myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Days until the idiot leaves
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mulekick84 wrote:
Why bother, Bogg?. They really live in an alternate universe.

Taxpayers now paying for the wall. So many broken promises, so many!!

Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid at risk. No solutions, only opportunities for the mega rich to get richer.

Now he's in an all out dispute with the US Intelligence community. Such a joke!!!

Meanwhile, Obama has pursued ISIS to all corners of the globe and they are all but finished. All leadership annihilated.

Going to be fun watching these guys eat crow for the next two years and then seeing mass Republican exodus next time we vote.

Mulekicked 84 times in the head obviously.

Did you really say Obama has cornered ISIS? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING?
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We ought to send Mulekick to Libya, Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Yemen, or any number of places Obama has screwed. Not to mention Iraq.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
After all the pointing, its still just an opinion, one man's opinion...etc, etc.

Boggsy, You forgot to point to the BHO policies which caused the stock market increases that you insist are a reflection of his success. I'd be grateful if you could enlighten me. BTW, we weren't dragged kicking and screaming into military action in the Middle East. Large majorities in both houses approved it.......including your failed candidate. We are subjected to enough fabrication from your neck of the woods already. Please don't add to that mephitic cloud of misinformation.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please point to me stating to precise policy caused the market to boom. I did not, you can save your time. I merely stated that the market went bananas during Mr Obama's tremendously successful two term presidency. With all the different factors in the world, it's very difficult to assign acute blame or credit to a president...If it keeps you warm to blame Mr Obama for everything bad in the world, that's fine.
Let me refresh your failing memory. It took a fabricated, two hour sham presentation by the decorated Colin Powell in front of the UN to somewhat convince skeptical on lookers, like the president elect, to support the most flawed policy decision in decades. So, while you warm the seat of your lazy boy this weekend, think of that flawed decision which completely destabilized the Middle East, left an opening for ISIS, and solidified Shiite power in Syria, and Iran.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Please point to me stating to precise policy caused the market to boom.

I really think you should cut back just a notch.

boggsman1 wrote:
I merely stated that the market went bananas during Mr Obama's tremendously successful two term presidency.

If you actually believe that, you really are smoking too much. Apart from any opinions regarding his foreign and domestic failings, he has been a disaster for his party. This has been the weakest recovery since WWII. That is a fact. You can't quote any BHO policies that spurred the market recovery because there are none of substance.

boggsman1 wrote:
Let me refresh your failing memory. It took a fabricated, two hour sham presentation by the decorated Colin Powell in front of the UN to somewhat convince skeptical on lookers, like the president elect, to support the most flawed policy decision in decades.

Let me refresh your memory. Colin Powell's presentation to the UN was five months after your candidate, and a large majority of Congress, approved military action in Iraq. Please don't go the Berkeley route.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If interest rates were 6% today, the market would be 12000.

As it is, 95,112,000 Americans are out of the workforce, homeownership is at historical lows, and most jobs being created are part time. How could it get any better? [/b]
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Please point to me stating to precise policy caused the market to boom. I did not, you can save your time. I merely stated that the market went bananas during Mr Obama's tremendously successful two term presidency. With all the different factors in the world, it's very difficult to assign acute blame or credit to a president...If it keeps you warm to blame Mr Obama for everything bad in the world, that's fine.
Let me refresh your failing memory. It took a fabricated, two hour sham presentation by the decorated Colin Powell in front of the UN to somewhat convince skeptical on lookers, like the president elect, to support the most flawed policy decision in decades. So, while you warm the seat of your lazy boy this weekend, think of that flawed decision which completely destabilized the Middle East, left an opening for ISIS, and solidified Shiite power in Syria, and Iran.

Completely destabilized the MID-EAST? that's almost as bad as muledicks statement.
********************* News Flash******************************

THE MID-EAST WAS NEVER STABLE. NEVER, EVER ,NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe said:
Quote:

Let me refresh your memory. Colin Powell's presentation to the UN was five months after your candidate, and a large majority of Congress, approved military action in Iraq. Please don't go the Berkeley route

To go all factual on you, the story that Powell presented was fabricated. He has made clear that he was lied to. Not the first sign of the post truth world--but one of the most consequential.

Selective presentation of facts to twist history is the first sign that you were never taught critical thinking. Or Alzheimer's.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mrgybe said:
Quote:

Let me refresh your memory. Colin Powell's presentation to the UN was five months after your candidate, and a large majority of Congress, approved military action in Iraq. Please don't go the Berkeley route

To go all factual on you, the story that Powell presented was fabricated. He has made clear that he was lied to. Not the first sign of the post truth world--but one of the most consequential.

Selective presentation of facts to twist history is the first sign that you were never taught critical thinking. Or Alzheimer's.

Powell is a lying POS, I have zero respect for men like him who try to blame others for his misjudgment. He was part of a team that made a decision based on the so called facts presented, and when things went south he screwed the team, F##K HIM. The same clowns that could not protect our national security from some amateur hacker are the same idiots who told the world Saddam had WOMD.
mac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An interesting coincidence that matty reserves his most obscene insults for black men. Curious, eh?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 3 of 23

Jump to: