myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
being president is a joke to Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

remember those shock and awe plans he claimed he had that the world would change as soon as he revealed them. Nad you right wing idiots believed him. He is such a compulsive serial liar, IE right winger.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-apos-rejected-plan-110133650.html

Donald Trump 'rejected plan to defeat Isis because it was too similar to Barack Obama's'

Quote:
Donald Trump rejected the US military’s plan for tackling Isis because he thought it was too similar to Barack Obama’s, reports suggest.

Despite the terrorist group having been all but driven out of Iraq and under threat of losing its strongholds in Syria, the White House is said to have asked officials to come up with new proposals in order to show that Mr Trump is different to his predecessor.

Military leaders are reluctant to fundamentally change a strategy that appears to be working, according to the Daily Beast, which quoted two US officials and a senior administration official.

Recent months have seen a number of successes in the battle against Isis. The militant group has been driven out of its former Iraqi stronghold of Mosul and opposition forces have surrounded its last remaining bastion, the city of Raqqa in Syria.

Fifty Isis leaders are reported to have been killed by US special forces since Mr Trump took office in January, although this is fewer than the 80 assassinated in the last six months of Mr Obama’s presidency.

Air strikes against the group have increased in recent months, rising from an average of 440 a month in the last six months of 2016 to just under 800 a month now.

Mr Trump has so far made few changes to the US’ anti-Isis strategy but has repeatedly promised to publish a new and comprehensive plan for defeating the organisation.

During the presidential campaign, he claimed he had an “absolute way of defeating Isis” but refused to say what it was.

“I don’t want the enemy to know what I’m doing”, he said in 2015. “Unfortunately I’ll probably have to tell at some point, but there is a method for defeating them quickly and effectively and having total victory.”

He later said his plan was to ask US military generals to come up with one.

“I’m going to convene my top generals and give them a simple instruction,” he said in September 2016. “They will have 30 days to submit to the Oval Office a plan for soundly and quickly defeating Isis.”

In May, the US President said he would hold a press conference in two weeks to lay out his Isis plan. Two weeks later, he said the announcement would be in a further two weeks.

Now over six weeks later, reports suggest the delay is in part because Mr Trump is determined to differentiate himself from Mr Obama and wants to make certain the two plans are different enough.

The main change implemented by the Republican to date involved delegating responsibility for authorising air strikes and special forces missions.

Whereas Mr Obama had been directly involved in signing off operations, Mr Trump has handed much of the responsibility to his Defence Secretary, Jim Mattis. Mr Mattis has, in turn, given more authority to military commanders.

Mr Trump has also ramped up operations against Isis and its affiliates in Afghanistan, Yemen and Somalia

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more ridiculous costs to taxpayers by the trumps..

wpo

State Department spent more than $15,000 on 19 rooms at Vancouver Trump hotel opening

Quote:
The department assisted with security and logistics for Trump’s sons and their spouses, and the president’s daughter, Tiffany, during the February event.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how to make your numbers look good, do not go after the worst of the worst like Obama did. go after children is the trump way. Like the case filed against him by a 13 year old that says he raped her at his good buddy the serial convicted child pedophiles home.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/7/25/1683837/-ICE-agent-anonymously-speaks-out-We-seem-to-be-targeting-the-most-vulnerable-not-the-worst

ICE agent anonymously speaks out: 'We seem to be targeting the most vulnerable, not the worst'
Quote:

Donald Trump promised a deportation force, and in a six-month-old administration that has broken promise after promise, it’s one of the few things he’s been able to see through so far. While past administrations set the deportation machinery in place, it’s Trump who slammed on the gas and made just about any undocumented immigrant in the U.S. vulnerable to deportation. For many of the ICE agents who opposed Barack Obama’s efforts to prioritize the deportations of only immigrants who actually do pose a threat to public safety, Trump is the president they’ve been waiting for. The shift in culture at ICE has been so dramatic, that a “disillusioned” veteran agent is now anonymously speaking out through the New Yorker:

The agent, who has worked in federal immigration enforcement since the Clinton Administration, has been unsettled by the new order at ICE. During the campaign, many rank-and-file agents publicly cheered Trump’s pledge to deport more immigrants, and, since Inauguration Day, the Administration has explicitly encouraged them to pursue the undocumented as aggressively as possible. “We’re going to get sued,” the agent told me at one point. “You have guys who are doing whatever they want in the field, going after whoever they want.” At first, the agent spoke to me on the condition that I not publish anything about our conversations. But that has changed. Increasingly angry about the direction in which ICE is moving, the agent agreed last week to let me publish some of the details of our talks, as long as I didn’t include identifying information.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, big joke. Foxcon is investing $10 billion, 13,000 jobs at an average wage of $53,000 per year in Wisconsin. Big joker Trump is. It wouldn't have been possible without Trump.

Sales were brought forward in 2013-16 with zero interest rates. Rates are rising, and cars being built better

Last edited by MalibuGuru on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on Bard, you never answered my question about the American auto manufacturers' profits right now. We all know that there are big loses in the mix. Is Trump responsible for that?
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Hahaha, big joke. Foxcon is investing $10 billion, 13,000 jobs at an average wage of $53,000 per year in Wisconsin. Big joker Trump is. It wouldn't have been possible without Trump.

wow you have trump delusional syndrome. TDS...

they are getting 3 billion in corporate handouts for 3,000 jobs.

Gee that is the state of Wisconsin paying 1 million dollars per job. that pays $55k. Wow such amazing work.

Note the article says Foxconn had plans to built another plant in the usa in the works... probably for years. foxconn already has manufacturing sites in the USA.

This reminds me of the state of Indiana giving Carrier that was it millions or tens of millions during the campaign if they say they will not be cutting those jobs which it is official they cut all those jobs.

I wonder how many media outlests are going to mention the tax breaks are 1 million per employee making 55k thet taxpayers are being swindled by the rich.

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt-and-politics/foxconn-to-build-b-plant-in-wisconsin-employing-up-to/article_27455fff-a812-5cb8-8e4f-42064c944c82.html

Quote:
The Wisconsin facility is expected to employ 3,000 people initially and add up to 10,000 more workers in future years.

Quote:
Rep. Jimmy Anderson, R-Fitchburg, blasted the deal as a multibillion-dollar handout” and said “taxpayers should not be subsidizing private corporations at the expense of our children, school and roads.”

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/7/26/1684153/-Transgender-Navy-SEAL-to-Donald-Trump-Let-s-meet-face-to-face-and-you-tell-me-I-m-not-worthy?detail=emaildkre

Transgender Navy SEAL to Donald Trump: 'Let's meet face to face and you tell me I'm not worthy'

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this how right wingers talk to themselves as the norm, like saying they are entitled to grab females in the pussy?

It this just an alternative universe, the real world of the right wing...

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/7/27/1684696/-Steve-Bannon-Has-A-Shadow-Press-Office-Run-By-Breitbartian-Outside-WH-May-Violate-Federal-Law

Quote:
This story isn't anywhere near as pyrotechnic as the new White House Communications Director calling the White House Chief of Staff a "f**king paranoid schizophrenic" or opining that the Chief Strategist "tries to suck his own cock," but it is equally without precedent; and it is potentially illegal, which makes it par for the course for Trump World. Steve Bannon has a shadow press office outside the White House. The White House is referring questions for senior presidential adviser Stephen K. Bannon to an outside public relations agent whose firm says she is working for free.TIME Magazine:

Instead of fake news is this fake reality?

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/07/27/in-profane-rant-trumps-communications-director-calls-reince-priebus-a-paranoid-schizophrenic-lobs-lewd-insult-at-steve-bannon.html

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/7/26/1684153/-Transgender-Navy-SEAL-to-Donald-Trump-Let-s-meet-face-to-face-and-you-tell-me-I-m-not-worthy?detail=emaildkre

Transgender Navy SEAL to Donald Trump: 'Let's meet face to face and you tell me I'm not worthy'

Turns out, that story is a lie
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you've lost Peggy Noonan, you know you're really in trouble. Let's just get this mistake out of town..enough already.
"The president’s primary problem as a leader is not that he is impetuous, brash or naive. It’s not that he is inexperienced, crude, an outsider. It is that he is weak and sniveling. It is that he undermines himself almost daily by ignoring traditional norms and forms of American masculinity."

--weak, and sniveling. How about the Mooch's commentary on Bannon?, pretty classy people, these Trumpians.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 40 of 41

Jump to: