myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Great Presidential quotes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb Iran"

"You can keep your ..."

"I, Donald J Trump, do solemnly swear ..."
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
jpbassman wrote:
"I did not have sex with that woman" - Slick Willy. Embarassed

fake news, it is amazing how the right wing can not even get that one correct. You are a first class idiot.

again he parsed the words to his beliefs. sexual relations. Just as trump right now is releasing statements that they did not have contact with russian operatives during the campaign.... Again the trick word is operatives. These may be just middlemen to the operatives.

hey you right wingers elected a guy who said he is entitled to sexually assault any female he pleases. and did take action on it. that is your moral code,

Putting a cigar in her pooty, and blowing a load on her face and hair is not sex?
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Dean has the slightest idea of what you're talking about.
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is the easiest thing in the world to 'spin' quotations for ulterior ends.

Samuel Johnson stated 'Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.' The left (an obvious example on this forum) always 'spin' this statement to further their political bias, and to denigrate those who are genuinely patriotic. Consequently, it is they, the 'spinners' who are acting as scoundrels!

Boswell made perfectly clear that Johnson was not referring to patriotic people in general, but just to false patriotism which the scoundrel often cloaks himself in.

As the wise say, beware the false prophet!
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex.
Eisenhower
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G.T., today patriotism is often represented by fake labels, like a flag pin someone wears on their lapel. Is that representative of real patriotism? Frankly, I don't think so, because our love and faith in our country is much more complex than that. It's not something that you can easily wear on your daily attire. Yet, sadly, we see that kind of BS labeling too much today in American politics. I have no trust in that.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
NP wrote:
I thought "snowflakes" were all the morons who claimed they were moving to Canada if Trump won. We're still waiting.......... Rolling Eyes

Would a moron stand out in your crowd?

Depends-- the people I hang around personally, if the question suggest I hang around morons, then yes, they would stand out. The person I hang around the most other than my wife, is in the same profession as your wife. The rest of my friends? Some trades people, a couple of PhDs, teachers, and a couple are in your profession.....you get the picture. Sorry, but the promise of mass exodus post Trump victory were pretty moronic empty promises when they were made. Could we find them a place to fit in here? Heck ya, you should see the constant whining from many on FB about him, some of it that I agree with. I hope that answers your question that may have been intended as an insult?
jp5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Sorry, but the promise of mass exodus post Trump victory were pretty moronic empty promises when they were made."

Promises made by morons besides, don't you have to have a job lined up to move to Canada?
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
real-human wrote:
jpbassman wrote:
"I did not have sex with that woman" - Slick Willy. Embarassed

fake news, it is amazing how the right wing can not even get that one correct. You are a first class idiot.

again he parsed the words to his beliefs. sexual relations. Just as trump right now is releasing statements that they did not have contact with russian operatives during the campaign.... Again the trick word is operatives. These may be just middlemen to the operatives.

hey you right wingers elected a guy who said he is entitled to sexually assault any female he pleases. and did take action on it. that is your moral code,

Putting a cigar in her pooty, and blowing a load on her face and hair is not sex?

I guess you are quite stupid. while it may be sex it is not sexual relations. Did you know that this question was asked to the judge in the case. Also did you know the judge in this case should have by any again lets look at definitions of conflict of interest. She should have recused herself. Again lets look at definitions. Conflict of interest. Did she have one? She was a former student of Cintons and she filed a complaint when she was a student of his to the university that she believed she deserved a higher grade. And he would not budge. This was the only student Clinton ever had a issue with. Do you believe this is cause for conflict of interest? Or maybe when she then started working for other political campaigns against Clinton thereafter. Would you believe this person had a conflict. Ya it depends on what you interpret such a simple thing as conflict of interest. well the judge did not thing so by her interpretation. I say BS.

again a normal judge would never have allowed a deposition like that to go off the points of law. The case had nothing to do if he was involved with females. It was she claimed she was denied promotions because she claimed he was her boss, he had nothing to do with her positions, and she was even promoted. But the judge allowed issues not pertaining to the case in the deposition. Why because she was a putrid human like kenny boy star. Kenny boy star was even involved with the case years before when the trust fund kid who paid for the case Richard mellon scaife who even paid for her nose job and so on. Note Star was receiving payments of over a million a year for not working for his law firm, because amazingly the tobacco lobby who never had significant business with his firm was swamping his firm with free money in the 10s of millions for some reason. After a few years again we are talking about loose definitions here. After a few years he was outed for taking all this money while no billable hours and said he would finally stop because it "could" look improper. BS it was and he should have returned all the money. Note later the scumbag was rewarded and given a deans position at ultra rightwing pepperdine, he hd no experience for that either. and note he finally went to another school and he covered up a university football rape issue. How poetic, he covered up for the team....

So yes he was parsing the phase less then the judge was her non-recusal and way less than Star trying to let the actual rapes of several football players with no university action.

Now which is worse for the society, (ie which is a speeding ticket vs a clear and present danger to justice) well clintons was a consentual relationship, stars taking the money was in the millions and his covering up the rapes so the team, a judge not able to determine what conflict of interest is. Or can you admit you are just to prejudice to be fair?

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
It is the easiest thing in the world to 'spin' quotations for ulterior ends.

Samuel Johnson stated 'Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.' The left (an obvious example on this forum) always 'spin' this statement to further their political bias, and to denigrate those who are genuinely patriotic. Consequently, it is they, the 'spinners' who are acting as scoundrels!

Boswell made perfectly clear that Johnson was not referring to patriotic people in general, but just to false patriotism which the scoundrel often cloaks himself in.

As the wise say, beware the false prophet!

Quote:
Vietnam Veterans burned the American flag as a protest to a law curbing the First Amendment. Their argument was that they fought for the freedoms in the Constitution, not a piece of cloth, and to curtail those freedoms was an insult to their sacrifice. Ironically, the original purpose of flag desecration laws between 1897 and 1932 wasn’t to prevent political dissent, but to prevent the use of flag imagery for political campaigns and in advertising.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: