myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
lordy lordy...talk about a NOTHING BURGER..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, still a troll. Argues that treason did not occur, implies that no crime occurred. Diversion by nit-picking, as always. Followed by attempts at moral superiority. Claims to be a Catholic--but fails to behave in accordance with the teaching. Check.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
.......implies that no crime occurred.

Quote me. Yet another fabrication. Poor old chap.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Yes, still a troll. Argues that treason did not occur, implies that no crime occurred. Diversion by nit-picking, as always. Followed by attempts at moral superiority. Claims to be a Catholic--but fails to behave in accordance with the teaching. Check.

Treason? IT IS STILL LEGAL IN AMERICA TO SPEAK TO A RUSSIAN ISN'T IT? I was unaware that a simple conversation with a Russian could get you into so much trouble.

You can be assured that the Chinese, Russians, and Iranians are doing the same thing. We should definitely close our borders to all of them.
mac

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't understand the word implies do you? A roaring defense. And, as the links I posted show, the jury is still out on treason. If the Russkies asked for relief from sanctions, and either of the Donald's or the chair of the campaign implied that they would do so in exchange for dirt on Hillary, it may hit that mark.

Despite all of the bleating and false equivalencies, this sort of thing is unprecedented and illegal. The question is whether there was a quid pro quo. The sheer number of contacts, and Trump's efforts since the election, imply that may be the case.

See, the word here is imply. Celebrate the use of words with precision. Even better, re-read your old Baltimore Catechism. You have forgotten many of the lessons.
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

Despite all of the bleating and false equivalencies, this sort of thing is unprecedented and illegal.

You still don't know that, there is only one thing that I can see that Donald Jr. is guilty of, that being having poor judgement, or if you prefer, stupid. But the last time I checked, being stupid is not against the law.

Keep that hope alive, one of the only things left from Obama, but hope never was, or still isn't a strategy.

But with this, as with the other investigations, I say keep on investigating, it could easily lead to unexpected consequences, as the other may.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/07/13/the-next-fbi-director-plans-to-look-into-collusion-between-clinton-campaign-and-ukraine-n2354468
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW30, if the DNC was involved in contacts with folks in the Ukraine, could it have been done to question what Manafort, as Donald Trump's campaign manager, had been doing in the Ukraine?
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The tantrum from the left will continue for 7 1/ 2 years. Rolling Eyes
mac

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:

Despite all of the bleating and false equivalencies, this sort of thing is unprecedented and illegal.

You still don't know that, there is only one thing that I can see that Donald Jr. is guilty of, that being having poor judgement, or if you prefer, stupid. But the last time I checked, being stupid is not against the law.

Keep that hope alive, one of the only things left from Obama, but hope never was, or still isn't a strategy.

But with this, as with the other investigations, I say keep on investigating, it could easily lead to unexpected consequences, as the other may.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/07/13/the-next-fbi-director-plans-to-look-into-collusion-between-clinton-campaign-and-ukraine-n2354468

Poor NW, I gave you the specific language of the act that Donald Jr violated. In place since 1966. Yo cannot solicit funds--or help--from a foreign person or power. But then you don't really read outside your tribe.
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard, how would you feel if Donald Trump lost in November 2020? As unsettling as it might be for you, it's looking more likely given his sour approval ratings.

You better not hope for passage of the Senate Healthcare bill, because many folks will ultimately recognize by 2020 that they had be duped and screwed by both the Trump Administration and the Republicans in Congress.
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:

Poor NW, I gave you the specific language of the act that Donald Jr violated. In place since 1966. Yo cannot solicit funds--or help--from a foreign person or power. But then you don't really read outside your tribe.

Yeah cool, you posted the statute, big whoop, means nothing if you can't prove that D. Jr. solicited funds,
"or help" generally doesn't fly. Show me that,,,,,,,, explicitly, not a leap of logic that you've done in the past on this. Explicitly, that's what the lawyers want, can't move w/o it. Of course I'm assuming that you know what "contributions" means, but that might be a leap of logic on my part.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 17 of 19

Jump to: