myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Drain the swamp or different alligators?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 6166
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
It's still very swampy in Cali. very swampy, and may be swampy for some time to come.
What is it with California?
But I love this sign! Somebody was on the ball, these showed up in quite a few places, bravo!

What are you gonna do tough guy? Move to Idaho?
You'll need to change your handle......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 4674
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
It's still very swampy in Cali. very swampy, and may be swampy for some time to come.
What is it with California?
But I love this sign! Somebody was on the ball, these showed up in quite a few places, bravo!

What are you gonna do tough guy? Move to Idaho?
You'll need to change your handle......

I'm not going anywhere, and I'll bet that MG isn't either.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 6166
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course you're not, neither is the Malibu Guru...its great here, I pinch myself everyday, and thank the Heavens I don't live in the North East, freezing my ass off.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 3895

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Of course you're not, neither is the Malibu Guru...its great here, I pinch myself everyday, and thank the Heavens I don't live in the North East, freezing my ass off.


Pussy!! skiing tomorrow , kiting next week. No fires, no earthquakes, no hurricanes, or tornados. Mother nature is actually very kind to New England.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boggsman1



Joined: 24 Jun 2002
Posts: 6166
Location: at a computer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Of course you're not, neither is the Malibu Guru...its great here, I pinch myself everyday, and thank the Heavens I don't live in the North East, freezing my ass off.


Pussy!! skiing tomorrow , kiting next week. No fires, no earthquakes, no hurricanes, or tornados. Mother nature is actually very kind to New England.

Yeah right....12 , 5, 7, the next three days high temps...no thanks...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 3895

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
Of course you're not, neither is the Malibu Guru...its great here, I pinch myself everyday, and thank the Heavens I don't live in the North East, freezing my ass off.


Pussy!! skiing tomorrow , kiting next week. No fires, no earthquakes, no hurricanes, or tornados. Mother nature is actually very kind to New England.

Yeah right....12 , 5, 7, the next three days high temps...no thanks...



We have been in a historical cold snap, about 30 degrees below normal. Not a big deal, no one killed , no communities destroyed, temporary situation. lot's of pond hockey and sitting around the fireplace. Many of my neighbors have rinks in their backyards, Lots of fun , kids love it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 10366
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
This is how a coup goes down...regarding Russia probe

The witness claimed two of 20 jurors were wearing 'peace T-shirts,' and popped off on the jury pool to the New York Post's Page Six.

'The grand jury room looks like a Bernie Sanders rally,' the witness said. 'Maybe they found these jurors in central casting, or at a Black Lives Matter rally in Berkeley,' said the witness.

'There was only one white male in the room, and he was a prosecutor,' said the source.


Right wing lunacy, laced with bigotry. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-daily-wire/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 3895

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FBI is corrupt, and Comey should be put in jail. Scum protected by scum liberals and the media.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/comey%E2%80%99s-original-clinton-memo-released-cites-possible-violations/ar-BBHSTHF?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 7909
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
FBI is corrupt, and Comey should be put in jail. Scum protected by scum liberals and the media.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/comey%E2%80%99s-original-clinton-memo-released-cites-possible-violations/ar-BBHSTHF?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp


we need an ultra-partisan liberal as an independent council that can go after everything.

again one was appointed on carter... over a peanut farm he made himself that was in a blind trust.


we need one that will go with trumps raping of 13 year old girls...

again the fbi has never had a liberal running it.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 10366
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bullies and crooks,

Quote:
Simon Edelman, a former photographer for the Department of Energy, said he is seeking whistleblower status after he was fired in December for leaking photographs of Energy Secretary Rick Perry hugging Robert Murray, the head of Murray Energy Corp. and a major donor to President Donald Trump, during a meeting in March 2017. Edelman, who said he shared the photos because he wanted to reveal the close ties between the men, has filed a complaint with the Energy Department's inspector general in which he alleges he was the victim of retaliation, but an Energy Department spokeswoman said Edelman's accusations were "ridiculous."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 26 of 31

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group