myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
examples of mental illness in trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comey's father even notes trump is mentally ill...

Comey's town stands behind him too...

http://www.northjersey.com/story/news/columnists/mike-kelly/2017/05/19/hometown-allendale-james-comey-no-nut-job-but-principled-career-man/327287001/?wpisrc=nl_daily202&wpmm=1

In hometown of Allendale, James Comey is no 'nut job,' but principled career man

Recollections of the former FBI director differ sharply with the assessment of President Trump, who fired him.

Quote:
Comey's father turned Trump's harsh opinion of his son against him, calling the president's credibility into question.

“I never was crazy about Trump,” J. Brien Comey, 86, a Republican and a former borough councilman, said in an interview. “I’m convinced that he’s nuts. I thought he belonged in a
n institution. He was crazy before he became president. Now he’s really crazy.”

real-human

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this an example of mental illness or just an ignorant person who can not deal with reality information.

wpo
Trump demands brevity when he consumes top-secret intelligence

T
Quote:
he president likes to pore over visuals — maps and videos as well as “killer graphics,” as CIA Director Mike Pompeo phrased it. Yet there are signs that he might not be retaining all the information he is presented, fully absorbing its nuance or respecting the sensitivities of the information and how it was gathered.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcaNIJetarU&feature=youtu.be

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-dangerous-mental-illness-yale-psychiatrist-conference-us-president-unfit-james-gartner-a7694316.html

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one day saying this then next week telling the most dangerous nation to democracy actively trying to take down democracy..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/great-respect-nut-job-year-lives-james-comey-donald-trump-134325323.html

From ‘great respect’ to ‘nut job’: A year in the lives of James Comey and Donald Trump

any one believe this meantally ill statement by trump... same source,

November 22, 2016

Trump tells the New York Times he has no interest in pursuing the investigation against Clinton, saying, “I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t.”

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

his paranoia about the media... Listen to nixon tapes him ranting that the WPO can not enter the white house.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cover-nixons-campaign-espionage-begins-232646001.html

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow how presidential in a right wingers mind...

https://www.apnews.com/amp/0172a576e8124251b5478818d1944632
Quote:

"Trump advisers and confidants describe the president as increasingly angry over the investigation, yelling at television sets in the White House carrying coverage and insisting he is the target of a conspiracy to discredit — and potentially end — his presidency."

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does trump have any respect for the presidency. or is he just mentally ill.

here he goes after two right wingers in the media that do not buy his lies. he goes so below presidential that we might as well have a wrestling match a day with his hate.

so he goes after her like a real sleaze. again is this a typical right winger or just an insane idiot.

note his own party thinks this is just to unbecoming of a president.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/donald-trump-abandons-the-pretense-dignity?cid=eml_mra_20170629

Donald Trump abandons the pretense of dignity
Quote:

Donald Trump abandons the pretense of dignity
06/29/17 12:55 PM
By Steve Benen
As a candidate for the presidency, Donald Trump was eager to boast about a great many things, but he was especially eager to talk about his personal qualities. “I think I have the best temperament or certainly one of the best temperaments of anybody that’s ever run for the office of president – ever,” the Republican told an audience in July.

A few months later, during the first presidential debate, Trump declared, in all seriousness, “I think my strongest asset, maybe by far, is my temperament.”

Even at the time, these claims were plainly ridiculous. Donald Trump had proven himself over the course of the race to have the maturity of an intemperate toddler, lashing out wildly at every perceived slight and foe. The Republican’s erratic personality was, at times, terrifying in light of the power of the office he sought.

Trump was nevertheless elected, and within days of his inauguration, he maintained a high opinion of his capabilities. “I can be the most presidential person ever, other than possibly the great Abe Lincoln, all right?” he said in his first interview as president. “I can be the most presidential person.”

It’s against this backdrop that America’s classless leader turned to his favorite social-media platform to publish a pair of unusual tweets directed at some of my MSNBC colleagues: “I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don’t watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year’s Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!”

I was under the mistaken impression that I could no longer be surprised by any of the president’s statements. I stand corrected.

The network was unimpressed with the latest in a series of presidential tantrums.

MSNBC responded to President Donald Trump’s Twitter tirade Thursday against “Morning Joe” hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski by saying the president is putting personal grudges over the job he was elected to do.

“It’s a sad day for America when the president spends his time bullying, lying and spewing petty personal attacks instead of doing his job,” an MSNBC spokesperson Lori Acio said in statement.

A wide variety of members of Congress, including several Republicans, offered similar assessments. Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said Trump’s attack “was beneath the office and represents what is wrong with American politics, not the greatness of America.”

Asked about this at his weekly press conference, House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) added, “Obviously, I don’t see that as an appropriate comment. Look what we’re trying to do around here is improve the tone and civility of the debate, and this obviously doesn’t help do that.”

The White House, however, doesn’t seem to care. Sarah Huckabee Sanders was on Fox News this morning and defended Trump’s tantrum, boasting, “This is a president who fights fire with fire and certainly will not be allowed to be bullied by liberal media.”

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/6/30/1676732/-BLACKMAIL-Enquirer-harassed-Mika-Joe-s-kids-while-White-House-called-demanding-apology

BLACKMAIL: Enquirer harassed Mika & Joe's kids while White House demanded apology - UPDATED

Quote:
I know there are a front page story and a diary on the rec list about this already, but what Joe and Mika revealed on Morning Joe this morning takes it even further and even lower, and I didn’t want this video to be buried at the bottom of hundreds of comments.

LAST NIGHT Stephen Colbert said on his show that something he’d thought was impossible had happened: Donald Trump had shocked him. He was, of course, talking about the bleeding-from-facelift Tweets.

Now I’m saying the same myself, because I almost can’t believe that a sitting President of the United States would sic a sleazy tabloid run by a buddy of his on two prominent TV personalities, even having reporters chase their children and stake out their house, then have him minions repeatedly call the pair saying that the story would be spiked if they’d submit to his will and apologize for their negative coverage.

Don’t believe it yourself? Watch.

But wait… can they prove these claims?

Sure, but guess what. They don’t need to prove the central one. The perpetrator confessed... in the way he always does.

Watched low rated @Morning_Joe for first time in long time. FAKE NEWS. He called me to stop a National Enquirer article. I said no! Bad show

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watch this video, he can not even find the armored presidential limo right in front of him...

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/7/4/1677888/-Trump-Wanders-Around-Looking-for-Limo-After-Deplaning

Trump Wanders Around Looking for Limo After Deplaning

Quote:
Here he is returning to Washington and having to be directed towards the limo after getting off the plane.

Dementia has been mentioned in the past; looks like these incidents may become more frequent and harder to cover

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/7/6/1678354/-Trump-Wanders-Off-AGAIN-This-Time-In-Poland

Trump Wanders Off AGAIN. This Time In Poland.

Quote:
And once again, Donald Trump has indicated that he isn’t quite tuned in to what is going on around him.

After his latest ‘America Sucks’ speech this morning in Poland, given behind a bullet proof barrier, the music starts and the President wanders...away from the bullet proof shield to some random spot on the stage, seemingly unsure of where to go and in no hurry to get there anyway.

Secret Service stands behind looking somewhat confused.

But don’t worry. He is going to be totally in control of his meeting with Putin. Totally.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: