myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
When the shooting starts...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jp5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:40 am    Post subject: When the shooting starts... Reply with quote

We're ready.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when it starts we will see a repeat in Trump,

A star athlete in all his high school and he claimed he had something like one for hemorrhoid for was it 4 deferments...

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html

mac

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toy guns for people who aren't quite real.
jp5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wahoo!!!
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

again I nailed it last week when I said tump now needs to start a war because of his approval ratings and now we are sure trump people are going to jail. This congressman also makes great points of spending all that money bombing something that will have no effect in Syria. again he did it because as one idiot on this forum said/claimed see trump does not love russia. But as I pointed out the poster is so intellectually stupid. Again Russia could care less about Syria, they did it to flex their arms against Obama and democracy. Putins only threat to continue being the world's wealthiest man is the USA and Nato. With our sanctions, we have cost him probably 200 billion dollars in more wealth. Putin has a new was to break up democracies and is gleaming about it with a Manchurian US president. Who when Obama was in power, criticized obama for doing anything in Syria, tweeting we need jobs, roads, infrastructure more than we need to stop chemical weapons attacks in Syria.

So again why the change well because it has fooled the american right wing propaganda intellectual lacking idiots.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/4/6/1650980/-Democratic-lawmaker-nails-why-we-shouldn-t-believe-Trump-s-claims-about-why-he-s-bombing-Syria

Democratic lawmaker nails why we shouldn't believe Trump's claims about why he's bombing Syria

Quote:
There are so many problems with Donald Trump’s sudden decision to launch airstrikes on Syria. But Democratic Rep. Seth Moulton gets right to the heart of how dishonest Trump’s claimed outrage over the gassing of Syrians is:

Follow
Seth Moulton ✔ @sethmoulton
So @POTUS cares enough about the Syrian people to launch 50 Tomahawks but not enough to let the victims of Assad find refuge & freedom here.
7:29 PM - 6 Apr 2017
24,340 24,340 Retweets 32,413 32,413 likes
If you don’t care enough about people to welcome them in peace, no one should believe your claim to care enough about them to drop bombs.

jp5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Dean, you just made my day. That is the funniest post from you yet!!!!!!!

"I nailed it"...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpbassman wrote:

XXXX you just made my day. That is the funniest post from you yet!!!!!!!

"I nailed it"...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Troll post....

go McVeigh where some cares about you...

do me a favor I will buy you a ticket to come to my area. We can settle this harassment in court. You think you are right and I know you are wrong...

hey chicken little want to take responsibility for your trolling hate... lets go to court you pee on...

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as I said, russia must love thsi american troops now costing us billions... so no fixing crumbling usa infrastructure, cutting funding in all areas in the USA except military. Bet that improves our competitiveness worldwide...

Rubio: Troops in Syria might be possible in the future

Quote:
Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., discusses the U.S. missile strike against Syria, why the attack wasn't enough but was effective, why troops in Syria may be possible and the Russia investigation.

nw30

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
jpbassman wrote:

XXXX you just made my day. That is the funniest post from you yet!!!!!!!

"I nailed it"...

Troll post....

go McVeigh where some cares about you...

do me a favor I will buy you a ticket to come to my area. We can settle this harassment in court. You think you are right and I know you are wrong...

hey chicken little want to take responsibility for your trolling hate... lets go to court you pee on...

Dean, just how many people have you called out to meet you in court now?
So anyone here who calls you out on your BS belongs in court sitting opposite from you?
JP is correct, you continue to get funnier, in an insane sort of way with every new post of yours.
If anyone was to sit in court as a result of any online harassment charge that you tried to claim, it would be you sitting in the Plexiglas booth with holes in it so you could breathe.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Toy guns for people who aren't quite real.

Using toy Tomahawk missiles.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: