myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
being president is a joke to Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trumps negotiation skills are a joke... Mexico shuts down Trump already. trump throws tantrum and says he will duty everything 20%...

then Trump backs off that because he does not have the legal authority... and it would be americans paying 20% extra for items, so it would be americans paying the extra fee to pay for the wall.

trumps such an idiot... round 1 of his first international negotiation is a failure.

needless to say the world was watching the self proclaimed best negotiator... and they are all laughing, trump is a disgrace.

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/pres-trump-s-first-negotiation-was-a-humiliation-863874627788

http://www.msnbc.com/stephanie-ruhle/watch/what-does-trump-s-mexico-tax-mean-for-americans-864215107695

mac

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump calls the President of Mexico, threatens a 20% tariff on imports from the Southern Border--a tariff he doesn't have the authority to impose. The President of Mexico reminds him that if he is successful in imposing such a tariff, quite apart from the damage he does to the economy, he will be taxing American consumers to pay for the wall.

It appears that the only exercise Trump will get over the next four years is opening his mouth to change feet.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enough with ski smack talk. Let's see the videos. No vids, and you're both a bunch of blow hards!
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, I have to ask, are you as good at windsurfing as claim to be at skiing?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, I have to ask, are you as good at windsurfing as claim to be at skiing?

No, I was an average WS. Speed demon, didn't get passed to often , and could pull off a decent planning jibe. There are some very good WS here in NE.

Started skiing at 5, started WS at 38, Started kiting at 50.

Last edited by mat-ty on Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
LHDR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
My turn - I can ski the crap out of all of you! I am heading to Telluride next week to get my annual 5 days in. Well maybe only 5 days of skiing a year won't blow the snow flakes off any mountain. No more bumps for me, just groomers, hopefully with some new powder. Steeps are ok, but bumps just wear me out too fast.

Sometimes I get two trips a year, but that's been it for a few decades. I did start around 1960, skiing at Mt. Baldy in L.A. Then Mammoth, June Mt. and other areas in Southern Calif. growing up. At Baldy, lift tickets were $6.50 with a student I.D. I don't recall going a year without skiing, so while I have skied several dozen mountains throughout the country and Canada, total days on the slopes just don't add up to that much.

Ok, I am out of testosterone, so I will take a break.

Techno, first time I see someone mentioning Mt Baldy! Skied it last weekend, first time in many years, impressively good for a quick 90 min drive when it has snow (rare these days, I blame global warming but let's not talk about that), and small crowds. Yesterday was great, too, according to some friends. Tickets online are $50 these days.

And now my turn - I can ski the crap out of all of you! Ok, well, maybe I'm with Techno again, managed to ski paranoid flats at Mammoth for the first time this Winter, rock garden with the help of soft Spring conditions is what I remember from Squaw several years ago, we were very ignorant of KT-22's mystique.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. You all can ski the crap out of me. After skiing 10 of the last 11 days. Powder, steeps, tele bumps. I ain't got nothing left.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/02/03/donald-trump-vacation-cost-estimated-3-million.html

Donald Trump Is Going On Vacation And It Is Going To Cost You An Estimated $3 Million
Quote:
By Jason Easley on Fri, Feb 3rd, 2017 at 3:10 pm
It is estimated that Trump's first vacation as president could cost taxpayers at least $3 million for the weekend.

Quote:
President Donald Trump’s trip to his luxury resort in Mar-a-Lago this weekend could saddle taxpayers with a bill upward of $3 million and is already drawing the type of scrutiny Trump and other Republicans regularly heaped upon former President Barack Obama.

…..

The closest approximation of the cost comes from a report the Government Accountability Office prepared in 2016 about one of Obama’s trips in 2013 at the request of Republican Sen. John Barrasso. The trip was actually quite similar to the one that Trump is about to take. It occurred in February 2013 over the course of four days. Obama flew from Joint Base Andrews to Chicago on Feb. 15 to deliver a speech on the economy and the middle class, then flew from there to Palm Beach, Florida. He returned on Feb. 18. But for the Chicago detour, Trump’s trip is almost identical. The cost of the 2013 trip for the Department of Defense and the Department of Homeland Security, which oversees the Secret Service, was $3.6 million, the GAO found.

Presidents pay for their own and their family’s food and lodging, but taxpayers foot the bill for the travel and security costs. It is not cheap to fly Air Force One. The cost of Trump’s flight alone will be $200,000 an hour.

Here is Trump complaining about the cost of President Obama’s vacation in 2012:

Follow
Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
President @BarackObama's vacation is costing taxpayers millions of dollars----Unbelievable!

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the recent seal team loss was decided over dinner without proper discussions. and Trump team lies about it. Trump is a serial liar...

Trump tries rewriting history on disastrous raid's planning
Quote:
Colin Kahl, former national security adviser to Vice President Biden, talks with Rachel Maddow about how the Trump regime is distorting history in an attempt to shift the blame for a disastrous military raid onto the Obama administration.
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/gop-opts-for-fundraising-over-quick-vote-for-hotly-opposed-devos-869938243633?cid=eml_mra_20170204
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the trump administration argued in court that they can make decisions without true or actual facts. Isn't that the essence of a right winger?

being president is a joke to him..

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/why-trump-lost-judge-slams-alternative-facts-871464003958?cid=eml_mda_20170207

Why Trump lost: Judge slams alternative facts

Quote:
Lawyers defending President Trump's travel ban lost a major battle in court. How did they lose? The judge did not buy the "alternative facts" argument. Ari Melber explains

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 30 of 41

Jump to: