myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
lordy lordy...talk about a NOTHING BURGER..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrgybe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Don't understand the word implies do you?

This shouldn't be difficult, even for a low level government worker. Quote me implying that no crime occurred.
mac

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
mac wrote:
Don't understand the word implies do you?

This shouldn't be difficult, even for a low level government worker. Quote me implying that no crime occurred.

This is really funny. To be sure, imply, or infer is not a direct line of reasoning that can be quoted. What you did was standard gybe. You made a roaring defense of the Trump's by arguing that a claim of treason was ludicrous. Backed up with 2 experts and frequent insults.

Typical gybe bluster--attack one aspect of an argument, ignore the rest. The implication is that if the person you are attacking is wrong on that one point he (or she) is wrong on everything. It is what you do. That is what I mean by implied.

There are those, as I noted the Bush ethics guy, who argue that the Trump's actions border on treason. And it is both Trump's; daddy ok'd the first set of lies by junior. If you were more judicious in your language I might have even agreed with you that jr's actions don't quite amount to treason. But you are such an asshole that you belittled the commentor--and missed the point. While the isolated meeting of Jr and Kushner does not constitute treason--or a crime that Sessions would prosecute knowing daddy would pardon them--it doesn't end there. That is only one of multiple lines of evidence of collusion and sweetheart treatment of Russia and Russians, and only one of dozens of lies. The question of treason hinges in the first case on whether there was a quid pro quo of relaxing sanctions in exchange for dirt on Clinton. There is evidence that the Russians gave Trump Jr documents, and Trump has tried to relax sanctions. In the second case, the emoluments case, there is no way of knowing whether the Trump's are involvied in advancing their business interests in ways that are inimical to the national interest. There's a lot of smoke coming from that corner. At some point I think that slides over from high crimes into treason. There has never been a White House that ignored ethical standards and conflicts of interest like this one.

Back to the Baltimore catechism--you've forgotten nearly all of it. Stated simply--don't be such a dick. Self important or not.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, to summarize..........first, no-one can provide a credible alternative to the opinions of Toobin and Turley that there is no current evidence of treason by Trump Jr.. Second, Berkeley can provide no support for his statement that I implied no crime has occurred, for a simple reason, I implied no such thing........he made it up. I guess in California, Kansas and Colorado, challenging an uninformed assertion with credible support is considered trolling. Snigger away ladies.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
So, to summarize..........first, no-one can provide a credible alternative to the opinions of Toobin and Turley that there is no current evidence of treason by Trump Jr.. Second, Berkeley can provide no support for his statement that I implied no crime has occurred, for a simple reason, I implied no such thing........he made it up. I guess in California, Kansas and Colorado, challenging an uninformed assertion with credible support is considered trolling. Snigger away ladies.

I already did, you are just too stupid to understand. Neither of them are constitutional lawyers with any experience in treason.

The evidence is plain and simple, trump jr just as a sexual pedophile accepted a meeting with people purporting to represent a government that is the largest adversary and danger to democracy on the face of the planet.

Just like a pedophile accepts and meeting with a proposed underage child. Then the trump people acted on it without alerting the authorities of the united states government and hid the activities that a foreign nation was attacking the democratic election process, the foundation to democracy. And they even said they loved the info if true.

And they were delivered as noted a folder of information and because these are habitual liars to the degree that they committed perjury on the form for access to United States Top Secret information. Again information was delivered to them that they did not notify anyone about at the time and hid the existence of the valuable information swap by a foreign adversary who's intent is to harm the USA. Just like a pedophile, they were guilty the second they attended the meeting and any information was exchanged without notifying the US government.

We know everything in the email was accurate and acted upon in a meeting. Again if a pedophile showed up to meet an underage child it does not matter if the person the police have in the sting really is not underage, it is that the person showed up with what he believed to be an underage child, he acted on it. He did not have to have sex with the underage child.

And we know they allowed top officials of the US government including VP spokes people their father to lie that NO ONE in the trump administration had anything to do with Russians in any way. These statements were made to attack (they were weaponized) democracy the constitution of the free press, the president and right wing were attacking the Constitution with lies while these treasonous members almost all trump top level knew they had. Not one came forward to us or they claim to trump senior of their clandestine activities to subvert the Constitution of the United States.

The russians knew they had met and thus the russians had control of them because the russians could out them at any time for not disclosing these meeting and the trumps attacking the media as claiming no contact ever had been made.

We also know one of the people of the top Russian government connection her representative was in the meeting and he was facing jail time and a minimum of losing 230 million dollars per the Obama administration for illegal money laundering. And we know the reward for helping trump win was no jail time no penalties and only a 6 million dollar fine. Vs obama was going to get a 230 million dollar forfeiture. And fine after that that could have been another 200 million in penalties.

so there was even worse a huge payoff to the russians. No other reason for doing this. Again the guys lawyer was in the meeting, the other person in the meeting a russian career intelligence officer who had been caught using russian hackers to hack into a company's system and he weaponized that information and spread it to damage the company.

Are you saying we should not arrest pedophiles who show up to their arranged meetings?

mac

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a lighter note, this what a great band can do: http://en.newsner.com/crowd-asks-springsteen-to-play-another-singer-s-song-his-response-leaves-them-speechless/about/music
coboardhead

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
On a lighter note, this what a great band can do: http://en.newsner.com/crowd-asks-springsteen-to-play-another-singer-s-song-his-response-leaves-them-speechless/about/music

Had to play that for my wife. Awesome! Thanks!
nw30

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got great tickets to go see Kid Rock next week, "Make America Bad Ass Again!".
mac

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew there would be one.
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of thousands!
BTW, I got two seats, and happy I did, when I did, the morning the tickets first went on sale, about 6 weeks ago. Since he announced, the remaining seats, aren't that many, are now going fast.

This will be my 3rd time seeing him, he puts on a hell of a show, always very patriotic, not Ted Nugent style, just patriotic. Try it sometime (being patriotic), but you might fine it unusual.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Of thousands!
BTW, I got two seats, and happy I did, when I did, the morning the tickets first went on sale, about 6 weeks ago. Since he announced, the remaining seats, aren't that many, are now going fast.

This will be my 3rd time seeing him, he puts on a hell of a show, always very patriotic, not Ted Nugent style, just patriotic. Try it sometime (being patriotic), but you might fine it unusual.

I don't need a confederate flag or swastika to make me feel patriotic. I don't read Hitlers books to make me patriotic, I don't grab females in the pussy to make me feel patriotic. and I do not need to show a gun to make me feel patriotic.

Hey are guns allowed at his concerts?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 18 of 19

Jump to: