myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
examples of mental illness in trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
cgoudie1



Joined: 10 Apr 2006
Posts: 2160
Location: Killer Sturgeon Cove

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta agree, bad role model for sure. Bad president? A couple of years
should tell.

-Craig

bluefish1 wrote:
Trump's a dick.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 4950

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cgoudie1 wrote:
I gotta agree, bad role model for sure. Bad president? A couple of years
should tell.

-Craig

bluefish1 wrote:
Trump's a dick.


I wouldn't call anything I see on the left a good role model.
Unhinged out of control morons, Trump looks tame compared to these rabid fools.

What's the message?, when things don't go your way, kick and scream till you get what you want...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coboardhead



Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Posts: 3122

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or we could cry like the tea party.

Obammmmmmmmmma
Obammmmmmmmmma
Musliimmmmmmmmmm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 7794

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
cgoudie1 wrote:
I gotta agree, bad role model for sure. Bad president? A couple of years
should tell.

-Craig

bluefish1 wrote:
Trump's a dick.


I wouldn't call anything I see on the left a good role model.
Unhinged out of control morons, Trump looks tame compared to these rabid fools.

What's the message?, when things don't go your way, kick and scream till you get what you want...


Jobs up, wages starting upward trajectory, new alliances in middle east, stock market up 15%, saving U.S. pensions. But.....

This will all be destroyed by the left because of their hatred of Trump.

The media and monied left is pushing a false narrative. This will destroy us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coboardhead



Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Posts: 3122

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
cgoudie1 wrote:
I gotta agree, bad role model for sure. Bad president? A couple of years
should tell.

-Craig

bluefish1 wrote:
Trump's a dick.


I wouldn't call anything I see on the left a good role model.
Unhinged out of control morons, Trump looks tame compared to these rabid fools.

What's the message?, when things don't go your way, kick and scream till you get what you want...


Jobs up, wages starting upward trajectory, new alliances in middle east, stock market up 15%, saving U.S. pensions. But.....

This will all be destroyed by the left because of their hatred of Trump.

The media and monied left is pushing a false narrative. This will destroy us.


I'll agree that the media is loving the Trump circus. But, come on....seriously?All this going on...the accusations that Obama committed a felony, the poorly timed and implemented firing of Comey, the corruption by Flynn, the disclosure of intel to Russia, the incessant tweeting...this is some grand scheme by the left because they hate the man? Good grief!

Trump is disliked because he is dismantling a health care plan that should be repaired not discarded, he is trying to close National Monuments, he is relaxing air pollution standards, he is trying to defund planned parenthood, he is fighting advancements in the rights of gays, he is creating a fiscal debt nightmare with tax cuts and when he runs out of big things to do he goes after nutrition in kids lunches????

Trump is assaulting everything that the left stands for and you are surprised that they will fight him every step of the way. Look...Trump does NOT represent a majority of the citizens of this country. If he wants to be the President of all the people he should damn well act like it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 9126
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
cgoudie1 wrote:
I gotta agree, bad role model for sure. Bad president? A couple of years
should tell.

-Craig

bluefish1 wrote:
Trump's a dick.


I wouldn't call anything I see on the left a good role model.
Unhinged out of control morons, Trump looks tame compared to these rabid fools.

What's the message?, when things don't go your way, kick and scream till you get what you want...


Jobs up, wages starting upward trajectory, new alliances in middle east, stock market up 15%, saving U.S. pensions. But.....

This will all be destroyed by the left because of their hatred of Trump.

The media and monied left is pushing a false narrative. This will destroy us.


obama left us with an economy about what 2000 times better than bush left him..... losing 800,000 jobs a month, obama left with was it how many months straight of job gains...

Obama took the stock market from what to what increase....

Trump is such a liar, he did not even win the election...

Commy and Putin put him in.. Rember commy is a right winger.

We need a partisan liberal special prosecutor, this guy will not get the job done, he will burry it... again over an investment in arkansas we had two ultra partisan right wingers investigating.... And that was over a loss of 80k or so in a land deal. Nothing to do with the pillars of democracty by a president and his lying/obstruction of justice. Get him in front of a grand jury on all things.... We are a bana republic if we do not get a ultra partisan pit bull dem in charge of investigation trumpette the insane clown.

again telling commy to lay off the idiot general who should be in prison for the rest of his life. Maybe they can serve him some Pizzagate for his stupidity. Again a former general saying Clinton was heading a child sex ring is beyond an officer and duty and a semblence of a brain. We will never accuse you right wingers of having a brain...

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mrgybe



Joined: 01 Jul 2008
Posts: 4455

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
Trump is disliked because.......etc, etc. Trump does NOT represent a majority of the citizens of this country. If he wants to be the President of all the people he should damn well act like it.

Six months in and still whining about the popular vote. Your overstatements about the things you contend Trump has done merely reinforces Malibu's point. I disagreed with most of Obama's major policy decisions, but I acknowledged him as my President and recognized that elections have consequences. That's what mature people do. By all means put forward objections to actual policy proposals, but what has been happening is way beyond differences of opinion. Liberals were in the streets breaking windows and screaming that Trump isn't their President long before he implemented any policy. They despise him personally and are doing all they can to undermine his Administration. That is bad for the country.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coboardhead



Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Posts: 3122

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
Trump is disliked because.......etc, etc. Trump does NOT represent a majority of the citizens of this country. If he wants to be the President of all the people he should damn well act like it.

Six months in and still whining about the popular vote. Your overstatements about the things you contend Trump has done merely reinforces Malibu's point. I disagreed with most of Obama's major policy decisions, but I acknowledged him as my President and recognized that elections have consequences. That's what mature people do. By all means put forward objections to actual policy proposals, but what has been happening is way beyond differences of opinion. Liberals were in the streets breaking windows and screaming that Trump isn't their President long before he implemented any policy. They despise him personally and are doing all they can to undermine his Administration. That is bad for the country.


I'm not whining about the election. Every item that I listed that Trump is eliminating are things that a majority of the population is in favor of. Trump, by executive order, is trying to eliminate these.

These are not policy proposals...they are unilateral executive orders that are vindictive in nature. I haven't broken a single window. Lumping me with someone who does is insulting. So, I guess you were successful in your intent with your post.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 11304
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB--even more to the point, there are things that Trump could propose that would garner support from moderates, not just the base. I learned over 30 years ago that you don't create permanent change by a 6-6 vote. Fairly clearly, you can't do it by executive orders that ignore the constitution and the rule of law. No matter how petulant your Tweets.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mrgybe



Joined: 01 Jul 2008
Posts: 4455

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB, I've never encountered anyone who retreats into the "you insulted me" defense so quickly. Contrary to your assertion, liberals despised Trump, and broke windows, long before he enacted anything. I didn't say, or infer that you were in the streets breaking windows. For heavens sake grow up and debate like an adult.

A majority of the population has not been in favor of Obamacare for years. There is not an executive order to repeal and replace it, neither is there an executive order to remove Planned Parenthood funding. Republicans have, correctly in my view, pursued those objectives for years. The Obama gender bathroom order took more than 7 years to come. It's revocation, with which, again, I completely agree, is the only action that I am aware of that could remotely fall into your anti-gay contention. Were you calling Obama anti-gay during the 7+ years he did nothing in that regard? Trump is not trying to close National Monuments. He is opening the possibility that, after study, exploration could occur within their boundaries. As for tax cuts, there is no agreed plan, and any action will most certainly not occur by executive action. The kids lunches thing is just silly. The waste from the "healthy" elements of Michelle's brainchild was huge.

Just because you disagree with his actions, that doesn't make them vindictive.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group