myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Hillary
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the right wing elected the most incompetent and corrupt president in history, with help from Putin and white supremacists. Good choice, eh?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Matty...I missed you. We now know that nothing on the Weiner laptop was new info, or relevant... So, what does that tell you? That someone in the FBI alerted Comey about new information that needed to be investigated. And the source likely knew there was nothing relevant....but knew that the headline would be damaging. Do I think if there was no Comey announcement, that Hillary would have won? Yes... But that's not relevant...as NW says, Trump is president ...so I am forced to deal with the embarrassment of a human being that he is, and hope his common sense starts to take over(which we saw last night, until Ann bitch slapped him back in place).
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hillary Clinton: Women Who Support Trump Are ‘Publicly Disrespecting Themselves’

Lisa Marie Segarra
3:05 PM ET

Hillary Clinton spoke about her thoughts on what she viewed as sexist comments by President Donald Trump and women who continued to support him.
"When I see women doing that, I think why are they publicly disrespecting themselves? Why are they opening the door to have someone say that about them in their workplace? In a community setting? Do they not see the connection there?" Clinton said in an interview on AM Joy.

She added that the fight against sexism is ongoing, even for women. She also pointed out that, while more women voted for her, she lost white women's vote. However, she said progress was still made because she won more votes from white women than former President Barack Obama did.
"We had such a public and still an ongoing movement to expand civil rights. Again, I'm proud of the progress, but we still have a lot of problems we have to confront," Clinton told Joy Reid during the interview.

http://fortune.com/2017/09/23/hillary-clinton-women-who-support-trump-are-publicly-disrespecting-themselves/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"When I see women doing that, I think why are they publicly disrespecting themselves?"

She already knows the answer to that, it's because they are "deplorable", I guess she forgot that, she never took notes on herself, only everybody else.
mac

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She must be wrong, I never saw any misogyny posted here! Rolling Eyes
jp5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you boys miss me?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

about 80% of your bullshit piece is ....well..... bullshit. Now we're stuck with the 17 year old tweeter -in-chief... It sure is fun though Very Happy
mac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And it is the American public--and world wide image--that is the biggest loser.
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more she's out there blabbing, the more lucky we are that she wasn't elected, she's becoming more unhinged everyday. But I'm sure her hard core sycophants here thinks she's correct, she can't be all that nuts all by herself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clinton Compares Trump to Putin: ‘Hopefully He Hasn’t Ordered the Killing of People and Journalists’
September 26, 2017 1:37 pm

Hillary Clinton said Monday on Bloomberg News that President Donald Trump has "tendencies toward authoritarianism," adding that she hopes he has not "ordered the killing of people and journalists" as Russian President Vladimir Putin has been accused of doing.
During a conversation with Charlie Rose, she compared Trump to Russian President Vladimir Putin, whose relationship with Trump has particularly drawn scrutiny from Democrats and the media. Clinton discussed her ideas on Trump's view of democracy, saying she "hopes" the president is not exactly like Putin in every way.
"I don’t think he really values democracy, Charlie," Clinton said.

"He doesn’t value democracy? Rose asked. "So he’s not a ‘democrat,’ little ‘d?'"
Clinton replied, "No, he’s not, he’s a top-down guy."

"He’s an authoritarian?" Rose asked.
"He has tendencies toward authoritarianism," Clinton answered.

"So, he’s no different than Putin?" Rose asked.
Clinton did not say Trump was different from the Russian autocrat, instead saying he "hopefully" does not commit the same crimes as Putin.
"Well, hopefully he hasn’t ordered the killing of people and journalists and the like," Clinton replied.

Putin’s government uses strict regulation and state power to restrict press freedom, and reports have shown cases where journalists, who had been critical of the Russian leader, died under suspicious circumstances. Clinton may have been referring to stories published in outlets such as the New Yorker, New York Times, and National Review that assign guilt to Putin in those cases.
During her campaign, Clinton frequently took digs at Trump’s statements about Putin, in which he called for improved relations with Russia. Clinton tried to do the same thing as secretary of state in the Obama administration, but she has since moved from that dovish position.
Since losing the 2016 election, she has said Trump likely colluded with the Russians to win the presidential election.
"There certainly was communication and there certainly was an understanding of some sort," she said in an interview earlier in September.
Clinton’s appearance on "Charlie Rose" coincides with the recent release of her campaign book, What Happened. In the book, she called Trump a "creep" and described Russian involvement as a major reason why she unfairly lost the election.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-compares-trump-putin-hopefully-hasnt-ordered-killing/
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's right....Go watch the Alabama speech again... I'm sure Trump cuddles up to pictures of King Jong-Un, and Putey every night with envy. Today, he said the NFL should require standing during anthem... That is a public employee influencing the decisions of the private sector...Dictator-lite.

Case Study #2;the debacle that is OCare repeal..."Get it done , period." Hell with democracy. Just wasted another week...oh well.
jp5

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:22 am    Post subject: Behind Bars Reply with quote

What happened?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 13 of 17

Jump to: