myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Russiagate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 180, 181, 182 ... 279, 280, 281  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
"Russian frame job"....OMG, Matty, you've got to get outside more.

Okay Helen Keller!!! The eveidence is overwhelming to those who pay attention. How many FBI agents are we up to now? Bruce and his homly liberal wife will be next.

It's okay boggs you can play stupid but that's not what happened and you know it.

The next step will be a special counsel to investigate swamp rat mueller and his pathetic waste of time..
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
You mean he isn't an inhuman bastard willing to violate human rights for no gain--like you?

Waterboarding diminished the US standing in the world, out our captured soldiers and agents at risk of torture, encouraged terrorists by giving them higher moral ground--and gained nothing of value.

Bush on the search for Bin Ladin:

Quote:
And just six months after 9/11, Bush suggested in a press conference that Bin Laden was not a top priority for his administration. Asked whether Bush thought capturing Bin Laden was important, Bush scolded those who cared about Bin Laden for not “understand[ing] the scope of the mission” because Bin Laden was just “one person,” whom Bush said, “I really just don’t spend that much time on”:

Who knows if he’s hiding in some cave or not. We haven’t heard from him in a long time. The idea of focusing on one person really indicates to me people don’t understand the scope of the mission. Terror is bigger than one person. He’s just a person who’s been marginalized. … I don’t know where he is. I really just don’t spend that much time on him, to be

ONLY IN THE MIND OF SPINELESS LIBERALS LIKE YOURSELF.

Do you honestly think anyone took obama seriously?????????????????
They laughed at the pathetic pile of shit in his mommy jeans....PLEASE!!!
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
"Russian frame job"....OMG, Matty, you've got to get outside more.

Okay Helen Keller!!! The eveidence is overwhelming to those who pay attention. How many FBI agents are we up to now? Bruce and his homly liberal wife will be next.

It's okay boggs you can play stupid but that's not what happened and you know it.

The next step will be a special counsel to investigate swamp rat mueller and his pathetic waste of time..

OMG....the Zombie Apocalypse is upon us. If I'm Helen Keller, you're Lennie!!

Only in the tRump regime would you have a Special Counsel to investigate the Independent Counsel...Maybe Rudy, and Sean Hannity could do it...
mac

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boggs--the most amusing thing about this forum is it is a snapshot into the minds (?) of the truly unhinged. Who will believe anything to defend the petty petulant asshole in the white house.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Boggs--the most amusing thing about this forum is it is a snapshot into the minds (?) of the truly unhinged. Who will believe anything to defend the petty petulant asshole in the white house.

I agree....and I have countless friends who repeat the same arguments verbatim, as if somebody was feeding them the lines....
mac

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But the never tell you the source....
wynsurfer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They remind me of the Martian Army in" Sirens of Titan" by Kurt Vonnegut. They all had antennas implanted in their brain. Rented a tent rented a tent rented a rented a tent. They all hear that same song.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

That's funny coming from the most un-hinged nitwit on this forum. What high crimes and misdemeanors will you post today...According to you Trump is guilty of about 5000 crimes... zero proof, zero evidence...just theories, mis quotes, and words taken out of context.

Winter is coming, winter is coming...winter is coming...Do you know what clueless old liberal dipshit says that everyday... that be you.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
But the never tell you the source....

Congress, IG, DOJ, Judicial Watch...Former AGs, and many more.
I get it, Your dream of Trumps Russian collusion is on LIFE SUPPORT and has completely blown up in your face...Not only will Trump have the last laugh, he will bury half of Washington.....It' happen as we speak .....clowns.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wynsurfer wrote:
They remind me of the Martian Army in" Sirens of Titan" by Kurt Vonnegut. They all had antennas implanted in their brain. Rented a tent rented a tent rented a rented a tent. They all hear that same song.

You remind me of hemorrhoids....you come back about once a month, offer nothing useful, and your only friends are nuts and assholes... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 180, 181, 182 ... 279, 280, 281  Next
Page 181 of 281

Jump to: