myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Impeachment countdown..... or 25th amendment...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
This is SO typical....

FOX News skipped showing the impeachment trial. Instead, they chose to air their commentators? For those that get your news from FOX, how can you claim to be impartial or informed?

Absolutely nothing new....The dems plan was to pound the same message over and over throughout the day with hope of catching a great soundbite for the short time viewer...It's a joke, is going nowhere and will forever tarnish the process of impeachment......shameful..

"Tarnish the process of impeachment."..that's rich, little fella.
In 1998, the looney's impeached a popular president for a BJ , and a lie about said BJ.

100% partisan.....that's a problem, and yes it will go down in history as a grave mistake....shameful!!!

It's not a problem, its reality. That's our system today, a binary choice... No bipartisan players...They all get primaried out...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
This is SO typical....

FOX News skipped showing the impeachment trial. Instead, they chose to air their commentators? For those that get your news from FOX, how can you claim to be impartial or informed?

Absolutely nothing new....The dems plan was to pound the same message over and over throughout the day with hope of catching a great soundbite for the short time viewer...It's a joke, is going nowhere and will forever tarnish the process of impeachment......shameful..

"Tarnish the process of impeachment."..that's rich, little fella.
In 1998, the looney's impeached a popular president for a BJ , and a lie about said BJ.

100% partisan.....that's a problem, and yes it will go down in history as a grave mistake....shameful!!!

It's not a problem, its reality. That's our system today, a binary choice... No bipartisan players...They all get primaried out...

Wrong on all counts....and yes it was bi-partisan...AGAINST!!!!!!!!!!!
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
LHDR wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
This is SO typical... FOX News skipped showing the impeachment trial. ..

It's a joke, is going nowhere and will forever tarnish the process of impeachment.... shameful..

Sure, it's going nowhere (which is fine even though Trump's corruption is crystal clear). But impeachment will hopefully serve as a warning to future presidents to limit their abuse of power and obstruction of justice.

Crystal Clear for who???......not one republican vote, and several defectors for the dems....
Funny how the dems keep screaming it's crystal clear but now they need more witnesses because they failed to convince anyone but the ill-informed and hyper partisan..

Just remember the theme song........I heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend you were messing around...

Laughable!!!!!!....It would have been
thrown out of a court of law in two seconds..

in court trump would have been deposed under oath and all his people would to you moron and all materials requested would have been turned over for start... but just what is presented in a normal court guilty... he is not allowed to attack the prosecutors as a defence. hahahaha

so many republicans have said they would have impeached trump... former elected to heads of the party to other administrations. hahahahahahah

nw30

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
You're really jumping to conclusions there, sport... Don't hurt yourself.

Seriously!!!! what do you need? a smoking gun and 14 camera angles? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

If NW is right, then it will play out in the courts... Until then I will wait. Similar to my stance on your hyped up forecast which has yet to materialize. As I stated before, I focus on the data, leave the commentary to experts like yourself. NW's link has a little word in the title: opinion.
Dude it's not me, it's the inspector general.
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/fbi-abuses-domestic-surveillance-trump-campaign-eerily-echo-red-scare-ncna1113696
But if you insist on glomming onto the word "opinion", I will as well, along with the IG, no problem.
techno900

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggs said:
Quote:
Of course....to Fox Viewers. They don't want to watch the actual event or the news...they'd rather have some spicy talking head tell them whats going on....

I'm the exact opposite.. I don't want some knuckleheads interpretation, just give me the data, and I'll figure it out.

I guess you have it down pretty well by now after hearing the same thing a hundred times. When they speak, they can stretch five minutes of meaningful material into 30 minutes of blabber. For me, it gets really old very fast. And I don't watch Fox News - I have antenna TV.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
You're really jumping to conclusions there, sport... Don't hurt yourself.

Seriously!!!! what do you need? a smoking gun and 14 camera angles? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

If NW is right, then it will play out in the courts... Until then I will wait. Similar to my stance on your hyped up forecast which has yet to materialize. As I stated before, I focus on the data, leave the commentary to experts like yourself. NW's link has a little word in the title: opinion.
Dude it's not me, it's the inspector general.
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/fbi-abuses-domestic-surveillance-trump-campaign-eerily-echo-red-scare-ncna1113696
But if you insist on glomming onto the word "opinion", I will as well, along with the IG, no problem.

Your link is an opinion piece, and the IG report has resulted in zero criminal charges...zero...like Matty's IQ.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must want the magic Christian really bad.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
This is SO typical....

nope you moron, it was to make the right wingers in the senate hear the evidence for the first time ever.... repukes/deplorables some or maybe majority said they would not listen to the evidence in essense a long time ago. here they have to.

as as pointed out your hypocaracy of tarnishing via clinton you moron, still no right winger on this forum has been able to justify that hate.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
boggs said:
Quote:
Of course....to Fox Viewers. They don't want to watch the actual event or the news...they'd rather have some spicy talking head tell them whats going on....

I'm the exact opposite.. I don't want some knuckleheads interpretation, just give me the data, and I'll figure it out.

I guess you have it down pretty well by now after hearing the same thing a hundred times. When they speak, they can stretch five minutes of meaningful material into 30 minutes of blabber. For me, it gets really old very fast. And I don't watch Fox News - I have antenna TV.

ooooh old school.... we knew you had a foil hat and antennae up your arse a long time ago. you act like you are about 200 years old...

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Carter Page now basically has a green light to sue the crap out of all those involved in his illegal surveillance by the FBI. Abuse of his civil rights, defamation of his character, just for starters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FBI abuses in domestic surveillance of the Trump campaign eerily echo Red Scare raids

This is one of the main things that got this entire "Trump needs to be impeached" ball rolling. This is also interfering with our elections by Comey, Brennan, Clapper, and their boss. Not really all that different than the same interference that's currently going on with this phony impeachment.
It's falling apart, history will look back on these days as a very dark period in our history.

no moron it was Carter page bragging to a assistant ambassuidor to australia he had access to illegally gotten DNC hacked emails to interfere with the election from his comrads the russians who were paying him.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/us/politics/how-fbi-russia-investigation-began-george-papadopoulos.html

Quote:
WASHINGTON — During a night of heavy drinking at an upscale London bar in May 2016, George Papadopoulos, a young foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, made a startling revelation to Australia’s top diplomat in Britain: Russia had political dirt on Hillary Clinton.

About three weeks earlier, Mr. Papadopoulos had been told that Moscow had thousands of emails that would embarrass Mrs. Clinton, apparently stolen in an effort to try to damage her campaign.

Exactly how much Mr. Papadopoulos said that night at the Kensington Wine Rooms with the Australian, Alexander Downer, is unclear. But two months later, when leaked Democratic emails began appearing online, Australian officials passed the information about Mr. Papadopoulos to their American counterparts, according to four current and former American and foreign officials with direct knowledge of the Australians’ role.

The hacking and the revelation that a member of the Trump campaign may have had inside information about it were driving factors that led the F.B.I. to open an investigation in July 2016 into Russia’s attempts to disrupt the election and whether any of President Trump’s associates conspired.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63, 64, 65  Next
Page 50 of 65

Jump to: