myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
examples of mental illness in trump
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:21 am    Post subject: examples of mental illness in trump Reply with quote

Well, trump was just smacked down by Charles Grassley a republican for telling a whopper of a lie that Grassley never said. Trump is claiming Comey said on three occasions the investigation did not include Trump. And here we have another one that I believe shows he is a mentally disturbed individual as a pattern with other issues brought up that are clearly fabrications.

Another example is the election fraud he has never backed up his claims too. Or that he claims Russia is not involved in interference of the election despite 17 intelligence agencies that say they did as well as 6 heads of various departments last week in testimonies to congress saying absolutely under oath.

Yet for years he claimed he has the goods on Obama was not an American.

I believe he is a clear and present danger to mankind and America. And the right wings back his lies because they put party over the good of mankind or America.

Trump takes credit for inventing phrase ‘priming the pump.’ Merriam-Webster corrects him.

Quote:

Michael Walsh
Reporter
Yahoo NewsMay 11, 2017

President Trump has somewhat inexplicably claimed to have invented the phrase “priming the pump.”

In an interview with the Economist published Thursday, Trump took credit for the common saying while explaining his economic philosophy. He was arguing that it’s all right for a tax plan to increase the national deficit in the short term if it spurs economic growth in the long term.

Trump asked the magazine’s editors if they understood what he meant by “we have to prime the pump.” Then he asked if they had ever heard of the phrase while claiming to have thought it up earlier this week.

“Have you heard that expression used before? Because I haven’t heard it. I mean, I just… I came up with it a couple of days ago and I thought it was good. It’s what you have to do,” Trump said.

Shortly after the interview appeared, Merriam-Webster noted that the phrase “priming the pump” dates to the early 1800s and has been used to reference government investment expenditures since at least 1933.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a clear example to me that Trump is mentally unstable. He can not discern reality from fiction. But, it also appears to me many of the right wingers on this forum also have a similar problem with truth and reality.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/told-trump-clear-not-us-key-senators-say-202928995.html

Who told Trump he was in the clear? Not us, key senators say

Michael Isikoff
Chief Investigative Correspondent
Yahoo NewsMay 12, 20174,207 Comments

President Trump is interviewed by NBC’s Lester Holt on Thursday. (Photo: Joe Gabriel/NBC News via AP)
More
Quote:
Just hours after White House spokesman Sean Spicer said President Trump had received assurances from a key senator that the idea of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia was a “hoax,” a spokesman for the senator, Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, denied any such conversation.

“Sen. Grassley has not spoken to President Trump about what he has learned in briefings related to investigations into Russian interference in our elections, and he has never referred to the notion of collusion as a ‘hoax,’” Grassley’s spokesman, Taylor Foy, emailed Yahoo News.
Grassley is the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee and together with ranking minority member Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., has been briefed on details of the FBI investigation into Russian meddling in last year’s presidential election.

Foy’s statement seemed to directly contradict Spicer’s remarks earlier Friday, raising new questions about the credibility of White House accounts of the firing of FBI Director James Comey. “I think the president’s comments about Russia and collusion have been very clear with respect to some of the charges that have been made,” Spicer said. “He’s been very clear that he believes that the notion there’s collusion is a hoax. It’s been reaffirmed by several people, including Sen. Grassley and others who have spoke to him.”

The dispute grew out of comments the president made in an interview this week with NBC News anchor Lester Holt, that he “knew” he was not under criminal investigation because it was “stated at the committee, at some committee level, that I wasn’t.”

But Comey, when he testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee, had specifically declined to say whether President Trump was under investigation, saying only that he had briefed Grassley and Feinstein behind closed doors about who the bureau had opened cases on. When asked by Yahoo News earlier Friday whether Grassley had shared any of that information with Trump or anybody at the White House, spokesman Foy had emailed: “The answer to your question is no.”

Feinstein’s spokesman made a similar denial; so did the offices of Sen. Richard Burr, R-N.C., and Mark Warner, D-Va., the chairman and ranking member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, who also received classified FBI briefings.

In his second emailed statement late Friday, Foy went on to say: “In fact, just today, he [Grassley] and Senator Feinstein, the top Democrat on the Judiciary Committee, called on the Justice Department and the FBI to brief the full committee on the investigation into Russian interference. The bipartisan request is intended to ensure that all Judiciary Committee senators, both Republicans and Democrats, have a better understanding of what went on and where the investigation stands.”

In his interview with Holt this week, Trump repeated a claim he had first made in his letter firing Comey Tuesday night — that the former FBI director had assured him on three separate occasions that he was not being investigated as part of the Russia probe. One of those occasions was at a dinner during which, in Trump’s account, Comey asked to be allowed to stay on his job.

A different account was given to the New York Times by associates of Comey, who said the FBI director had recounted that the president had asked for his “loyalty,” and that Comey instead offered only his “honesty.”

It was unclear what committee or testimony Trump was referring to when he said “at the committee, at some committee level.” The question of whether the president himself was under investigation did not directly come up when Comey first testified in public about the Russia probe before the House Intelligence Committee on March 20. But in his May 3 testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Comey was pressed by Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., to say whether the FBI had “ruled out the president of the United States” as a subject of the investigation.

“I don’t — I don’t want people to over-interpret this answer, I’m not going to comment on anyone in particular, because that puts me down a slope of — because if I say no to that, then I have to answer succeeding questions,” Comey replied.

Comey at that point did mention that he had, in a separate closed-door meeting, briefed the chairman and ranking member of the committee on “who the U.S. persons are that we’ve opened investigations on. And that’s — that’s as far as we’re going to go, at this point.”

Comey has been invited to appear before the Senate Intelligence Committee to discuss the circumstances of his firing, but he declined to testify.

real-human

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow now even right wingers close to the whitehouse are saying the same thing... per the washington post

Three months in, chaos grips Donald Trump's White House

A Republican close to the White House questioned whether Donald Trump was "in the grip of some kind of paranoid delusion."

Quote:
In deciding to abruptly fire FBI Director James B. Comey, President Trump characteristically let himself be guided by his own instincts – fueled by his creeping anger and sense of victimhood about a probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 election that he considers a “witch hunt.”

The aftermath is a presidency rocked by its most serious self-inflicted crisis yet, exposing dysfunction and distrust within his West Wing and imperiling his agenda. The momentum for the health-care bill that passed the House is gone, and a week scheduled to be devoted to Trump’s preparations for a high-stakes foreign trip was overtaken by distractions and fury.

Across Washington, Trump’s allies have been buzzing about the staff’s competence as well as the president’s state of mind. One GOP figure close to the White House mused privately about whether Trump was “in the grip of some kind of paranoid delusion.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/three-months-chaos-grips-donald-trumps-white-house?cid=eml_mra_20170515

Quote:
The piece noted that the president “increasingly sees himself as the White House’s only effective spokesperson,” which is genuinely hilarious given the damage he did to himself by effectively admitting to obstructing justice last week – after West Wing officials put their credibility on the line by pushing a narrative that Trump himself discredited.

On the surface, the portrait that emerges is obviously unsettling. Our amateur president is lost, bruised, and isolated, skeptical of his own team, and inadvertently making each of his problems worse. Given that so few people in the West Wing – especially those who have Trump’s ear – have any governing experience, or even a rudimentary understanding of what a functioning White House looks like, there’s no reason to believe Team Trump will right this ship anytime soon.

Indeed, both of the aforementioned reports raise the specter of the president deciding on a major staffing overhaul, though there’s no reason to believe that would make any difference: it’s not as if new staffers would suddenly make Trump competent and responsible.

mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mental Illness, would be someone who post 20 long winded, unhinged ,non-sensible rants a day to an audience of 8.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
real-human

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Mental Illness, would be someone who post 20 long winded, unhinged ,non-sensible rants a day to an audience of 8.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

You little sick trust fund troll. Why exactly are you here.

oh ya, you are here because of the day you turned into a man, the day your friends defended or made you proud and gang beat to a pulp a black kid you did not like in your hood...

nw30

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say that it takes one to know one, but in this case (mental illness), if you are one, how could you know one? You can't.
mac

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question is whether Trump is dumber than he is crazy, or crazier than he is dumb.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
I'd say that it takes one to know one, but in this case (mental illness), if you are one, how could you know one? You can't.

troll post...

I would say you have again demonstrated you complete stupidity on this site.

Again I am citing others who are supporting what I said even a right winger is noticing it...

Your statement is so childish that you need to reflect and decide if you are going to support an entitled admitted pussy grabber with your fake science you just posted. The fact that you defend that pussy grabber with fake science you just made up in an attempt to insult and start a fight with a person with brains is telling how low you and sick your kind will go.

I do believe it could be a menatal illness to make up such lies and troll like you do. It is a fact trolling is a sign of mental illness in many people.

mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
The question is whether Trump is dumber than he is crazy, or crazier than he is dumb.

You might want to think twice before you elect an American hating closet Muslim next time. You can thank jump shot for Trump...
mac

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

You might want to think twice before you elect an American hating closet Muslim next time. You can thank jump shot for Trump...

A sad hater who couldn't tell a fact if it smacked him in his bigoted face. Crawl back under your rock troglodyte.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: