coal miners are dying too.



How many people have died in the mid-east????????????????

Energy independence is now a reality. thank you PRESIDENT TRUMP Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 7493

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7 more years of winning
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 4862
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's still very swampy in Cali. very swampy, and may be swampy for some time to come.
What is it with California?
But I love this sign! Somebody was on the ball, these showed up in quite a few places, bravo!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 4221

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
It's still very swampy in Cali. very swampy, and may be swampy for some time to come.
What is it with California?
But I love this sign! Somebody was on the ball, these showed up in quite a few places, bravo!



What a bold reminder of what morons liberals are.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swchandler



Joined: 08 Nov 1993
Posts: 8973

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are wildly banging the Trump "beat", but I doubt that many thoughtful folks really hear and believe the nonsense that you are captured and enthralled by.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 7493

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is how a coup goes down...regarding Russia probe

The witness claimed two of 20 jurors were wearing 'peace T-shirts,' and popped off on the jury pool to the New York Post's Page Six.

'The grand jury room looks like a Bernie Sanders rally,' the witness said. 'Maybe they found these jurors in central casting, or at a Black Lives Matter rally in Berkeley,' said the witness.

'There was only one white male in the room, and he was a prosecutor,' said the source.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 8413
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
This is how a coup goes down...regarding Russia probe

The witness claimed two of 20 jurors were wearing 'peace T-shirts,' and popped off on the jury pool to the New York Post's Page Six.

'The grand jury room looks like a Bernie Sanders rally,' the witness said. 'Maybe they found these jurors in central casting, or at a Black Lives Matter rally in Berkeley,' said the witness.

'There was only one white male in the room, and he was a prosecutor,' said the source.



lets see the links... hahahahahah

and again a grand jury should represent the place it is in not Idaho. , daaaa...

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 8413
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
It's still very swampy in Cali. very swampy, and may be swampy for some time to come.
What is it with California?
But I love this sign! Somebody was on the ball, these showed up in quite a few places, bravo!


here is the sign for right wingers



Pedophiles can be president of the USA.... right wingers vote for any pedophile....

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 10674
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:


How many people have died in the mid-east????????????????

Energy independence is now a reality. thank you PRESIDENT TRUMP Laughing


Village idiot really covers the essential Matty. It is like watching a horrific injury in an NFL game--you know something horrible is coming, but you can't quite stop watching. In Matty's case, you just have to wait for the next incredibly stupid thing to be posted. He's kind of like that high school athlete that skated by on his athletic talent, and got to the real world and found out that people expect you to have read the material and be ready to discuss it. He's never really adjusted to that.

So the profound stupidity of his quote above is two -fold. First, implying that we can't have energy independence without more deaths, and second, claiming credit for Trump. Both incredibly stupid.

Here's the latest statistic for Trump "winning."

Quote:
Coal mining deaths in the United States last year rose to 15, the highest level in three years, after a record low of eight in 2016, according to the Mine Safety and Health Administration. The majority of the 2017 workplace deaths were in West Virginia. (The Hill)


Here's there's a connection--Trump announced, and made appointments, that reduced enforcement of mine safety laws--and people died.

There are actual facts about our energy use and costs. If anyone should get credit for energy independence it is Cheney; his policies adopted in the first two years of the Bush administration have led to a boom in fracking, which increased our supply of natural gas and petroleum. Nothing whatsoever to do with Trump. And coal died because the cost per BTU couldn't compete with natural gas. These are facts, not opinions.

I really don't have a problem with fracking, as long as it is well regulated. Natural gas is a lower CO2 producer, and burns with much less health impact. So it is a superior fuel, as long as methane emissions are controlled.

Bringing us to the second incredibly stupid claim by Matty--that we can't have energy independence without environmental and health safety regulation. Utter nonsense--but a theological belief by the deplorables. No facts penetrate, so I won't bother.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 4221

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:


How many people have died in the mid-east????????????????

Energy independence is now a reality. thank you PRESIDENT TRUMP Laughing


Village idiot really covers the essential Matty. It is like watching a horrific injury in an NFL game--you know something horrible is coming, but you can't quite stop watching. In Matty's case, you just have to wait for the next incredibly stupid thing to be posted. He's kind of like that high school athlete that skated by on his athletic talent, and got to the real world and found out that people expect you to have read the material and be ready to discuss it. He's never really adjusted to that.

So the profound stupidity of his quote above is two -fold. First, implying that we can't have energy independence without more deaths, and second, claiming credit for Trump. Both incredibly stupid.

Here's the latest statistic for Trump "winning."

Quote:
Coal mining deaths in the United States last year rose to 15, the highest level in three years, after a record low of eight in 2016, according to the Mine Safety and Health Administration. The majority of the 2017 workplace deaths were in West Virginia. (The Hill)


Here's there's a connection--Trump announced, and made appointments, that reduced enforcement of mine safety laws--and people died.

There are actual facts about our energy use and costs. If anyone should get credit for energy independence it is Cheney; his policies adopted in the first two years of the Bush administration have led to a boom in fracking, which increased our supply of natural gas and petroleum. Nothing whatsoever to do with Trump. And coal died because the cost per BTU couldn't compete with natural gas. These are facts, not opinions.

I really don't have a problem with fracking, as long as it is well regulated. Natural gas is a lower CO2 producer, and burns with much less health impact. So it is a superior fuel, as long as methane emissions are controlled.

Bringing us to the second incredibly stupid claim by Matty--that we can't have energy independence without environmental and health safety regulation. Utter nonsense--but a theological belief by the deplorables. No facts penetrate, so I won't bother.



But you do bother, and that brings me great joy knowing I can waste what little time you have left.

All we have heard from liberal retards like yourself for the past 40 years is "why do we invade countries for their oil" then out of the other side of your stupid mouth we hear "don't drill here" , " no pipeline here" , " no coal", " no nukes " and more.
But all is good as long as you drive around in a little clown car like I'm sure you do.

President TRUMP has taken off the handcuffs of regulation, opened new territory, got Keystone back on track and more.
We are much closer to energy independence and less dependent on the mid-east than we have ever been.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 25 of 32

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group