myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Impeachment countdown..... or 25th amendment...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for the investigation of Trump and his payoffs to Russia for interfering in the 2016 Presidential election, the Russian company that hired the web moles was paid $1 billion. Russian officials have released the records. http://www.stationgossip.com/2019/11/russian-officials-release-records-of.html The right-wing press have not reported the release. Don’t expect the right wing whores to report any true facts. They are incapable of it. Trump paid Putin $1 billion for the election interference according to the records released by Russia. More importantly, the information released by Russia, according to the report, revealed that Trump pressured the then US attorney general to intervene to end the Mueller investigation of Trump for his involvement in the election interference. This is precisely what Trump did. Trump forced the firing of the attorney general by giving him a loyalty oath ultimatum and a pledge to end the investigation, or forfeiting his position. We all need to ask ourselves why it is Trump is not under investigation. We already know the reason. The right wing media is corrupt beyond the meaning of the word. The Republicans are the most corrupt political party on the face of the earth. And the Trump administration intends to deep-six anyone who threatens his power by exposing Trump's ties to Russia. We all need to ask ourselves, why won't Trump release his tax returns? We already know the reasons, because the Russian money described in the report is all over Trumps taxes.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HUGE! EXCLUSIVE BOMBSHELL: Documents Released by Ukrainian General Prosecutor's Office Reveal MILLIONS Funneled to Hunter Biden and the John Kerry Family
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HUGE! EXCLUSIVE BOMBSHELL: Documents Released by iWindsurf Reveal MG's posts are full of bovine excrement.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Gateway Pundit. Malibu couldn't find a credible source if it was handed to me with a spliff.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/huge-exclusive-bombshell-documents-released-by-ukrainian-general-prosecutors-office-reveal-millions-funneled-to-hunter-biden-and-the-john-kerry-family/

But he can find every Russian bot site on the web.
LHDR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
As for the investigation of the Bidens and their payoffs for blocking Ukraine's investigation of the corruption in Burisma, the Ukrainian company that hired the protection of Biden, Trump doesn't need to ask for it in exchange for $1 billion. Ukrainian officials have released the records. http://www.stationgossip.com/2019/11/ukrainian-officials-release-records-of.html The presstitutes have not reported the release. Don't expect the whores to report any true facts. They are incapable of it. Burisma holdings paid Hunter Biden $3,166,000 for protection according to the records released by Ukraine. More importantly, the information released by Ukraine, according to the report, revealed that Burisma pressured the corrupt Obama State Department to intervene to end the Ukrainian investigation of Burisma for corruption. This is precisely what the Obama regime did. Joe Biden forced the firing of the Ukrainian prosecutor by giving the President of Ukraine 6 hours to fire the prosecutor, thus ending the investigation, or forfeiting $1 billion. We all need to ask ourselves why it is Trump who is under investigation and not Biden and Obama. We already know the reason. The American media is corrupt beyond the meaning of the word. The Democrats are the most corrupt political party on the face of the earth. And the military/security complex intends to deep-six Donald Trump for threatening their budget and power by normalizing relations with Russia.

Bard leads the forum in posting false conspiracy claims from wing nut sites. All of this nonsense has been debunked by media that fact check - and aren't funded by Russians.

MG supports Trump, but I'm sure he's posting this stuff for fun, not because he's duped by it. mat-ty, on the other hand...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LHDR wrote:
mac wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
As for the investigation of the Bidens and their payoffs for blocking Ukraine's investigation of the corruption in Burisma, the Ukrainian company that hired the protection of Biden, Trump doesn't need to ask for it in exchange for $1 billion. Ukrainian officials have released the records. http://www.stationgossip.com/2019/11/ukrainian-officials-release-records-of.html The presstitutes have not reported the release. Don't expect the whores to report any true facts. They are incapable of it. Burisma holdings paid Hunter Biden $3,166,000 for protection according to the records released by Ukraine. More importantly, the information released by Ukraine, according to the report, revealed that Burisma pressured the corrupt Obama State Department to intervene to end the Ukrainian investigation of Burisma for corruption. This is precisely what the Obama regime did. Joe Biden forced the firing of the Ukrainian prosecutor by giving the President of Ukraine 6 hours to fire the prosecutor, thus ending the investigation, or forfeiting $1 billion. We all need to ask ourselves why it is Trump who is under investigation and not Biden and Obama. We already know the reason. The American media is corrupt beyond the meaning of the word. The Democrats are the most corrupt political party on the face of the earth. And the military/security complex intends to deep-six Donald Trump for threatening their budget and power by normalizing relations with Russia.

Bard leads the forum in posting false conspiracy claims from wing nut sites. All of this nonsense has been debunked by media that fact check - and aren't funded by Russians.

MG supports Trump, but I'm sure he's posting this stuff for fun, not because he's duped by it. mat-ty, on the other hand...

Haha Dude I have forgotten more than you will ever know....It never stops amazing me how little your average liberal actually know about current events. Not once in my lifetime has a liberal told me anything that I was not fully aware of...not once.

You're a clueless airhead , right behind SW who is beyond clueless. 60s flower child living in the hills of SB...the true definition of a bubble boy...
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
LHDR wrote:
mac wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:

Haha Dude I have forgotten more than you will ever know....It never stops amazing me how little your average liberal actually know about current events. Not once in my lifetime has a liberal told me anything that I was not fully aware of...not once.

You're a clueless airhead , right behind SW who is beyond clueless. 60s flower child living in the hills of SB...the true definition of a bubble boy...

Rolling Eyes
mac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember when Republicans cared about secure communications? Not really, it was just their attack on Hillary. Hypocrisy comes home to roost. Trump and Sondland talk about his extortion/bribery of Ukraine President—on an unsecured phone in a restaurant, in front of one of Ambassador Taylor’s staff. . Maybe this kind of careless shakedown works in New York City, but those of us who care about the rule of law appreciate Trump’s stupidity/dementia. https://apnews.com/6d318542e50b45dc9e1d4d829ad36c96
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Hmm.

Overheard a conversation.........hahahahahhaha too funny...

I heard from a friend who......hahahahaha you stupid clown!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 63, 64, 65  Next
Page 21 of 65

Jump to: