myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
North Korea
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
mac wrote:
Much remains to be seen. It is possible that Trump’s crazy act brought Kim to the table—or convinced South Korea leadership to step into the sanity role. If it results in North Korea coming to the table and entering into an agreement anything like the Iran deal, I will give him credit. But not yet.

The other side of the story is that Kim obtaining a direct negotiation with Trump is a tremendous coup for him. Nothing I have seen in the last 4o years, and particularly the last year, convinces me that Trump has the intellect and attention span to be an effective negotiator.

You'd better assume that if Kim is messing around, Trump will jump up and strangle the little punk with his bear hands.

You liberals just don't understand how one man with balls can intimidate a bully. This bully has been punked by Trump, and the world should take note. Peace prize please...

bringing the world to nuke war is not genius. It is a game of Kings because they can not be touched just the pawns die in huge numbers. trump was risking 10s of millions to billions of people dying.

trump better be ready to smell the roses, did you see what Kim did to his brother. He better stay on his side of the table.

anyway, my money is it is a delay tactic. Just as NK has done forever. He just needs a bit more time to get his nukes in place around the world, as well as ones that can not be shot down into production.

As I have said many times, the USA needs to make it clear to Chinese leaders and Putin and the oligarchs that if NK puts one nuke into action that at the same time putins and the chinese leaders armys and and police forces will be erased from the earth as well as the locations of all putins locations and Chinese leaders locations. And that our subs will be under orders to monitor world communications and whenever there is a Putin/oligarchs Chinese leader sighting it will be nuked. and the hopes are that with the military and police removed the people can overthrow the dictators and if not the subs will.

Ohh, you watched Dr. Strangelove too?

What a genius. N Korea doesn't have the proper reentry system yet. U.S. could not let that happen....you are truly a fool.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
real-human wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
mac wrote:
Much remains to be seen. It is possible that Trump’s crazy act brought Kim to the table—or convinced South Korea leadership to step into the sanity role. If it results in North Korea coming to the table and entering into an agreement anything like the Iran deal, I will give him credit. But not yet.

The other side of the story is that Kim obtaining a direct negotiation with Trump is a tremendous coup for him. Nothing I have seen in the last 4o years, and particularly the last year, convinces me that Trump has the intellect and attention span to be an effective negotiator.

You'd better assume that if Kim is messing around, Trump will jump up and strangle the little punk with his bear hands.

You liberals just don't understand how one man with balls can intimidate a bully. This bully has been punked by Trump, and the world should take note. Peace prize please...

bringing the world to nuke war is not genius. It is a game of Kings because they can not be touched just the pawns die in huge numbers. trump was risking 10s of millions to billions of people dying.

trump better be ready to smell the roses, did you see what Kim did to his brother. He better stay on his side of the table.

anyway, my money is it is a delay tactic. Just as NK has done forever. He just needs a bit more time to get his nukes in place around the world, as well as ones that can not be shot down into production.

As I have said many times, the USA needs to make it clear to Chinese leaders and Putin and the oligarchs that if NK puts one nuke into action that at the same time putins and the chinese leaders armys and and police forces will be erased from the earth as well as the locations of all putins locations and Chinese leaders locations. And that our subs will be under orders to monitor world communications and whenever there is a Putin/oligarchs Chinese leader sighting it will be nuked. and the hopes are that with the military and police removed the people can overthrow the dictators and if not the subs will.

Ohh, you watched Dr. Strangelove too?

What a genius. N Korea doesn't have the proper reentry system yet. U.S. could not let that happen....you are truly a fool.

Just as in horseshoes and grenades getting close is worth something. No re-entry? Seems like you don't have one either.
Not from Malibu, not a Guru!
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 drooling fools

If you don't have reentry, you don't go boom boom.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
2 drooling fools

If you don't have reentry, you don't go boom boom.

Check your knowledge and math. You are so far from knowledge and Malibu, and being a Guru Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

So there's something called an EMF. Google it , educate yourself and call or PM me later! I'll help you out to a better understanding!

In the mean time hang loose!
techno900

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer said:
Quote:
Check your knowledge and math. You are so far from knowledge and Malibu, and being a Guru

So there's something called an EMF. Google it , educate yourself and call or PM me later! I'll help you out to a better understanding!

I don't know the answer to this, but you assume that a burning up reentry nuke will go off and create an EMP or EMF. It's usually pretty tricky to set off a nuke. Enlighten us.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
If it results in North Korea coming to the table and entering into an agreement anything like the Iran deal, I will give him credit. But not yet.

Like the Iran deal!?! God I hope not, that will probably turn out to be no different than the N.K. deal that Clinton had, which led to nothing but a continuation of the N.K. efforts to obtain nukes.
You've already heard that Trump hates the Iran deal, so you may as well banish that thought, as the Iranian centrifuges continue to spin.
wynsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Electro- magnetic pulse does not even have to come close to disable the power grid and knock out almost all computers far more damaging than any bomb.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wynsurfer wrote:
Electro- magnetic pulse does not even have to come close to disable the power grid and knock out almost all computers far more damaging than any bomb.

I have a Faraday cage and a couple of gold coins, just in case. Cool
techno900

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wynsurfer said:
Quote:

If the nuke goes off, but that's not a given. There must be a reason to avoid burning up nukes on their reentry.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A man of his word.

“Crazy Dennis Rodman is saying I wanted to go to North Korea with him. Never discussed, no interest, last place on Earth I want to go to,” Trump said.

Or maybe an omen?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 18 of 25

Jump to: