myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
I quit
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
I repeat, Matty takes real pains to remain ignorant. Being an asshole comes easy.

Strategy in the Middle East is way more complicated than tweets. The idea that ISIS has been defeated is just bat shit. Thousands—perhaps 15,000–are left.

But Trump delivered for Putin. Team treason is happy. Money laundering worked for Russia.

https://www.armytimes.com/news/2018/12/19/us-troops-are-leaving-but-isis-is-not-defeated-in-syria/

Mac likes wars, Mac likes body bags, Mac likes pissing away TRILLIONS, MACS a fucking clown!!!!

I repeat, if Trump announced today he was committing to 2 more years in Syria Mac would be dead against it, worst idea ever..staying with his Russian allies, I can hear you now , you stupid old liberal POS...
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mattis has been serving this country for years...some of which when Trump was a reality TV star. This is not reality TV...this is a nuanced and delicate situtation which requires sound judgment to implement. This situation has been developing for years. The people in the trenches who have been there for years and have their finger on the pulse...those are the people whose opinion Trump should take serously. He clearly does not.

You up on the Kurdish situation Matty? Friend or foe? To whom? Turkey was really going after the Saudi's recently, who happen to be buds with Trump. America pulls out. Where does that leave the Kurds...Hhhmmmmm...Not to mention the US leaving empowers Assad. Know who his buddy is? What's the upside for the US? Troops home but leaving the job undone and our allies wondering what happened may lead to more domestic attacks? It's a relatively complicated situation Matty, you may not be up to the challenge to really get into the details. A nice insult and an unsupported generalized claim of Trump's superiority is what I expect from you. Suprise me.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
I repeat, Matty takes real pains to remain ignorant. Being an asshole comes easy.

Strategy in the Middle East is way more complicated than tweets. The idea that ISIS has been defeated is just bat shit. Thousands—perhaps 15,000–are left.

But Trump delivered for Putin. Team treason is happy. Money laundering worked for Russia.

https://www.armytimes.com/news/2018/12/19/us-troops-are-leaving-but-isis-is-not-defeated-in-syria/

Mac likes wars, Mac likes body bags, Mac likes pissing away TRILLIONS, MACS a fucking clown!!!!

I repeat, if Trump announced today he was committing to 2 more years in Syria Mac would be dead against it, worst idea ever..staying with his Russian allies, I can hear you now , you stupid old liberal POS...

Children without a clue—or a coherent argument—make up a viewpoint and try to put words in the mouths of others.

The Middle East is a mess. In part because western nations helped create the nation of Israel in Palestine. In part because of poor educational systems that allow madrassas to have tremendous power. In part because of youth—violence is always higher in countries with lots of young men. (That’s why the crime rate has been falling in the US—we’re aging. One of many facts Trump and his terrified minions don’t know.). In part because of poverty—despite wealth in oil. In part because of competition between Saudia Arabia and Iran—conflict that is played out as a Sunni Shia conflict, but is only partly that. And in part because of authoritarian political traditions.

Bush and Cheney knocked over the hornet’s nest when they invaded Iraq without using the diplomatic tools that Bush I brought to bear. The outcome is that Iraq is now largely a captive state of Iran, strengthening Iran’s hand and encouraging an aggressive response from Saudi Arabia in Yemen. And elements of the trained Iraqi military became officers in ISIS.

All of this is exacerbated by climate change, as drought has increased the number of refugees beyond those directly displaced by war.

Now we have one of the stupidest, and laziest humans alive stumbling around, creating more chaos with everything he does. Whether he is an agent of Putin, motivated by his family’s economic ties to Saudi Arabia, or just stupid, he has delivered Syria to Putin. Most Americans are coming to realize that he cannot be trusted to put America ahead of his greed, or his whim of the moment.

Matty can’t follow this—and is so desparate that he believes whatever Trump tweets. Matty is pathetic—but what is sad is that there are too many Matty’s.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
Mattis has been serving this country for years...some of which when Trump was a reality TV star. This is not reality TV...this is a nuanced and delicate situtation which requires sound judgment to implement. This situation has been developing for years. The people in the trenches who have been there for years and have their finger on the pulse...those are the people whose opinion Trump should take serously. He clearly does not.

You up on the Kurdish situation Matty? Friend or foe? To whom? Turkey was really going after the Saudi's recently, who happen to be buds with Trump. America pulls out. Where does that leave the Kurds...Hhhmmmmm...Not to mention the US leaving empowers Assad. Know who his buddy is? What's the upside for the US? Troops home but leaving the job undone and our allies wondering what happened may lead to more domestic attacks? It's a relatively complicated situation Matty, you may not be up to the challenge to really get into the details. A nice insult and an unsupported generalized claim of Trump's superiority is what I expect from you. Suprise me.

I'm not saying if it's the right thing to do or not, I have mixed feelings. But the fact is Trump is the Commander in Chief and he has promised MANY times he wants out of these wars.

I can say with 100% certainty you guys would be saying the EXACT opposite if Trump announced we were staying for 2 more years...ZERO DOUBT!!!!!!
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:

Children without a clue—or a coherent argument—make up a viewpoint and try to put words in the mouths of others.

The Middle East is a mess. In part because western nations helped create the nation of Israel in Palestine. In part because of poor educational systems that allow madrassas to have tremendous power. In part because of youth—violence is always higher in countries with lots of young men. (That’s why the crime rate has been falling in the US—we’re aging. One of many facts Trump and his terrified minions don’t know.). In part because of poverty—despite wealth in oil. In part because of competition between Saudia Arabia and Iran—conflict that is played out as a Sunni Shia conflict, but is only partly that. And in part because of authoritarian political traditions.

Bush and Cheney knocked over the hornet’s nest when they invaded Iraq without using the diplomatic tools that Bush I brought to bear. The outcome is that Iraq is now largely a captive state of Iran, strengthening Iran’s hand and encouraging an aggressive response from Saudi Arabia in Yemen. And elements of the trained Iraqi military became officers in ISIS.

All of this is exacerbated by climate change, as drought has increased the number of refugees beyond those directly displaced by war.

Now we have one of the stupidest, and laziest humans alive stumbling around, creating more chaos with everything he does. Whether he is an agent of Putin, motivated by his family’s economic ties to Saudi Arabia, or just stupid, he has delivered Syria to Putin. Most Americans are coming to realize that he cannot be trusted to put America ahead of his greed, or his whim of the moment.

Matty can’t follow this—and is so desparate that he believes whatever Trump tweets. Matty is pathetic—but what is sad is that there are too many Matty’s.

What a load of non-sense from Mac the moron...climate change , Putin, Trump business ties...….you are a world class retard Mac.

What a joke listening to the left talk about staying in Syria and Afghanistan. Find me one liberal saying that a week ago... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:

What a load of non-sense from Mac the moron...climate change , Putin, Trump business ties...….you are a world class retard Mac.

What a joke listening to the left talk about staying in Syria and Afghanistan. Find me one liberal saying that a week ago... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

hows that obama birth certificate lie going for you and trump MADD-dy

hows that pizzagate Hillary involved in chuld slavery doing for you trump and fake general idoit Flynn. and 30 years of right-wing investigations on her with not one grand jury willing to say she did anything illegal.... not one ever and she was interviewed by the right-wing fbi, and testified under oath.

hows that trump lie that he and no-one in his campaign had never talked with a russian during his campaign. And the 10 or so convictions going on top level trump people. really trump will not testify under oath?

boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty, lets be reasonable and take our partisan hats off, shall we? We had a few thousand troops in Syria to organize and assist our allies... We don't want Syria, like Iraq to fall into 100% Mullah/Russian control. So, the good General , like the one before him threw in the towel. My sense is that Trump wanted desperately to claim victory after a terrible year.... But the cost could be high, and if Obama retreated hastily, there would have been hell to pay....
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Matty, lets be reasonable and take our partisan hats off, shall we? We had a few thousand troops in Syria to organize and assist our allies... We don't want Syria, like Iraq to fall into 100% Mullah/Russian control. So, the good General , like the one before him threw in the towel. My sense is that Trump wanted desperately to claim victory after a terrible year.... But the cost could be high, and if Obama retreated hastily, there would have been hell to pay....

Boggs, there has been an anti war drumbeat from the left since Vietnam. It has always taken courage to fight the deep state and end endless wars. I'm sure you wouldn't want your son drafted into a war in Afghanistan, Iraq or Syria when he's 18.

If Trump can't get his wall, he'll end the wars and stop the refugee flow, once and for all.

The hypocrisy of the left is stunning.
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:

I'm not saying if it's the right thing to do or not, I have mixed feelings. But the fact is Trump is the Commander in Chief and he has promised MANY times he wants out of these wars.

I can say with 100% certainty you guys would be saying the EXACT opposite if Trump announced we were staying for 2 more years...ZERO DOUBT!!!!!!

Absolutely wrong Matty dear, we started a job and it needs to be finished...2 years or more is fine with me. I don't believe in "cut and run" like you and Trump. Listen to the advice of the people who are running the show instead of a reality TV personality.

No reponse to the Kurdish question?
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 12 of 28

Jump to: