myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Impeachment countdown..... or 25th amendment...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
The growth rate of the entire market, not your "clever" cherry picked response. Just try to answer a simple question.

Growth rate of what? Seriously, its an ambiguous question.. The stock market, on ALL metrics did incredibly well from 2009-2017...Whats your point? Cherry picking? The largest companies in the world by market cap reside on the NAZ, maybe you've heard of Apple, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook, and Intel before.
Back on topic...My Republican friends printed money during the Obama administration, printed it, especially the real estate and Bond guys...but they still complained. So, I can complain and call him a blowhard /dotard/toddler, and still smile when I turn on my screen every morning.
vientomas

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
The growth rate of the entire market, not your "clever" cherry picked response. Just try to answer a simple question.

Why don't you try asking a specific question you dolt. Oh wait...you don't have the IQ to formulate a cogent question. My bad...carry on in your ignorant bliss. Laters.
nw30

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Thought so.

vientomas wrote:
nw30 wrote:

Laters.

Nope, don't think so, worthless drivel.
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a bit of a stretch giving Donald Trump credit for how the stock market has performed this year. Has that turned into significant wage growth for regular workers like Trump promised, particularly in the fly over red states? I tend to doubt it. When Republican tax reform fails, what is the stock market going to do? Continue rising or start to fall?

Is the rapid growth of opioid use and its related deaths across Trump country something that Trump wants to take credit for? We can't alway pick and choose what kind of growth Trump can take credit for, but I'm sure that some of you might want to.
vientomas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Thought so.

vientomas wrote:
nw30 wrote:

Laters.

Nope, don't think so, worthless drivel.

Haw haw haw! Damn you are so funny!!! NOT!

Yep, you got it right IQ 30..everything you post is worthless drivel. Not only can you not formulate a cogent question, you can't formulate a cogent response either. Clearly, the educational system failed you. Perhaps the "right" is correct about the educational system being broken...IQ30 is proof.
techno900

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler said:
Quote:
It's a bit of a stretch giving Donald Trump credit for how the stock market has performed this year.

Maybe, but the last two years of the Obama presidency, the market stayed pretty flat, then Trump is elected and it jumps 5,000 points.

Nothing to do with Trump? Believe what you want.

http://www.macrotrends.net/1358/dow-jones-industrial-average-last-10-years
coboardhead

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Techno

So, what do you think of the GOP tax plan now. Simplification of the tax code?

I'm curious if you have ever run a small business? I, currently, run two small businesses. So, far I don't see this as a simplification. In fact, it appears some of the proposed write downs for new investment head the other way in complexity. Yet another adjustment to depreciation schedules.

In addition, there will now be a new tax bracket for "pass thru" businesses. That's the sort of business I run. It appears to favor highly profitable small businesses which is what I used to do before cutting back. Now, that I am a part time business, it looks like it might be a quagmire of minimum taxes and personal taxes.

My prediction is that this is a shell game designed to provide large tax decreases for the right individuals (fund managers, investors, etc) Then, at the bottom of the scale, some of the write offs for things like student loans, property taxes etc will simplify the personal tax code but the losses of those deductions will hurt many.

AND, this is a debt increase of some $1.5 Trillion. Is this a good idea?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
swchandler said:
Quote:
It's a bit of a stretch giving Donald Trump credit for how the stock market has performed this year.

Maybe, but the last two years of the Obama presidency, the market stayed pretty flat, then Trump is elected and it jumps 5,000 points.

Nothing to do with Trump? Believe what you want.

http://www.macrotrends.net/1358/dow-jones-industrial-average-last-10-years

classic word twist...Techno, are you a pollster? "nothing to do with Trump"
Not what Chandler said. Certainly the reduced regulation, and prospects for reduced tax rates are quite important...However, in the past 12 months we have had a profits explosion(13%, YoY) primarily in technology where lead times are longer term. ..The market is always subdued heading into an election, the market hates uncertainty, and this has created the perfect storm --in a good way. Hey man, I love it, Trump can have the credit.... I'm not a petty hair splitter that wouldn't give Barrack Obama credit for the 8 year bull he resided over...
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Donna Brazile has put out a new book, and the previews (it gets released next week) look pretty damning, basically throwing Hillary, and to some extent Obama under the bus. The fix was definitely in.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

Nothing that we haven't already known, with the exception of Hillary's premature control of all the money, I'm sure more will come out next week. But so far this book begs the question, why is Brazile trying so hard to cover her own ass, is there something coming down that we don't know of yet, why such a strong effort on her part?
Could it be Mueller's long shadow?

The name of her book is "Hacks" but "What Really Happened" would probably be a better name.

Hillary is to her party, as is a crack house is to a neighborhood, bringing down everybody's house values.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
So Donna Brazile has put out a new book, and the previews (it gets released next week) look pretty damning, basically throwing Hillary, and to some extent Obama under the bus. The fix was definitely in.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

Nothing that we haven't already known, with the exception of Hillary's premature control of all the money, I'm sure more will come out next week. But so far this book begs the question, why is Brazile trying so hard to cover her own ass, is there something coming down that we don't know of yet, why such a strong effort on her part?
Could it be Mueller's long shadow?

The name of her book is "Hacks" but "What Really Happened" would probably be a better name.

Hillary is to her party, as is a crack house is to a neighborhood, bringing down everybody's house values.

She is such a nice person and has done great things, but she is over her head dealing with pussy grabing snakes like trump. My general standard is would I want her as a neighbor. hell yes. But as head of DNC against pussy grabbers no.

We need a Doctor Dean to run the DNC and spit out the pussy grabbers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 63, 64, 65  Next
Page 4 of 65

Jump to: