myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Seabrook Friday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DelmarEdward

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:04 pm    Post subject: Seabrook Friday Reply with quote

went to seabrook today at noon, high tide around 12:30 i believe. winds from just sub-planing to moderately powered ( about 13 to 20 mph) with a retro 8.0 and a GO 170. very nice day with almost complete sun and i had the place to myself.

i really like these conditions, i can get into the harness and both footstraps easily and focus on balancing the rig while being relaxed. no gybes though, only tacks which the large board makes easy. soon i may reach my goal of becoming a back and forth sailor.

would have gone tomorrow but today is supposed to be a little warmer, but saturday will have higher winds. if you go have fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Eastern and Central USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: