myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Russiagate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 209, 210, 211 ... 279, 280, 281  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
mac said:
Quote:
Keep whistling NW, and ignoring the criminal record of all the Trumps.

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't you have to be convicted of a crime to have a criminal record? Time will tell.

Not in the mind of those suffering from TDS..or in Macs case....extreme TDS
mac

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
mac said:
Quote:

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't you have to be convicted of a crime to have a criminal record? Time will tell.

Oh, would you have paid attention if I had said criminal behavior? Or don't you pay attention to https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-tax-schemes-fred-trump.html

Quote:
President Trump participated in dubious tax schemes during the 1990s, including instances of outright fraud, that greatly increased the fortune he received from his parents, an investigation by The New York Times has found.

Mr. Trump won the presidency proclaiming himself a self-made billionaire, and he has long insisted that his father, the legendary New York City builder Fred C. Trump, provided almost no financial help.

But The Times’s investigation, based on a vast trove of confidential tax returns and financial records, reveals that Mr. Trump received the equivalent today of at least $413 million from his father’s real estate empire, starting when he was a toddler and continuing to this day.

Much of this money came to Mr. Trump because he helped his parents dodge taxes.

Is it true that to be a real modern "conservative" you have to think that cheating on your taxes, fraud, laundering money, and stealing from your own Foundation are not crimes.

Carry on, I don't expect conservative or ethical values out of "Trumpists."
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

Got that right!
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
techno900 wrote:
mac said:
Quote:

Oh, would you have paid attention if I had said criminal behavior? Or don't you pay attention to https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-tax-schemes-fred-trump.html

Quote:
President Trump participated in dubious tax schemes during the 1990s, including instances of outright fraud, that greatly increased the fortune he received from his parents, an investigation by The New York Times has found.

Mr. Trump won the presidency proclaiming himself a self-made billionaire, and he has long insisted that his father, the legendary New York City builder Fred C. Trump, provided almost no financial help.

But The Times’s investigation, based on a vast trove of confidential tax returns and financial records, reveals that Mr. Trump received the equivalent today of at least $413 million from his father’s real estate empire, starting when he was a toddler and continuing to this day.

Much of this money came to Mr. Trump because he helped his parents dodge taxes.

Is it true that to be a real modern "conservative" you have to think that cheating on your taxes, fraud, laundering money, and stealing from your own Foundation are not crimes.

Sounds familiar... but let's add rapist to the list....CLINTONS.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooops... the lawyers made a mistake and filed a court document with the wrong sections redacted. Here is some of it that shows direct campaign collusion/treason with the rusians during the campaign that is being hidden from the public.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/paul-manaforts-lawyers-tried-redact-192806748.html
Quote:

Those revealed parts show Mueller claims Manafort lied about sharing 2016 polling data with Konstantin Kilimnik, who is alleged to have Russian operative ties and has been a main Mueller target, and also discussed a peace plan for Ukraine with Kilimink.

techno900

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What mac said:
Quote:

Then I said: "Correct me if I am wrong, but don't you have to be convicted of a crime to have a criminal record? Time will tell."

And then mac said:
Quote:
Oh, would you have paid attention if I had said criminal behavior? Or don't you pay attention to (the NY times story)

From mac's posted NY Times story:
Quote:
President Trump participated in dubious tax schemes

I did pay attention to the story, but when "dubious" becomes a crime, please let me know. As for "criminal behavior", that will be an issue when there is an indictment and a conviction.

From the NY Times story:
Quote:
Much of this money came to Mr. Trump because he helped his parents dodge taxes. He and his siblings set up a sham corporation to disguise millions of dollars in gifts from their parents, records and interviews show. Records indicate that Mr. Trump helped his father take improper tax deductions worth millions more.

With words like "dodge, sham, disguise, improper, I wonder why the IRS hasn't made an issue of Trump's taxes. He clearly gets audited regularly, and so far, nothing. Please let us know when real facts surface and not liberal speculation.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it. Trump may be a lying demagogue. He may have broken multiple laws, laundered money for Russians, cheated everyone he could on construction contracts—but he’s your demagogue. Exactly what I expected. Just don’t pretend you care about cildren or believe what Christ said. Carry on.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
oooops... the lawyers made a mistake and filed a court document with the wrong sections redacted. Here is some of it that shows direct campaign collusion/treason with the rusians during the campaign that is being hidden from the public.

Quote:

Those revealed parts show Mueller claims Manafort lied about sharing 2016 polling data with Konstantin Kilimnik, who is alleged to have Russian operative ties and has been a main Mueller target, and also discussed a peace plan for Ukraine with Kilimink.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/paul-manafort-lawyers-appear-accidentally-204333316.html

Paul Manafort’s Lawyers Appear to Accidentally Blow the Door Open on Collusion

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:

Got that right!

YES!
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
real-human wrote:

Quote:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/paul-manafort-lawyers-appear-accidentally-204333316.html

Paul Manafort’s Lawyers Appear to Accidentally Blow the Door Open on Collusion

https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari-melber/watch/russian-lawyer-who-met-kushner-manafort-don-jr-indicted-1422270019803

Russian lawyer who met Kushner, Manafort, Don Jr. indicted

Quote:
As President Trump readies his Oval Office address on the Government shutdown, the Russian lawyer who met with Paul Manafort, Jared Kushner and Donald Trump Jr. at the 2016 Trump Tower meeting, is indicted by Federal Prosecutors. MSNBC Chief Legal Correspondent Ari Melber breaks down how we are now at the point where two people from the Trump Tower meeting have been indicted by the feds – one on the Trump side and one on the Russia side. Harvard Law Professor, Laurence Tribe, tells Melber that the Russian lawyer, Natalya Veselnitskaya, has been “clearly exposed as an agent of the Kremlin”.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 209, 210, 211 ... 279, 280, 281  Next
Page 210 of 281

Jump to: