myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Russiagate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 202, 203, 204 ... 279, 280, 281  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
It's indefensible, he was the head of the FBI for fuck's sake, he's supposed to know everything,,,,,,,,, the thing is, he does. Fuckin' liar.

This kind of brain damage ensues when Laura Ingraham is your go to source.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:
It's indefensible, he was the head of the FBI for fuck's sake, he's supposed to know everything,,,,,,,,, the thing is, he does. Fuckin' liar.

Supreme Court Clerk, top of her class at Dartmouth......she's taken shits smarter than you.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unclear on the concept stooge. I didn't say Ingraham was stupid--I said if you listen to her you will be. She is biased and dishonest--but that's what you like about her.

The most amusing thing about the deplorables is that they are incapable of shame.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

co-incidence no....

again it was campaign related as a second one has flipped on trump, the national Enquirer has also said he paid it off for the election...

HP

WHAT ELSE IS HAPPENING?

Quote:
The National Enquirer has flipped on Trump, admitting to federal prosecutors that “its principal purpose” in paying former Playboy Playmate Karen McDougal $150,000 ahead of the 2016 election “was to suppress the woman’s story so as to prevent it from influencing the election.”

nw30

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:

Another one of your "brain damage" lame-ass assumptions, I don't watch or listen to Laura Ingraham. Does she have a radio show?
You are so mentally lazy, and you accuse others of posting things of no substance, get a life.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW--you're a scream. Whether or not you watch Ingraham--you repeated the Republican talking points exactly as she did. In the larger context, exactly what Comey remembered is irrelevant. Those talking points are just the GOP talking points of the day to try to divert from the crime family dangling slowly in the wind.

You can always try repeating your claim that Comey is an elitist. Only true if your definition of an elitist is someone capable of stringing several sentences together with a thesis statement and evidence.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:

Supreme Court Clerk, top of her class at Dartmouth......she's taken shits smarter than you.

Hold on a minute son, I thought you were anti-college? Real Americans don't need no stinkin Ivy degree. She sounds like some sort of elitist.......
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:

Hold on a minute son, I thought you were anti-college? Real Americans don't need no stinkin Ivy degree. She sounds like some sort of elitist.......

Never said I was anti-college knuclehead...I have said there are many ways to make a good living, and college is not for everyone.

My point was ....she's not dumb, far from it.
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
NW--you're a scream. Whether or not you watch Ingraham--you repeated the Republican talking points exactly as she did. In the larger context, exactly what Comey remembered is irrelevant. Those talking points are just the GOP talking points of the day to try to divert from the crime family dangling slowly in the wind.

You can always try repeating your claim that Comey is an elitist. Only true if your definition of an elitist is someone capable of stringing several sentences together with a thesis statement and evidence.

Are you trying to say that you're an independent, free of ideology ???????????
Excuse me while I break out in hysterical laughter in your general direction.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:

Are you trying to say that you're an independent, free of ideology ???????????
Excuse me while I break out in hysterical laughter in your general direction.

And he thinks the media is fair and objective.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 202, 203, 204 ... 279, 280, 281  Next
Page 203 of 281

Jump to: