myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Comey, obama administration, and scandal of the century.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6405

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:02 pm    Post subject: Comey, obama administration, and scandal of the century. Reply with quote

You can only fool the people for so long. The layers are being peeled back and it all points at obama and his liberal scum administration.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/04/20/comeys-memos-indicate-dossier-briefing-of-trump-was-a-setup/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 12837
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scummy found more Trump lap dogs. Say arf scummy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 5847
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woof! Something else that you won't find in the mainstream media.

Peter Comey, never heard of him? Brother of Jim, he works at the law firm that represented the Clinton Foundation when it was still an entity. It's still funny that the foundation no longer exists, it seems to go right over the heads of so many liberals. But why? You know why.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 12837
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW has rarely posted a credible source—so he’s now doubling down on the federalist papers. Cue up Dan Hicks—I Scare Myself.

When you don’t have an argument or facts—make some up!!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 5847
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't just spew like a teenage girl, prove he isn't.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 6405

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
NW has rarely posted a credible source—so he’s now doubling down on the federalist papers. Cue up Dan Hicks—I Scare Myself.

When you don’t have an argument or facts—make some up!!!!!!



Not a credible source???? says who, Mac the moron.

Comey is a complete scum bag... did he take notes when meeting Clinton? did he take notes when he met Lynch?

An FBI director using the media as a weapon? Disgraceful!! Comey and all the spineless liberals that are pretending that this is normal behavior.

You're the scumbag Mac, dishonest scumbag.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 12837
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Far right, fake news. Only a fool would post them as a source. Only a moron would defend them. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-federalist-papers-project/

You idiots have been caught posting lies many times—and never admitted it. Double down on fake news.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wsurfer



Joined: 17 Aug 2000
Posts: 690

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Woof! Something else that you won't find in the mainstream media.

Peter Comey, never heard of him? Brother of Jim, he works at the law firm that represented the Clinton Foundation when it was still an entity. It's still funny that the foundation no longer exists, it seems to go right over the heads of so many liberals. But why? You know why.


Try Googling Clinton Foundation then go to the site.
Oh, that's right you like to repeat the right wing bull shit that says it's out of business. Blah, Blah, Blah!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalibuGuru



Joined: 11 Nov 1993
Posts: 8504

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Woof! Something else that you won't find in the mainstream media.

Peter Comey, never heard of him? Brother of Jim, he works at the law firm that represented the Clinton Foundation when it was still an entity. It's still funny that the foundation no longer exists, it seems to go right over the heads of so many liberals. But why? You know why.


Try Googling Clinton Foundation then go to the site.
Oh, that's right you like to repeat the right wing bull shit that says it's out of business. Blah, Blah, Blah!!!!


Since she lost the election, their ability to raise money has been close to zero. I wonder why such a virtuous organization can no longer raise money? Hmm.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mac



Joined: 07 Mar 1999
Posts: 12837
Location: Berkeley, California

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As usual, directly from aright wing e-mail to a posting, no thinking, no checking.

The Clinton Foundation’s issue is that the endowment is small.

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-fbi-investigating-clinton-foundation-2018-1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group