myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Impeachment countdown..... or 25th amendment...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here he is live

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/lev-parnas-president-trump-knew-exactly-what-was-going-on-76853829937?cid=eml_mra_20200116

RACHEL MADDOW
Lev Parnas: 'President Trump knew exactly what was going on.'

Quote:
Lev Parnas, an associate of Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, talks with Rachel Maddow in an exclusive interview about the extent of Donald Trump's knowledge of the work he was doing to manipulate the president of Ukraine to help Trump smear political rival Joe Biden.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/lev-parnas-attorney-general-barr-was-basically-on-the-team-76856389785?cid=eml_mra_20200116

RACHEL MADDOW
Lev Parnas: 'Attorney General Barr was basically on the team.'

Quote:
Lev Parnas, an associate of Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, talks with Rachel Maddow in an exclusive interview about his belief that Attorney General William Barr was in the loop on Donald Trump's scheme to get Ukraine to generate dirt about Joe Biden and his son. "Mr. Barr had to have known everything. I mean, it’s impossible."

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in the new materials get rid of her US ambassador or the corrupt Urkranian prosecutor would not assist trump and gang.

https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/ukraine-prosecutor-offered-dirt-on-biden-in-exchange-for-firing-of-u-s-ambassador-76851269936

Ukraine prosecutor offered dirt on Biden in exchange for firing of U.S. Ambassador

Quote:
Turns out it was a Ukrainian prosecutor who wanted Marie Yovanovitch gone -- and he wasn't going to give up the dirt on Biden until she was.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here the corrupt former uk prosector in a test tells trumps people if the US ambassador is not fired he will not give them anything. same link as above post.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here it was live... impeachment formalized and moved to the senate and ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-xIiUEzxI4

'High Crimes': See The Moment Trump Officially Gets Put On Trial | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC

Quote:
The Senate jurors for President Trump’s impeachment trial are officially sworn in by Chief Justice Roberts, taking an oath to do “impartial justice,” marking the beginning of the third impeachment trial of a president in U.S. history. MSNBC Chief Legal Correspondent Ari Melber analyzes the historical context of the monumental ceremony and a trial that “shows the system of checks and balances,” as President Trump prepares be judged for his alleged “high crimes.” (This interview is from MSNBC’s “The Beat with Ari Melber, a news show covering politics, law and culture airing nightly at 6pm ET on MSNBC.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

again rudys letter clearly states this was a personal matter not a US matter taken place. IE it was a political campaign matter.

Lock all those criminals up.... lock them up... lock them up...

https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/house-releases-new-letter-from-rudy-giuliani-to-ukrainian-president-76762693833

House releases new letter from Rudy Giuliani to Ukrainian president

Quote:
Last May, Rudy Giuliani wrote a letter to the newly elected Ukrainan President Zelenskiy in which he takes an incredibly disingenuous, frontal approach to requesting a meeting and assures Zelenskiy how completely normal it is that he is doing what he is doing.

swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900, it's clear to me that you are avoiding sharing any information about your overall tax savings in 2018. Why is that?

I shared the fact that my overall tax obligation for 2018, after all the rule changes were factored in, resulted in an increase when compared with 2017. In response, I'm interested in how fared. Being a Republican and an avid Trump supporter, I would think that you would like to crow a bit about how things worked out hugely for your family.

Lastly, I should point out I still had to go through the details of itemizing my deductions for my state tax return, so all the nonsense about saving me time and effort by just taking the new standard deduction is just BS.
techno900

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler said:
Quote:
techno900, it's clear to me that you are avoiding sharing any information about your overall tax savings in 2018. Why is that?

It's no one's business but mine. I saved money with Trump's tax plan - PERIOD.
vientomas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
swchandler said:
Quote:

I did not. PERIOD!
mac

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
swchandler said:
Quote:

And the next generation will pay the tab. Okay boomer.
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It's no one's business but mine. I saved money with Trump's tax plan - PERIOD."

Wow, a little bit of attitude. Maybe reasonable candor is too much.

Still though, you seemingly benefitted from Trump's tax cut fiasco in some way. I guess it will remain a mystery of sorts, much like everything about Trump's tax returns.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 63, 64, 65  Next
Page 39 of 65

Jump to: