myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Hillary will challenge legitimacy of election!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
feuser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:

Fake news? We're getting it from both sides. Although, I wouldn't put it past her.

Sorry, that doesn't cut it.

When you're caught repeating a fabrication or lie in public, the appropriate reaction is to eat humble pie, not point fingers and say "she started it".

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Oh, it was the court of xxxx only, so what is the punishment your honor?

oh the troll, IQ30 pedophile supporter rings in... Have you stopped your pedophile relationships like trump might have, though the recent release by an investigation may show the Russians have much more severe info on the sicko than just the hiring of prostitutes to pee on the bed that the Obamas slept in. Did the KGB get trump to rape some underage girls? That is well within what your heros the KGB would do to control a person.

well, they leveled it $40k and on the first one public humiliation saying he is a racist and broadcast it publicly that he agrees to stop his racist renting MO. I thought those were reasonable for back then.

techno900

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baja said:
Quote:
Now Trump has been found guilty of racial crimes

A bit of a stretch given the story below:

Quote:
Reaching an Agreement “With Prejudice” but Without Claims of Guilt
In spite of Trump’s effort in 1974 to have the suit dismissed, his legal team reached an agreement with the government in June 1975. The suit was described in the agreement as a situation where the Trumps “have failed and neglected to exercise their affirmative and nondelegable duty under the Fair Housing Act… with the result that equal housing opportunity has been denied to substantial numbers of persons.”

The Trumps “vigorously deny said allegations,” the court document states.
The agreement, which laid out the specific terms that the Trumps would have to abide by moving forward, noted that it was “in no way an admission by it of a violation of the prohibition against discrimination.”
The complaint against Fred Trump and Donald Trump was “dismissed against them in their personal capacity, with prejudice.”

But the agreement includes some specific terms that had to be met by the Trumps, including the addition of the words “Equal Housing Opportunity” and the fair housing logo on all of their advertising. Beyond that, the agreement included a page-long description of how they were ordered to insert a monthly ad “at least 3 inches in length” in “a newspaper of general circulation” showing available apartments.

According to an article in The New York Times in June 1975, the day after the agreement was reached, Donald Trump said that the agreement was to their “full satisfaction” because it didn’t have “any requirement that would compel the Trump organization to accept persons on welfare as tenants unless as qualified as any other tenant.”

from ABC news
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
Baja said:
Quote:
Now Trump has been found guilty of racial crimes

A bit of a stretch given the story below:

Quote:
Reaching an Agreement “With Prejudice” but Without Claims of Guilt
In spite of Trump’s effort in 1974 to have the suit dismissed, his legal team reached an agreement with the government in June 1975. The suit was described in the agreement as a situation where the Trumps “have failed and neglected to exercise their affirmative and nondelegable duty under the Fair Housing Act… with the result that equal housing opportunity has been denied to substantial numbers of persons.”

The Trumps “vigorously deny said allegations,” the court document states.
The agreement, which laid out the specific terms that the Trumps would have to abide by moving forward, noted that it was “in no way an admission by it of a violation of the prohibition against discrimination.”
The complaint against Fred Trump and Donald Trump was “dismissed against them in their personal capacity, with prejudice.”

But the agreement includes some specific terms that had to be met by the Trumps, including the addition of the words “Equal Housing Opportunity” and the fair housing logo on all of their advertising. Beyond that, the agreement included a page-long description of how they were ordered to insert a monthly ad “at least 3 inches in length” in “a newspaper of general circulation” showing available apartments.

According to an article in The New York Times in June 1975, the day after the agreement was reached, Donald Trump said that the agreement was to their “full satisfaction” because it didn’t have “any requirement that would compel the Trump organization to accept persons on welfare as tenants unless as qualified as any other tenant.”

from ABC news

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/another-housing-discrimination-lawsuit-donald-trump/

http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-report-trump-housing-discrimination-2017-2

Quote:
Quote:
A civil-rights lawsuit brought by the Justice Department against Donald Trump and his father Fred Trump in 1973 claimed that African-Americans and Puerto Ricans were prevented from renting apartments from Trump.

The heavily redacted records of dozens of tenants and employees of Trump Management Company provided an overwhelming amount of information on the matter, however, one statement from a rental supervisor stood out:

"I asked Fred Trump what his policy was regarding minorities and he said it was absolutely against the law to discriminate. At a later time ... Fred Trump told me not to rent to blacks. He also wanted me to get rid of the blacks that were in the building by telling them cheap housing was available for them at only $500 down payment, which Trump would offer to pay himself. Trump didn't tell me where this housing was located."

He also gave this account after a colleague received a black couple's application:

"I thought the black couple would be judged acceptable as tenants based on [employment and weekly salary]. However, [redacted] just told me they're blacks and and that's that. I believe that [redacted] and others working at the rental office used a code on the top of the front page of the application to distinguish blacks from whites."

In a separate report from The Washington Post, the government alleged that Trump employees marked minority applicants with codes, such as “No. 9” or “C” for “colored.”

Quote:
Quote:
Another interview from a former doorman of a Trump building in Brooklyn provided the following account:

"[Redacted] told me that if a black person came to 2650 Ocean Parkway and inquired about an apartment for rent, and he, that is [redacted] was not there at the time, that I should tell him that the rent was twice as much as it really was, in order that he could not afford the apartment."

feuser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To summarize:

No, not convicted of racist crimes. But known for his biases and unapologetic. His fans love him for exactly that. It is useless to try and persuade them otherwise.

For example: His full page ad to call for reintroduction of the death penalty during the central park five trial in the 1980s - they were later found innocent of the crime and exonerated - is a modern-day call for a lynching in my view yet it is applauded by others.

It worries me that the common baseline for decency is so absolutely lost here, that is is becoming difficult to ever have a conversation about anything other than sail size and mast bends.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

never said convicted... found guilty that he had to enter into an agreement to stop his racist actions.... If found innocent there are no penalties. Had to accept sanctions and penalties. with his money you can fight to the death if you are not guilty.

Similar to his fake university. you do not pay out 25 million or so because your innocent.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

feuser wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:

Fake news? We're getting it from both sides. Although, I wouldn't put it past her.

When you're caught repeating a fabrication or lie in public, the appropriate reaction is to eat humble pie, not point fingers and say "she started it".

I was being clear. I no longer know what is true...from either side.
feuser

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
feuser wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:

I was being clear. I no longer know what is true...from either side.

Just don't be a tool and spread the message before checking it. Yes, there is misinformation everywhere, targeting our tendency to believe what confirms our biases. However, and I believe this is going to become evident in the Facebook case, the voter base trending towards the populist right is specifically and successfully targeted by misinformation. Not just in the last US election, but in the UK, now Germany, a little less so in France.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3715719/Hacker-breaches-computer-Clinton-campaign-uses.html

Clinton campaign's computer system was hacked 'by same group behind DNC email breach', federal officials say
Quote:
Program used by Clinton campaign to analyze voter data was hacked
Campaign said social security numbers, credit card info, and internal systems were not involved in the breach
A federal official involved in investigation named the group Fancy Bear, linked to Russia's military intelligence service, NYTimes reported
CrowdStrike, a California computer security firm called in to help FBI, also said Fancy Bear was responsible for hacking into DNC in April 2016
NSA official suggested the US may be targeting the hackers in return
Obama said Russia was behind the DNC hack, although Putin's press secretary called the allegations 'absurd'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3715719/Hacker-breaches-computer-Clinton-campaign-uses.html#ixzz55jHjbY3I
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: