myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
a message for the right wingers... who hate immigrants
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:20 pm    Post subject: a message for the right wingers... who hate immigrants Reply with quote

https://youtu.be/ImgW2GVC-hE

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ImgW2GVC-hE

Published on Feb 5, 2013
Quote:

"A Native American man criticized protesters at an Arizona rally against illegal immigration, calling them the real "illegals" for invading his country and killing Native Americans when Europeans first settled on US soil.

"You're all fucking illegal. You're all illegal," the Native American man yelled at the protesters, who had gathered in Tuscon, Arizona to demonstrate their opposition to illegal immigration by Central and South Americans.

nw30

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just another hard core liberal, Dean, trying to change the language, typical worn out liberal move.
Nobody said or wrote "anti-immigration", only you implied it.
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can imagine an American buffalo yelling at that 'native' Indian, 'F... off to where you came from, and leave us in peace. We were here long before you!'

(Perhaps we should have our houses knocked down. I'm sure those industrious peace loving ants have a prior moral claim to the land.)
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
I can imagine an American buffalo yelling at that 'native' Indian, 'F... off to where you came from, and leave us in peace. We were here long before you!'

(Perhaps we should have our houses knocked down. I'm sure those industrious peace loving ants have a prior moral claim to the land.)

That is one of the stupidest comments by you I have seen.. Just plain Trump like hate embedded in your pores I see.

I see you are an animal rights fanatic finatic. Never seen a right winger party platform like that. Oh thats right right wingers are entitled pussy grabbers...

GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astounding.

Quote - 'Just plain Trump like hate embedded in your pores.' stated by a person like you, with no recognition of irony!

Carry on screeching. (But I suggest you leave so called character assessment to those who are qualified!)
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
Astounding.

Quote - 'Just plain Trump like hate embedded in your pores.' stated by a person like you, with no recognition of irony!

Carry on screeching. (But I suggest you leave so called character assessment to those who are qualified!)

I am just pointing out your own words as right wingers do with no facts or logic in their arguments.....

So you love and supoort the little pussy grabber types I see...

Ya I can say I have no problem saying I am a hater of KKK, Nazi, Putin, Pol Pot, and more types. and you as we note are a huge fan of that type of entitled pussy grabbers...

GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'And you as we note are a huge fan of that type of entitled pussy grabbers.' - 'So you love and support the little pussy grabber types.'

Aside from your clear fascination with 'pussy grabbing' I'm at a clear loss to understand how you have reached such a conclusion? It surely must be because I claim to be a conservative, with a small c. (You know, a simplistic dastardly viscious black hat wearer.)

But I promise to behave myself when I set off on holiday on monday. No choice anyway since I'll be solo kayaking and camping in the wilds, cut off from all human contact. (I hope!) (And, I haven't got toothache this time - rather difficult anyway since they're nearly all false now!)
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
'And you as we note are a huge fan of that type of entitled pussy grabbers.' - 'So you love and support the little pussy grabber types.'

Aside from your clear fascination with 'pussy grabbing' I'm at a clear loss to understand how you have reached such a conclusion? It surely must be because I claim to be a conservative, with a small c. (You know, a simplistic dastardly viscious black hat wearer.)

But I promise to behave myself when I set off on holiday on monday. No choice anyway since I'll be solo kayaking and camping in the wilds, cut off from all human contact. (I hope!) (And, I haven't got toothache this time - rather difficult anyway since they're nearly all false now!)

have a great trip, and may no further mouth-rot attack you on your trip...

isobars

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have yet to meet any right wingers who hate (law-abiding) immigrants. It's behavior, not genetics or nationality, that matters. That's why calling Trump's immigration policies "bigoted" or "racist" is so damned stupid, misinformed, and/or dishonest.
techno900

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The left is big on the HATE word, because it's their fall back word when nothing else rational will work.

I have no disdain or hate for LEGAL or even illegal immigrants. However, I am deeply concerned that with the limited control on who enters our country, we are moving toward more government dependency and money syphoning by the illegals and refugees. There will always be turmoil around the globe, and we simply can't continue be a refuge for everyone that is looking for help. Strict limits need to be set. Heartless - no, just practical.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: