myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Did trump compromise national security
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
techno900

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baja said:
Quote:
Lets see I graduated top 5% of my class even as a dyslexic...
Since your are dyslexic, maybe you have it reversed and it was the bottom 5% of your class.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I have also wondered how dyslexia prevents someone from using spellcheck.

I have my flak jacket on waiting for the next barrage.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
baja said:
Quote:
Lets see I graduated top 5% of my class even as a dyslexic...
Since your are dyslexic, maybe you have it reversed and it was the bottom 5% of your class.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I have also wondered how dyslexia prevents someone from using spellcheck.

I have my flak jacket on waiting for the next barrage.

oh, I forgot to mention tested top 1% in math logic.

you bottom 1% of logic i can tell.

forgot to mention due to that math standing was accepted to the number 1 university in the world at the time for my degree area in engineering.. and you mr. idiot?

come on 900 club flunkie what you got too... seems the right wing idiots like to bear false witness...

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Retired four-star Army general: Trump, 'under the sway of Putin,' threatens national security

A retired four-star Army general said that he thinks President Trump is a “serious threat to US national security” because the president "is refusing to protect vital US interests from active Russian attacks."

Retired Gen. Barry McCaffrey tweeted Friday that “it is apparent that he is for some unknown reason under the sway of (Russian President Vladimir) Putin.”

Reluctantly I have concluded that President Trump is a serious threat to US national security. He is refusing to protect vital US interests from active Russian attacks. It is apparent that he is for some unknown reason under the sway of Mr Putin.
— Barry R McCaffrey (@mccaffreyr3) March 16, 2018

McCaffrey, a military analyst for NBC News and president of his own consulting firm, BR McCaffrey Associates, was director of Office of National Drug Control Policy under President Clinton from 1996 to 2001.

He received three Purple Heart medals for injuries sustained during his service in Vietnam, two Silver Stars for valor, and two Distinguished Service Crosses.

Special counsel Robert Mueller is investigating Russian involvement in the 2016 elections and whether there was any collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.

Mueller has indicted several former Trump campaign aides and 13 Russian nationals as part of his ongoing probe into Russian interference in the presidential election.

[/img]

real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trump ran on basically these polarizing issues, racism, he is still using that to keep his flock. Hillary is a crook with her volunteer charity that she received not a penny from, yet trump and relatives are getting huge investments from foreign governments for his personal business, the hillary emails of using unsecured communication harming national security. Here trump is not following required guidelines using his cell phone. He refuses to abide by changing the phone every month or so with a new clean phone and is not having it checked to see if it is compromised. He claims it is not convenient. Ya national security is just a waste of time. And Hillary said she set up the private server to be more convenient. His chief of staff before when he was in charge on national intelligence Gen Kelly it turns out had a hacked phone for 6 months the enemy was able to listen in and take photos and videos of all top secret events 24/7 for that 6 months.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/5/22/17380472/donald-trump-phone-security-iphone

Donald Trump reportedly ignores cellphone security measures because he thinks they’re inconvenient
According to a new report from Politico, Trump has bucked cellphone security protocols as president because they’re too annoying to deal with.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump reportedly thinks it’s ‘too inconvenient’ to use a secure phone
Quote:

President Donald Trump uses a White House cellphone that isn’t equipped with sophisticated security features designed to shield his communications, according to two senior administration officials – a departure from the practice of his predecessors that potentially exposes him to hacking or surveillance.

The president, who relies on cellphones to reach his friends and millions of Twitter followers, has rebuffed staff efforts to strengthen security around his phone use, according to the administration officials.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-reportedly-thinks-its-too-inconvenient-use-secure-phone?cid=eml_mra_20180522

real-human

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/d9797ee5-1cf9-3c8d-89bc-ec939358eabc/ss_pompeo-doesn%27t-answer.html

Pompeo doesn't answer questions on Trump's cellphone security

Quote:
WASHINGTON (CNN) - Secretary of State Mike Pompeo declined to say whether he has advised President Donald Trump to be mindful of using an unsecured cellphone in his conversations with friends and for sending tweets. "I am the Secretary of State. I will leave to others the President's phone. I won't walk away a single bit from what I said previously. Every elected government official has responsibility to comply" with security protocols, Pompeo said in testimony before the House Foreign Affairs Committee. In a spirited exchange, Democratic Rep. William Keating of Massachusetts repeatedly try to elicit an answer from Pompeo on whether the nation's chief diplomat and former CIA director had warned

real-human

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://thinkprogress.org/meeks-confronts-pompeo-hypocrisy-state-department-cuts-diplomatic-security-91f9250e20ce/

Democratic congressman confronts Pompeo over his hypocritical criticism of Hillary Clinton
"Where is the concern now on the other side of the aisle, of this administration about diplomatic security?"

Quote:
Rep. Gregory Meeks (D-NY) slammed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo during a hearing before the House Foreign Affairs Committee on Wednesday — taking him to task for his hypocritical stance on diplomatic security.

Meeks referenced a video of Pompeo criticizing former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and questioning her commitment to diplomatic security after the 2012 Benghazi attack.

Advertisement

“You didn’t give her any courtesy when Secretary Hillary Clinton was sitting in her seat before the Benghazi Committee and you scolded her,” Meeks said. “You went after her with venom. I couldn’t believe the tape when I saw it.”

Pompeo accused Hilary Clinton of putting “politics ahead of people” when he served on the House Intelligence Committee on Benghazi. During a 2015 hearing, Pompeo implied that because the State Department released a Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review (QDDR) that included only two pages mentioning diplomatic security, Clinton wasn’t really interested in diplomatic security.

Advertisement

“So I went back and I looked at your testimony when you were before the Senate for confirmation,” Meeks continued. “I waited patiently here listening to your testimony here today, Mister Secretary. I have not heard you mention one single time about diplomatic security. Not once.”

“Maybe giving you the benefit of the doubt, if it wasn’t about bringing Hillary Clinton down at the time, then I ask you Mister Secretary, should we conclude that because you’ve not mentioned it one time, not once, should we conclude based upon that fact that you do not care about diplomatic security?”

“No,” Pompeo replied, before getting angry at Meeks. “I take diplomatic security very seriously. Never make an accusation of that kind.”

“I’m taking him at his word, that simply because something is not mentioned in a report, it does not mean that someone doesn’t care,” Meeks said.

He then questioned why the Trump administration was cutting the State Department’s budget.

“I think we can conclude that what does matter is how much money is appropriated for diplomatic security… Under the Obama administration, over $3 billion went to diplomatic security. But once President Trump came in, I see it went down to $2.1 billion. And fiscal year ’19, down to $1.6 billion. So the budget, the money for diplomatic security has gone down about 45 percent from the Obama administration. So where is the concern now on the other side of the aisle, of this administration about diplomatic security?”

wsurfer

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe we should rename the topic to Does Trump compromise national security because it happens on a regular basis.
Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, we'll see Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
real-human

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

again attacking trump for his ignorance and lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpJtqFXvriU

Former CIA & NSA Chief: DOJ Briefing GOP On Classified Docs May Be Illegal | Deadline | MSNBC

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

because trump does not believe Russia and others attacked us during the election and as such less emphasis on attacks we have just lost 100s of billions of dollars of research and top secret information under his watch.

Trump is a traitor and making america less safe. Lets see if this hit the media...

China is laughing at trump.. they knew about it a few months ago and trump just gave china the keys to the city with the penalized cell phone company ZTE that was found violating and selling american technology to Iran and North Korea i think too.

https://article.wn.com/view/2018/06/08/China_Hacked_US_Navy_Contractor_To_Steal_Highly_Sensitive_Da/

China Hacked US Navy Contractor To Steal Highly Sensitive Data on Submarines
Quote:

American officials said Chinese government hackers were able to compromise the computers of a contractor working for the U.S. Navy, allowing them to steal large amounts of sensitive data concerning undersea warfare, according to The Washington Post.

The announcement on Friday said the breaches included the theft of secret plans to develop a supersonic anti-ship missile for use on U.S. submarine by 2020.

The hacks occurred in January and February when hackers targeted a contractor working with the Naval Undersea Warfare Center, a military organization in Rhode Island which conducts research and development for submarines and underwater weaponry.

The hackers made off with 614 gigabytes of material covering the project called Sea Dragon and other data concerning submarine radio room information, cryptographic systems, and the electronic warfare library.

The Post agreed to withhold several details about the compromised missile project at the request of the Navy who said the release could be damaging to national security.

The highly sensitive data was stolen from the contractor's unclassified network.

Officials said the material would be considered classified which raises concerns about the ability the Navy holds when overseeing contractors who are developing weapons at that level.

The Navy is leading the investigation into the hack with assistance from FBI officials.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: