myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Impeachment countdown..... or 25th amendment...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
"obvious corruption by Biden " that's a joke, and so are you Matty... You're probably the most easily brainwashed person in the US... no offense.

If fighting international corruption was a priority for Trump, he would be investigating Erdogan, and Bibi as well....he is not. Corruption in the Ukraine was not something Trump cared about , there is no evidence to support that propaganda.

It called skin in the game stupid....you bet your ass he was zeroed in on Ukraine

I thought you libtards were interested election interference???? And yes they were....Just ask Fiona....
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
"obvious corruption by Biden " that's a joke, and so are you Matty... You're probably the most easily brainwashed person in the US... no offense.

If fighting international corruption was a priority for Trump, he would be investigating Erdogan, and Bibi as well....he is not. Corruption in the Ukraine was not something Trump cared about , there is no evidence to support that propaganda.

You really are a DB boggs.....At least be man enough and admit it is highly suspicious and needs further investigation ......

Would you care to wager if it sinks his election campaign???? most reasonably intelligent people can see the blatant hypocrisy and highly questionable activity with joe and junior...

Man when you go douche you go FULL DOUCHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you're re-framing it, like you usually do.. But I'll humor you because I like you.
I will say that it is bad optics, and a conflict of interest. But I read the news, and I followed the story in 2016, so I'm not getting the info from Sean Hannity 3 1/2 years later. Go back, look at the timeline, understand the situation, and then come back to the table...
I will say that Joe wont be the nominee, but I've been saying that for 6 months now....
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

You really are a DB boggs.....At least be man enough and admit it is highly suspicious and needs further investigation ......

Would you care to wager if it sinks his election campaign???? most reasonably intelligent people can see the blatant hypocrisy and highly questionable activity with joe and junior...

Now you're re-framing it, like you usually do.. But I'll humor you because I like you.
I will say that it is bad optics, and a conflict of interest. But I read the news, and I followed the story in 2016, so I'm not getting the info from Sean Hannity 3 1/2 years later. Go back, look at the timeline, understand the situation, and then come back to the table...
I will say that Joe wont be the nominee, but I've been saying that for 6 months now....

Do you honestly think for one second Hunter was not hired for daddy's influence????????????? I think the answer is pretty obvious...

Here lies the problem, arrogance, and in joes case stupidity, bragging about a QPQ on T.V.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/11/joe-bidens-hillary-clinton-problem/601870/
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Do you honestly think for one second Hunter was not hired for daddy's influence????????????? I think the answer is pretty obvious...

Here lies the problem, arrogance, and in joes case stupidity, bragging about a QPQ on T.V.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/11/joe-bidens-hillary-

clinton-problem/601870/

Of course he was, next question?
DUDE!! please. The White House is a walking conflict of interest with corruption all over the place. Jared Kushner's dad is one of the most corrupt real estate developers in the Tri -State area, and is a FELON. Yet Jared galavants around the globe selling influence. Ditto, DJTJR, and Meathead(Eric)...
LHDR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, since you mention Fiona Hill. What are you talking about? I would have guessed that her testimony made your head explode.

"She warned Republicans that legitimizing an unsubstantiated theory that Kyiv undertook a concerted campaign to interfere in the election - a claim the president and mat-ty pushed repeatedly for Ukraine to investigate - played into Russia's hands. "In the course of this investigation", Dr. Hill testified before the House Intelligence Committee's impeachment hearings, "I would ask that you please not promote politically driven falsehoods that so clearly advance Russian interests." https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/21/us/politics/fiona-hill-impeachment-ukraine.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

And like boggsman says, of course, the young Biden was hired for corrupt reasons. However, the old Biden only promoted official US policy in Ukraine and did not help Burisma. And even if we will learn that he did, it doesn't justify Trump's corruption.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LHDR wrote:
mat-ty, since you mention Fiona Hill. What are you talking about? I would have guessed that her testimony made your head explode.

"She warned Republicans that legitimizing an unsubstantiated theory that Kyiv undertook a concerted campaign to interfere in the election - a claim the president and mat-ty pushed repeatedly for Ukraine to investigate - played into Russia's hands. "In the course of this investigation", Dr. Hill testified before the House Intelligence Committee's impeachment hearings, "I would ask that you please not promote politically driven falsehoods that so clearly advance Russian interests." https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/21/us/politics/fiona-hill-impeachment-ukraine.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

And like boggsman says, of course, the young Biden was hired for corrupt reasons. However, the old Biden only promoted official US policy in Ukraine and did not help Burisma. And even if we will learn that he did, it doesn't justify Trump's corruption.

She testified that she was aware and read the bogus Steele dossier.......In other words Ukraine was absolutely involved in election meddling...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/11/joe-bidens-hillary-

clinton-problem/601870/

Of course he was, next question?
DUDE!! please. The White House is a walking conflict of interest with corruption all over the place. Jared Kushner's dad is one of the most corrupt real estate developers in the Tri -State area, and is a FELON. Yet Jared galavants around the globe selling influence. Ditto, DJTJR, and Meathead(Eric)...

Private dealings that were established long before Trump became your President nitwit ..

The Biden situation is completely different ....Hunter was hired for the sole purpose of influence and protection, and when it was needed Daddy called of the prosecutor just like he was supposed to...

Your comparison is weak and pathetic......try again dumb dumb....lol
mac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have know for years that desperate people re-arrange timelines to suit what they want to believe--and to protect their ego. That is exactly what Matty just did.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LHDR wrote:

It justifies Trumps demands for an investigation of corruption by a complete moron who choose to brag about a QPQ on national TV...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
I have know for years that desperate people re-arrange timelines to suit what they want to believe--and to protect their ego. That is exactly what Matty just did.

Let me give you a timeline....nov 7, 2020 That's the day the the left will need to look in the mirror and ask how they fucked up so bad...

Russian Hoax, Ukrainian Hoax, endless lies and obstruction, and a completely useless Congress that has accomplished NOTHING!!!!

Trump exposed the left for the whole world to see...hateful, spiteful, intolerant, scumbags who don't accept election results.....scum!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 63, 64, 65  Next
Page 27 of 65

Jump to: