myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Great Presidential quotes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm perfectly capable of fighting bullies with methods they understand.
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, you can always be depended on for cheap ugly insults.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
NP, You need to wise up. Everyone knows that it's unacceptable to call someone a "snowflake" but it's fine to call someone a moron.

maybe we should just say it as it, you know not politically correct in the presidents own words. You cheap shot right wing "pussy grabber" enablers that believe trust fund kids are entitled to be racist sexual predators and rape 13 year olds when you are 50 years old. again a right wing and for which they stand for. morons...

you have to love the question a right wing congressman got yesterday from a constituent. basically.. Being a religious person how can you stand behind a man who says he has the right to sexually attack and grab a woman in the pussy. Well the right wing pussy grabbers even on this forum are for it/him... as the Pope just said in essence religious right wingers are in name only... that allow this type of heroism.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it depends who is defining what sex and sexual assult is is.

GOP Senator Says Grabbing A Woman's Genitals Is Not Sexual Assault
Quote:
"I think that's a stretch," Jeff Sessions said.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://perezhilton.com/2017-01-16-donald-trump-christopher-von-keyserling-arrest-sexual-assault-pinch-vagina/?from=post
Connecticut Politician Arrested For Following Donald Trump's Lead And Grabbing A Woman's P*ssy!

Quote:
Welcome to Trumpmerica.
After we learned last year that Donald Trump audibly admitted to grabbing women "by the p*ssy," we're disgusted to reveal he's not the only one. 8
Last week, Greenwich, Connecticut's Representative Town Meeting chair, Christopher von Keyserling, was arrested for fourth-degree sexual assault, after he allegedly pinched a female town worker's genitalia at the Nathaniel Witherell Home back in December.
Related: Trump's Tweets About Congressman John Lewis Are Awful
According to the Westport Daily Voice, the arrest warrant explains the 71-year-old and the unnamed woman were having a heated discussion about politics, when Christopher said "it was a new world politically," and felt he was free to be offensive, saying:
"I love this new world, I no longer have to be politically correct."
When the 57-year-old appeared disgusted by that stance, Mr. von Keyserling exclaimed she's "nothing but a bloodsucking lazy union employee," causing her to walk away and into her office.
But, the police doc says the Connecticut politician followed her, demanding to speak to her coworker. However, the coworker refused and left the room.
The woman also went to leave, because she didn't want to be left alone with Christopher.
The warrant says that as she walked away, the man reached between her legs from behind and pinch her groin area.
Related: Alec Baldwin Roasts Donald Trump's 'Pee Pee Parties'
When she threatened to punch him in the face if he did that again, von Keyserling "looked back with a really evil look in his eyes," saying:
"It would be your word against mine and nobody will believe you."
But police have surveillance footage of the incident, which corroborates the worker's side of the story.
While the woman initially didn't want to pursue a criminal complaint against him, she later changed her mind after learning he had done similar things to other employees.

nw30

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
NP wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
NP wrote:
I thought "snowflakes" were all the morons who claimed they were moving to Canada if Trump won. We're still waiting.......... Rolling Eyes

Would a moron stand out in your crowd?

Depends-- the people I hang around personally, if the question suggest I hang around morons, then yes, they would stand out. The person I hang around the most other than my wife, is in the same profession as your wife. The rest of my friends? Some trades people, a couple of PhDs, teachers, and a couple are in your profession.....you get the picture. Sorry, but the promise of mass exodus post Trump victory were pretty moronic empty promises when they were made. Could we find them a place to fit in here? Heck ya, you should see the constant whining from many on FB about him, some of it that I agree with. I hope that answers your question that may have been intended as an insult?

NP. My objection is to those that toss around the term "snowflake" as a catchall insult to anyone that disagrees with Trump. This term's use is broadening. The term has been used, and is now being used, to bully. A "snowflake" can be considered weak or feminine. It is a one of those new terms that is used to show power over weaker (or defined to be weaker) individuals or those that stand up for them.

Someone who articulates it better than I do

https://thinkprogress.org/all-the-special-snowflakes-aaf1a922f37b#.13u29ye3d

I won't stand for it. I have fought bullies my entire life.

So, it was intended to be an insult. I think it is moronic to use terms like this and expand its use. Sorry.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, there cowboy, if you think that what Think Progress has to say about that term, as being what it is, then you may be too far down that road to understand. Go back to what I said it meant, I still stand by it, as do most people on the opposite side of the fence as you, do as well.

It's like calling somebody a wuss, fearful, basically people of no concern to anyone else, if you think that's bullying, then you have a far different definition of bullying than anything that I've ever heard.
In fact, I'd call it snowflake logic.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
So, it was intended to be an insult. I think it is moronic to use terms like this and expand its use. Sorry.

Oh OK, thanks. Looks like you've cited an article that assigns an alternate meaning than the one I expressed. Thanks again.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
http://perezhilton.com

Perez Hilton?!?!?! I just about spit my coffee out! "Britain's most hated man" Like, OMG, really? Like, that's totally, like, getting your information from the, like, OMG, the sanitary sewer line at, like, the OMG Taco Bell, totally!
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
http://perezhilton.com

Perez Hilton?!?!?! I just about spit my coffee out! "Britain's most hated man" Like, OMG, really? Like, that's totally, like, getting your information from the, like, OMG, the sanitary sewer line at, like, the OMG Taco Bell, totally!

an idiot like you would. amazing how the press has skipped this one ha....

note you would defend a P grabbing right wing you religious in name only.... to stupid to verify the contents of the article, so you defend the sexual preditor...

you are the type the Pope just mentioned will be going to hell from what I see you religious waco p grabbing defender. I know you will be rotting from your stalking trolling hate, racist, american hating and so on posts....

http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-greenwich-court-appearance-0126-20170125-story.html

Protests Greet Greenwich Leader At Court Date In Assault Case

Quote:
Christopher von Keyserling was arraigned Wednesday amid a litany of jeers.

"Shame on you!" "Why did you do it?" "Assault is not a joke!"

mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
NP, You need to wise up. Everyone knows that it's unacceptable to call someone a "snowflake" but it's fine to call someone a moron.

How about racist or bigot? That are used on a daily basis by lefties.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: