myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Russiagate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 201, 202, 203 ... 279, 280, 281  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
It's indefensible, he was the head of the FBI for fuck's sake, he's supposed to know everything,,,,,,,,, the thing is, he does. Fuckin' liar.

What's he covering up? NW...you seem pissed...DO you think Trey Gowdy will bring in Rudy, and Jim Hallstrom, and question them about the bogus investigation they triggered 10 days before the election?
mac

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
December 10 at 8:30 PM
Dear Senate colleagues,

As former members of the U.S. Senate, Democrats and Republicans, it is our shared view that we are entering a dangerous period, and we feel an obligation to speak up about serious challenges to the rule of law, the Constitution, our governing institutions and our national security.

We are on the eve of the conclusion of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation and the House’s commencement of investigations of the president and his administration. The likely convergence of these two events will occur at a time when simmering regional conflicts and global power confrontations continue to threaten our security, economy and geopolitical stability.

It is a time, like other critical junctures in our history, when our nation must engage at every level with strategic precision and the hand of both the president and the Senate.

We are at an inflection point in which the foundational principles of our democracy and our national security interests are at stake, and the rule of law and the ability of our institutions to function freely and independently must be upheld.

Inside the filings: Court documents reveal new contact between Trump's inner circle and a Russian
Federal prosecutors filed new court papers on Dec. 7 that revealed a previously unreported contact from a Russian to Trump’s inner circle during the campaign. (Melissa Macaya , Monica Akhtar/The Washington Post)

During our service in the Senate, at times we were allies and at other times opponents, but never enemies. We all took an oath swearing allegiance to the Constitution. Whatever united or divided us, we did not veer from our unwavering and shared commitment to placing our country, democracy and national interest above all else.

At other critical moments in our history, when constitutional crises have threatened our foundations, it has been the Senate that has stood in defense of our democracy. Today is once again such a time.

Regardless of party affiliation, ideological leanings or geography, as former members of this great body, we urge current and future senators to be steadfast and zealous guardians of our democracy by ensuring that partisanship or self-interest not replace national interest.

Max Baucus (D-Mont.), Evan Bayh (D-Ind.), Jeff Bingaman (D-N.M.), Bill Bradley (D-N.J.), Richard Bryan (D-Nev.), Ben Nighthorse Campbell (R-Colo.), Max Cleland (D-Ga.), William Cohen (R-Maine), Kent Conrad (D-N.D.), Al D’Amato (R-N.Y.), John C. Danforth (R-Mo.), Tom Daschle (D-S.D.), Dennis DeConcini (D-Ariz.), Chris Dodd (D-Conn.), Byron Dorgan (D-N.D.), David Durenberger (R-Minn.), Russ Feingold (D-Wis.), Wyche Fowler (D-Ga.), Bob Graham (D-Fla.), Chuck Hagel (R-Neb.), Tom Harkin (D-Iowa), Gary Hart (D-Colo.), Bennett Johnston (D-La.), Bob Kerrey (D-Neb.), John Kerry (D-Mass.), Paul Kirk (D-Mass.), Mary Landrieu (D-La.), Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.), Blanche Lincoln (D-Ark.), Richard Lugar (R-Ind.), Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.), Ben Nelson (D-Neb.), Sam Nunn (D-Ga.), Larry Pressler (R-S.D.), David Pryor (D-Ark.), Don Riegle (D-Mich.), Chuck Robb (D-Va.), Jay Rockefeller (D-W.Va.), Jim Sasser (D-Tenn.), Alan Simpson (R-Wyo.), Mark Udall (D-Colo.), John W. Warner (R-Va.), Lowell Weicker (I-Conn.), Tim Wirth (D-Colo.)
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
It's indefensible, he was the head of the FBI for fuck's sake, he's supposed to know everything,,,,,,,,, the thing is, he does. Fuckin' liar.

What's he covering up? NW...you seem pissed...DO you think Trey Gowdy will bring in Rudy, and Jim Hallstrom, and question them about the bogus investigation they triggered 10 days before the election?
Yes it does piss me off when he assumes the general public is dumb enough to believe that he is really that selectively forgetful. He's reminds me of Hillary when she was being questioned all about Whitewater, we heard "sorry, I don't recall" to almost every question.
Intentional selective forgetfulness is a strategy used only by elites thinking that either the public isn't interested in the truth, or can't handle the truth.
Comey is a classic elitist asshole.
So I guess you like Comey now even though he screwed Hillary also, I'm surprised he has any support at all from anybody, or can be believed by anybody.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's plenty wrong with Comey. But unlike most of the Trump crime sydicate, he didn't commit any crimes. And we all realize you guys keep raising him as a way to try to divert attention from Trump's numerous crimes.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
There's plenty wrong with Comey. But unlike most of the Trump crime sydicate, he didn't commit any crimes. And we all realize you guys keep raising him as a way to try to divert attention from Trump's numerous crimes.

Paying off EXTORTIONIST is not crime nitwit, especially when you are a private citizen and use your own money....

Talking about building a building and offering Putin a penthouse is not a crime nitwit, especially when you're a private citizen and using your own money..

And those are all the allegations of a confirmed liar........keep dreaming old man..
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Paying off EXTORTIONIST is not crime nitwit, especially when you are a private citizen and use your own money....

Talking about building a building and offering Putin a penthouse is not a crime nitwit, especially when you're a private citizen and using your own money..

And those are all the allegations of a confirmed liar........keep dreaming old man..

idiot john edwards had to go to court to defend himself from similar. It is a crime when it is to win an election, it is to be reported as campaign contributions. He claims he has the best at everything, like cohen his lawyer as an example. Well if he can not afford proper legal advice get out of the kitchen.

again if it was not a crime and he did not think it was a crime, why lie about multimple times. hahaha because he knew it was a crime.

mac

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Matty—what you understand about campaign law wouldn’t fill a thimble. You are wrong.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:

I understand that Trump and his minions will do whatever they can to try to discredit Comey. His coonversations with Comey are the evidence of corrupt intent that might prove obstruction of justice,

But NW is incapable of understanding the irony of this claim. Trump has appointed the richest—the most elitist—cabinet of all times. Start with the richest, Wilbur Ross, Betsy Devos, Stephen Mnuchin, Rex Tillerson, Ben Carson, Elaine Chao, David Shulkin, Tom Price, James Mattis, Jeff Session, John Kelley, Rick Perry, Sonny Perdue, Ryan Zinke, and Alex Acosta. You can check their colleges and accomplishments—and scandals—and try to make a case they aren’t elitists—but it won’t stick. Trump went to an Ivy League School—although it’s not clear he ever finished a book—and tried to pass himeself off as an elitist until he started talking like a thord grader to con folks like NW.

Comey comes from an Irish family in New Jersey. His grandfather was a cop. He went to William and Mary, where he studied religion. He went to the University of Chicago for a law degree. No Ivy league schools like your boy the new Justice. Sounds like a cop to me. Maybe that’s what scares Trump
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Matty—what you understand about campaign law wouldn’t fill a thimble. You are wrong.

If thats what you think will bring Trump down you are one stupid old man.
Campaign finace laws are weak at best and there is no shortage of history to reflect that. Just ask obama who accepted 1.9 million at the 11th hour of his campaign and many , many others. Trump was being EXTORTED and used his own money....But you're right I know little about campaign finance law and unlike a bloviated moron like you, I prefer to listen to level headed experts in the field.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:

Yes it does piss me off when he assumes the general public is dumb enough to believe that he is really that selectively forgetful. He's reminds me of Hillary when she was being questioned all about Whitewater, we heard "sorry, I don't recall" to almost every question.
Intentional selective forgetfulness is a strategy used only by elites thinking that either the public isn't interested in the truth, or can't handle the truth.
So I guess you like Comey now even though he screwed Hillary also, I'm surprised he has any support at all from anybody, or can be believed by anybody.

I'm indifferent. He was ambushed by Rudy, and Jim Hallstrom but I still blame him.
So, given that you hate "I cant recall", you must hate the entire Reagan/Bush team from the Iran/Contra scam....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 201, 202, 203 ... 279, 280, 281  Next
Page 202 of 281

Jump to: