myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Hillary
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrgybe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This really isn't difficult. Let's be patient and see how donations to the Clinton Foundation since the election stack up against those in the years that Hillary was SOS and running for President. If the donation levels and sources are similar. then suspicions about buying favors will prove to be unfounded. If donations nosedive, or are no longer sourced from special interests, then the sneering dismissals of suggestions of conflicts of interest will be seen for what they are. The post election closure of the Clinton Global Initiative and the departure of two of the largest donors, Australia and Norway, may of course be purely coincidental.
techno900

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac said:
Quote:
I scare myself--but the facts?

While questioning the source is always valid, ignoring what may be true is typical. I say may, simply because I really don't know. However, I would guess there is more fact in the story than fiction.

While news sources seem to always spin stories in the direction of their political beliefs, some are more outrageous than others. Identify a few facts, then wrap them up in a story that suits your agenda, everyone's doing it. The sad part is that millions suck it up (both right and left), and the true story may get ignored because it's impossible to identify.

I think the only way to seek the truth is to listen to both side, weed out the obvious bias and BS, and see if there is some middle ground where reason and logic prevail.

I don't post a lot on this forum because so much of what is said is so far right or left that debate is fruitless. However, when something strikes me as interesting, or looks to be what I perceive as sound information supporting my conservative views, I post.
nw30

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today is the international women's day, but here in the U.S. it's a day w/o women.
Never mind the mostly female elementary school teachers not showing up, and never mind the mostly female nurses not showing up, but fortunately they aren't supposed to be shopping today as well, leaving husbands happy.
So why am I posting that here?
Because Hillary has been ahead of schedule for over a month!
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see a day without men. Just think of the toilets running over or crops not harvested or delivered.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
This really isn't difficult. Let's be patient and see how donations to the Clinton Foundation since the election stack up against those in the years that Hillary was SOS and running for President. If the donation levels and sources are similar. then suspicions about buying favors will prove to be unfounded. If donations nosedive, or are no longer sourced from special interests, then the sneering dismissals of suggestions of conflicts of interest will be seen for what they are. The post election closure of the Clinton Global Initiative and the departure of two of the largest donors, Australia and Norway, may of course be purely coincidental.

how much money was she paid for the foundation work?

jp5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now let's see, where were we?
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassman wrote:
now let's see, where were we?

funny again the company at that time was Canadian. That canadian company later was purchased by the russians.

Again we know the Russians hate Hillary because ,,, well... because they know she hates them, she was involved in putting huge was it trillion dollar sanctions on them...

and... though they tried they have no compromising videos of her like they have of Trump..

are you and all right wingers even the right wing media toooo stupid to figure that out, when it is that obvious...

jp5

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my, must have hit the 10 ring with that one.

From http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/russia-scandal-inside-the-obama-clinton-uranium-deal/

The 2010 deal for a majority stake of Canadian-based Uranium One -
which required approval from Clinton's State Department and eight other federal agencies - and its plausible connection to major donations to the Clinton Foundation was exposed by author Peter Schweizer in his book "Clinton Cash " and confirmed in a 3,000 word, front-page story by the New York Times.

Former Uranium One chairman Ian Telfer was among several individuals
connected to the deal who made donations to the Clinton Foundation.
Telfer made four foreign donations totaling $2.35 million, the Times reported.
The donations flowed as the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013. Snopes and other "fact checkers" who insist there was no quid pro quo have argued that most of the donations were made in 2008, before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state. But she was running for president at that time.

The origin of the deal traced back to 2005 when mining financier Frank Giustra traveled with Bill Clinton to work out an agreement with the government of Kazakhstan for mining rights. Giustra has donated $31.3 million to the Clinton Foundation.

In June 2010, shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Bill Clinton personally received a speaking fee of $500,000 from a Kremlin-tied Russian investment bank connected to the uranium deal.

The Times pointed out that the Canadian tax records show the contributions to the Clinton Foundation were not publicly disclosed, which violated an agreement Clinton signed with the Obama administration when she became
secretary of state to disclose all foreign donations.

KABAM!!! Guilty as sin.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassman wrote:
Oh my, must have hit the 10 ring with that one.

From http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/russia-scandal-inside-the-obama-clinton-uranium-deal/

The 2010 deal for a majority stake of Canadian-based Uranium One -
which required approval from Clinton's State Department and eight other federal agencies - and its plausible connection to major donations to the Clinton Foundation was exposed by author Peter Schweizer in his book "Clinton Cash " and confirmed in a 3,000 word, front-page story by the New York Times.

Former Uranium One chairman Ian Telfer was among several individuals
connected to the deal who made donations to the Clinton Foundation.
Telfer made four foreign donations totaling $2.35 million, the Times reported.
The donations flowed as the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013. Snopes and other "fact checkers" who insist there was no quid pro quo have argued that most of the donations were made in 2008, before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state. But she was running for president at that time.

The origin of the deal traced back to 2005 when mining financier Frank Giustra traveled with Bill Clinton to work out an agreement with the government of Kazakhstan for mining rights. Giustra has donated $31.3 million to the Clinton Foundation.

In June 2010, shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Bill Clinton personally received a speaking fee of $500,000 from a Kremlin-tied Russian investment bank connected to the uranium deal.

The Times pointed out that the Canadian tax records show the contributions to the Clinton Foundation were not publicly disclosed, which violated an agreement Clinton signed with the Obama administration when she became
secretary of state to disclose all foreign donations.

KABAM!!! Guilty as sin.

first wnd is fake news... they state first line it goes into Bills pocket, that is a lie... fake news.... he was paid 500k for a speaking fee in 2010... BTW Bill was not running for any office.... Just as Clarance Thomas a supreme court idiot allows his wife to be working for right wing extremist terrorist groups in the USA for huge amounts of money vs his pay and he says it has no bearing on how he votes.

again you showed no pocketing of the money into hillary Clinton the 31 million went to help people in need and was before the russians owne/controlled it.. Do you have a clue to how this is different than getting deals to the tune of 30 billion dollars that are for personal gain that the trump people are working on. Or lifting sanctions that will result in trillions made by the russian KGB types for getting trump elected.

Ya if it is in a trump foundation we know it buys pictures of himself and paying off state prosecutors, and other gain. But in the Clinton foundation the moneys do not pay off state prosecutors.

remember the real major sanctions went int effect in 2014 is when russia/Putin was deemed to be an major enemy to the USA and world. daaaaaaaa

jp5

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's hope that wall comes up soon so that Dean can't get back into the country.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 7 of 17

Jump to: