myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Hillary will challenge legitimacy of election!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Your candidate for president is so classy.

Steve, you're good you....I don't need to peruse the BS righty wingnut sites when you and NW bring the BS to me!!!

Fake news? We're getting it from both sides. Although, I wouldn't put it past her.

what a delusional false equivalency. How low or stupid are you.

Clintons, geeeee 60 million spent with two independent councils and about 100 right-wing witch hunts in Congress. And you think she is dishonest yet not one part was found by a single grand jury to be untruthful by her.

Now Trump has been found guilty of racial crimes to defrauding hundreds to thousands of people. And he is honest to your mind.

fake news false equivalency, we have learned your leader is Putin and you even quote his hate of america in his honor you little Nazi rusisan benedict arnold.

Go grab some pussy without consent night for you right wingers. Now that is moral clarity. Clinton forced him to say that years ago. He is under her control. She also forced him to beat and rape his wife before, thats right his attorney claims you can not rape your own wife is his defence.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
real-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
I hope so! And I also hope she runs again, please run again, and again, and again!
People who didn't like her were accused of misogyny, but she complained about husbands talking their wives out of voting for her, and now she going after Putin for manspreading. Please run again!
Interesting side note~
http://time.com/4949414/hillary-clinton-vladimir-putin-manspreading/

By the way, there is already a Hillary thread, but that's right, you have to set yourself apart from all the others in weird ways.
By any chance are you a Scientologist?

I think the voting is done, it would be She is the rightful president. Not only did she have more votes but she did not enlist an enemy of the state (begging the enemy of the state to help and break american laws) and she did NOT have treason committed by her or her top people..... And she did not attempt to cover up treasonous acts with lies and intentional mis-statements. hahahahaha

Yeah okay, whatever, but back to my question, are you a Scientologist?

when did you stop being a sociopath or sociopath suppoter?

techno900

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baja said:
Quote:
Now Trump has been found guilty of racial crimes

And what court was it that found Trump guilty of racial crimes?
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
Baja said:
Quote:

And what court was it that found Trump guilty of racial crimes?

for having his employees put in essence Nigger ie Colored coded on the front of the application "C" for rent apartment in Trumps sugar daddy's rentals that he was in charge of. And he continued to again not follow the ordered agreement resulting in another case against them that they ultimately paid 40k to settle.

You do not enter into a consent agreement when you are rich over this unless you were guilty when you were countersuing for 100 million... then in another case, a group pay 40k penalty when you claim it was a frivolous lawsuit.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/another-housing-discrimination-lawsuit-donald-trump/

http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-report-trump-housing-discrimination-2017-2

Quote:
A civil-rights lawsuit brought by the Justice Department against Donald Trump and his father Fred Trump in 1973 claimed that African-Americans and Puerto Ricans were prevented from renting apartments from Trump.

The heavily redacted records of dozens of tenants and employees of Trump Management Company provided an overwhelming amount of information on the matter, however, one statement from a rental supervisor stood out:

"I asked Fred Trump what his policy was regarding minorities and he said it was absolutely against the law to discriminate. At a later time ... Fred Trump told me not to rent to blacks. He also wanted me to get rid of the blacks that were in the building by telling them cheap housing was available for them at only $500 down payment, which Trump would offer to pay himself. Trump didn't tell me where this housing was located."

He also gave this account after a colleague received a black couple's application:

"I thought the black couple would be judged acceptable as tenants based on [employment and weekly salary]. However, [redacted] just told me they're blacks and and that's that. I believe that [redacted] and others working at the rental office used a code on the top of the front page of the application to distinguish blacks from whites."

In a separate report from The Washington Post, the government alleged that Trump employees marked minority applicants with codes, such as “No. 9” or “C” for “colored.”

Quote:
Another interview from a former doorman of a Trump building in Brooklyn provided the following account:

"[Redacted] told me that if a black person came to 2650 Ocean Parkway and inquired about an apartment for rent, and he, that is [redacted] was not there at the time, that I should tell him that the rent was twice as much as it really was, in order that he could not afford the apartment."

nw30

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll ask again for techno, because you didn't answer his question, you just stated charges. You really should be willing to stand behind your claims.
So~
"And what court was it that found Trump guilty of racial crimes?"
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
I'll ask again for techno, because you didn't answer his question, you just stated charges. You really should be willing to stand behind your claims.
So~
"And what court was it that found Trump guilty of racial crimes?"

Low IQ 30 I never said in a court. man are you so friggin IQ challenged. So is he for that matter... you idiots make it up as you go. Again he was guilty of racial crimes... No question about it and twice... or he fights to the death when he is rich.

same with his defrauding hundreds to thousands, i am sure in that one too, same thing no admission i would bet. But again he paid out 10s of millions in that one alone.

How about the illegal workers from Poland where he had his henchmen threatened to have them deported for taking down the building if they continued to complain about no overtime and union benifits and so on.

Last edited by real-human on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
mac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump pleaded no contest and settled the Federal complaint, I do believe. While he may claim, for this and the money laundering settlement, that he didn't admit guilt, that's not really how it works. Nobody settles those kinds of lawsuits if they weren't afraid to litigate them.

Then there is his dad--arrested for rioting in NYC as a Ku Klux Klanner. The turd doesn't fall far from the dog.
techno900

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baja said:
Quote:

It would be helpful if you identified who or what did the "finding" of guilt. I made the outlandish assumption that you meant "court", you know, something with some credibility.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
Baja said:
Quote:

It would be helpful if you identified who or what did the "finding" of guilt. I made the outlandish assumption that you meant "court", you know, something with some credibility.

hmm you are too stupid, again he settled and agreed to no longer racially discriminate and had testimoney/statements on the record by present and former employees that he racially discriminated. do you know how to read? Or are you too stupid. He also agreed to publish his places are for rent to all not just whites to that effect. again you do not publish such a message unless you were found violated and racially being biased. Or are you that stupid? again I do believe you are that stupid and there is no explaining to a KKK racist anything about race, ie a trump grab um by the pussy voter...

he did not ultimately fight it in court and settled but did file a 100 million dollar counter claim on one occasions, the second they paid a fine/penalty. You do not pay a penalty when you a rich kid who can afford 4000 to 5000 lawsuits still threatening females that claim he raped them with lawsuits.

again explaining to a KKK racist Nazi club of trump pussy grabbers anything of what is moral is lost when you get them to open their racist traitorous putin news mouths.

again in one state pew asked if interracial marriage should be illegal (a jailable offense) and about 50% of self identified right wingers said yes. IE the delorables... trump voters the base who love Nazis and KKK carring torches in a symbol of their hatred for americans...

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-robinson-berkeley-free-speech-week-20170922-story.html
Free Speech Week has never been about what its name proclaims, but rather about normalizing hate speech.

nw30

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, it was the court of Dean only, so what is the punishment your honor?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: