myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Russiagate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101 ... 279, 280, 281  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter Strzok wasn’t just a top investigator for special counsel Robert Mueller until he was axed for anti-Trump and pro-Clinton bias: He was also a major player in the Hillary email probe and the FBI work that led to the “collusion” investigation.

FBI agent kicked off Mueller probe changed language in Comey's Clinton memo
And Mueller and the FBI both dragged their feet on sharing key info about all this with Congress.
Including the news that Strzok was the one who changed then-FBI chief Jim Comey’s draft language on Clinton’s use of that private server from “grossly negligent” to “extremely careless” in the final version.

That’s huge, because the statute specifies that gross negligence in the handling of classified info is itself a crime, whatever the intent — though Comey declared that Clinton shouldn’t face prosecution precisely because she had no “intent” to break the law.

Strzok also conducted the FBI interviews of Clinton and her top aides, Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin, in the email probe.

More, he was reportedly one of the major FBI figures urging investigations on the basis of the “Steele dossier” of Russian-sourced scurrilous anti-Trump allegations, which we now know was commissioned by the Clinton campaign.

More, he signed the documents that opened the ensuing “collusion” probe. And he led the FBI interview of Gen. Mike Flynn, in which Flynn told the lies that eventually forced him out as Trump’s national security adviser, and for which he’s now pleaded guilty in a deal with Mueller.

Meanwhile, Mills and Abedin’s testimony in their interviews has been shown false in one major regard: Contrary to their denials, each had been well aware of Clinton’s private server — they had to deal with the office fallout whenever it went down. Unlike Flynn, though, they never faced charges for lying to federal investigators.

Which makes President Trump’s request to Comey to go easy on Flynn look reasonable enough.

The public doesn’t know just how egregious Strzok’s bias was, and won’t until the release of his texts with his mistress, an FBI lawyer who (sigh) was also on Mueller’s team.

But as things stand, it now looks like the fix was well and truly in on the Hillary probe. Far worse, it also looks like the “collusion” probe was a partisan hit from the start — which undermines the basis for Mueller’s own investigation.

What a mess.
J64TWB

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Four Trump advisors ARRESTED! 4 FELONS!!! Still counting! A giant pile of dogshit.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Wow, that response was an extreme case of having nothing.
Showers, seriously?
Felonies that have nothing to do with the original reason for the investigation.
Kind of a big detail.
mac try to emulate the same credibility of Mueller.
This thing is going south.

Sorry Charlie, that's the way it usually starts. The Bill Clinton investigation started with a shady investment deal, went to Paula Jones, then rolled to Monica Lewinsky. It didn't have legs until obstruction of justice became the focus. Same here.

Boggs the thing that seems to elude you is the fact that this entire investigation was based of bogus information, paid for by the DNC.
Not to mention the overwhelming conflicts of interest between Mueller , comey and others. The FBI has been destroyed by partisan liberal hacks and is a disgrace.

This is a can of worms that is going to bite the filthy dems in the ass.

Again, Trump has been well within his rights as the POTUS. Legal expert can argue and the SC may end up decided if this non-sense goes that far.
The American people have grown tired of your year long hissy fit, time to shut up and move on , you have NOTHING!!

That's your view, as seen on Fox News and Breitbardt and disseminated by your below average IQ... I'm not holding my breath, nor do I think Trump gets in trouble...Its entertaining ...Let me know if you're ever interested in a substantive discussion about politics or economics.

With all due respect none of your opinions on politics are substantive, you simply regurgitate the same load of crap I hear everyday from left wing airheads like yourself.

I will give you credit for having such a high opinion of yourself. We all know you make lots of money, drive a LOOK AT ME ROVER, and can shred the most overrated slush bowl on the planet..

I 'll address each of your worthless points
1- I constantly reference specific topics on tax bill and economy, you dont respond , just talking points...like the Prez
2- I dont
3-I dont relative to my peers...I windsurf ski and MTb too much
4-Ive never owned a British auto
5- I've skiied everywhere in this great country, SV and JH are by far the best two mountains IMO....you on the other hand are commenting on a place you've NEVER been to. You come out to SV for 1 lousy day and ski with me and my friends and you will never be the same....

Just busting your nuts, I'm sure its awesome. Snowbird/Alta/Mineral Basin
Is still unbeatable in My opinion. Sun, POW, terrain, lifts, vert, access....untouchable
When Snowbird puts in their new Tram to the top of Twin Forks It will be incredible.

Apologize for the Range Rover comment and we're all square..
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Wow, that response was an extreme case of having nothing.
Showers, seriously?
Felonies that have nothing to do with the original reason for the investigation.
Kind of a big detail.
mac try to emulate the same credibility of Mueller.
This thing is going south.

Sorry Charlie, that's the way it usually starts. The Bill Clinton investigation started with a shady investment deal, went to Paula Jones, then rolled to Monica Lewinsky. It didn't have legs until obstruction of justice became the focus. Same here.

Boggs the thing that seems to elude you is the fact that this entire investigation was based of bogus information, paid for by the DNC.
Not to mention the overwhelming conflicts of interest between Mueller , comey and others. The FBI has been destroyed by partisan liberal hacks and is a disgrace.

This is a can of worms that is going to bite the filthy dems in the ass.

Again, Trump has been well within his rights as the POTUS. Legal expert can argue and the SC may end up decided if this non-sense goes that far.
The American people have grown tired of your year long hissy fit, time to shut up and move on , you have NOTHING!!

That's your view, as seen on Fox News and Breitbardt and disseminated by your below average IQ... I'm not holding my breath, nor do I think Trump gets in trouble...Its entertaining ...Let me know if you're ever interested in a substantive discussion about politics or economics.

With all due respect none of your opinions on politics are substantive, you simply regurgitate the same load of crap I hear everyday from left wing airheads like yourself.

I will give you credit for having such a high opinion of yourself. We all know you make lots of money, drive a LOOK AT ME ROVER, and can shred the most overrated slush bowl on the planet..

I 'll address each of your worthless points
1- I constantly reference specific topics on tax bill and economy, you dont respond , just talking points...like the Prez
2- I dont
3-I dont relative to my peers...I windsurf ski and MTb too much
4-Ive never owned a British auto
5- I've skiied everywhere in this great country, SV and JH are by far the best two mountains IMO....you on the other hand are commenting on a place you've NEVER been to. You come out to SV for 1 lousy day and ski with me and my friends and you will never be the same....

Just busting your nuts, I'm sure its awesome. Snowbird/Alta/Mineral Basin
Is still unbeatable in My opinion. Sun, POW, terrain, lifts, vert, access....untouchable
When Snowbird puts in their new Tram to the top of Twin Forks It will be incredible.

Apologize for the Range Rover comment and we're all square..

Sorry, I just hate those friggin things. Too flashy. Same money I would rather have a Toyota Land Cruiser.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Peter Strzok wasn’t just a top investigator for special counsel Robert Mueller until he was axed for anti-Trump and pro-Clinton bias: He was also a major player in the Hillary email probe and the FBI work that led to the “collusion” investigation.

And Mueller and the FBI both dragged their feet on sharing key info about all this with Congress.
Including the news that Strzok was the one who changed then-FBI chief Jim Comey’s draft language on Clinton’s use of that private server from “grossly negligent” to “extremely careless” in the final version.

That’s huge, because the statute specifies that gross negligence in the handling of classified info is itself a crime, whatever the intent — though Comey declared that Clinton shouldn’t face prosecution precisely because she had no “intent” to break the law.

Strzok also conducted the FBI interviews of Clinton and her top aides, Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin, in the email probe.

More, he was reportedly one of the major FBI figures urging investigations on the basis of the “Steele dossier” of Russian-sourced scurrilous anti-Trump allegations, which we now know was commissioned by the Clinton campaign.

More, he signed the documents that opened the ensuing “collusion” probe. And he led the FBI interview of Gen. Mike Flynn, in which Flynn told the lies that eventually forced him out as Trump’s national security adviser, and for which he’s now pleaded guilty in a deal with Mueller.

Meanwhile, Mills and Abedin’s testimony in their interviews has been shown false in one major regard: Contrary to their denials, each had been well aware of Clinton’s private server — they had to deal with the office fallout whenever it went down. Unlike Flynn, though, they never faced charges for lying to federal investigators.

Which makes President Trump’s request to Comey to go easy on Flynn look reasonable enough.

The public doesn’t know just how egregious Strzok’s bias was, and won’t until the release of his texts with his mistress, an FBI lawyer who (sigh) was also on Mueller’s team.

But as things stand, it now looks like the fix was well and truly in on the Hillary probe. Far worse, it also looks like the “collusion” probe was a partisan hit from the start — which undermines the basis for Mueller’s own investigation.

What a mess.

did you write that yourself or did you plagiarize?

again you can only quote without links fake news. you been doing that all your low level thinking trust fund life.

no links and lots of Pizzagate level material...

mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:

What a mess.

Committees are being formed as we speak. Have no fear this bogus witch hunt started illegally and with bogus intel will be over soon.

These liberal retards have no idea what kind of shit storm they will start and wish to god they didn't if they don't back off this bull shit.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You really are astonnishingly stupid as well as astonishingly unpleasant. How did you survive Jonestown, you’re so eager to drink the kool-aid. Diversion not reasoning—as usual.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
You really are astonnishingly stupid as well as astonishingly unpleasant. How did you survive Jonestown, you’re so eager to drink the kool-aid. Diversion not reasoning—as usual.

Reasoning??????? are you kidding me you fucking old fool.
There is no reasoning on the left, just a pack of petulant fools who can't deal with the fact that Donald Trump won the election. If you don't think it is a VERY SLIPPERY SLOPE FOR THE LEFT you are dumber than 90% of your misguided, moronic, comments.

Last edited by mat-ty on Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Reasoning??????? are you kidding my you fucking old fool.
There is no reasoning on the left, just a pack of petulant fools who can't deal with the fact that Donald Trump won the election. If you don't think it is a VERY SLIPPERY SLOPE FOR THE LEFT you are dumber than 90% of your misguided, moronic, comments.

Exactly!
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Reasoning??????? are you kidding my you fucking old fool.

Exactly!

I miss Sam, he was one of the greats.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101 ... 279, 280, 281  Next
Page 100 of 281

Jump to: