myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Great Presidential quotes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, you can always be depended on for cheap ugly insults.

I find your "empty front" comment to be the height of ignorance, but typical for a bubble dwelling liberal like yourself. Next time you see a proud American displaying their pride which seems to offend you, please let them know.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
http://perezhilton.com

Perez Hilton?!?!?! I just about spit my coffee out! "Britain's most hated man" Like, OMG, really? Like, that's totally, like, getting your information from the, like, OMG, the sanitary sewer line at, like, the OMG Taco Bell, totally!

an idiot like you would. amazing how the press has skipped this one ha....

note you would defend a P grabbing right wing you religious in name only.... to stupid to verify the contents of the article, so you defend the sexual preditor...

you are the type the Pope just mentioned will be going to hell from what I see you religious waco p grabbing defender. I know you will be rotting from your stalking trolling hate, racist, american hating and so on posts....

As a small reminder and a bit of an FYI:
My testimony put a sexual predator in prison.
The Pope does not determine who will be going to hell.
Crying about stalking....etc. Paranoid ramblings.
Racist? By your bigoted parameters only.
American hating? See above.

Sorry to point out the vile puke media you consume that fuels your bigotry.

Last edited by KGB-NP on Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
mrgybe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
I'm perfectly capable of fighting bullies with methods they understand.

Just like another sensitive mountain man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZa26_esLBE

The constant barrage of sanctimony from liberals is becoming embarrassing.
jp5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The constant barrage of sanctimony from liberals is becoming embarrassing."

It gets even better than that MrGybe. You want to talk about La-La land? Here is a website which liberals can access so they can pretend Hillary won.

http://www.hillarybeattrump.org/

This is pure psycho.
wynsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psycho or satire? I think satire! Pretty funny stuff! Thanks jp!
jp5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the eye of the beholder.
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, you got a flag lapel pin for your wetsuit? You can't show up at the beach sans your patriotic hardware, because folks just might question your dedication and love for America.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
http://perezhilton.com

Perez Hilton?!?!?! I just about spit my coffee out! "Britain's most hated man" Like, OMG, really? Like, that's totally, like, getting your information from the, like, OMG, the sanitary sewer line at, like, the OMG Taco Bell, totally!

an idiot like you would. amazing how the press has skipped this one ha....

note you would defend a P grabbing right wing you religious in name only.... to stupid to verify the contents of the article, so you defend the sexual preditor...

you are the type the Pope just mentioned will be going to hell from what I see you religious waco p grabbing defender. I know you will be rotting from your stalking trolling hate, racist, american hating and so on posts....

As a small reminder and a bit of an FYI:
My testimony put a sexual predator in prison.
The Pope does not determine who will be going to hell.
Crying about stalking....etc. Paranoid ramblings.
Racist? By your bigoted parameters only.
American hating? See above.

Sorry to point out the vile puke media you consume that fuels your bigotry.

you may have stopped a child pediophile. But you apparently support sexual predators to females and he has had 3 on the record filings he is a child pediophile.

Again your neighbors got you correct you are a monster.

I do not take the respect your opinions or fake analysis of anything you flunkie.... advice of a stalker, a troll, one that is so uneducated you idiot....

May as the Pope mentions your religious hypocrites end up in a hot place... I know you will you low life religious in name only...

ya you moron it is the poor uneducated racist white boys that are the real victims like you. You are a real lucifer in the flesh....

any chance you are related to another famous nail pounder Gacy? again you have threatened bringing in a van full of fertilizer to get at me, you have acted on your threats by stalking and releasing personal information in public to do harm or get me harmed... you are a uneducated pee on. go defend grabbing them in the pussy some more you sicko pervert.

too funny your disrespect to the pope now that he is not of your religious righty thinking... to bad you waco religious zealot.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about nixons.... was it something like "I'm not a crook"

I have listened to about 20 hours of his tapes that make a peanut farm investigation seem like a nothing. well the peanut farm was a nothing, it was a blind trust.

But remember Nixon firing the attorney general ... here is trumps similar pattern, he did fire the acting attorney general when she noted his commie general may be compromised to blackmail...

next

Quote:

WHITE HOUSE REPORTEDLY ASKED FBI TO DISPUTE STORIES ABOUT RUSSIA TIES "The White House asked the FBI to publicly dispute reports about President Donald Trump’s team communicating with Russian officials during last year’s presidential campaign, CNN and The Associated Press reported Thursday. Such communication would mark a breach in protocol intended to prevent the White House from meddling in the agency’s investigations." [HuffPost]

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
"ya you moron it is the poor uneducated racist white boys that are the real victims like you."

Besides the rest of your posts make my point for me, about how bigoted you really are. I take it your statement above is referring to my son being denied teaching his swim class, which would only make my point again. My son being denied his class had nothing to do with a his or another person's race, or color of skin, but everything to do with their religion or beliefs. You know, like when someone refuses to bake a cake based on their religious beliefs. Funny how you and yours of hypocritical ilk, while not playing God, have so much to say about equitable situations.

PS. - Sorry to disrupt you from rummaging through your sewer (Perez Hilton, DailyKos, etc.) in search of some tasty morsels of bigotry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: