myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services
 
Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
really, the top whitehouse using private emails and server
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 8120
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:28 am    Post subject: really, the top whitehouse using private emails and server Reply with quote

your kidding right, many of the top Whitehouse staff conducting government business with private emails and potentially public servers?

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/26/politics/white-house-private-email-kushner-trump-bannon-priebus/index.html

Multiple White House officials used private email accounts

Quote:
(CNN)Multiple current and former White House officials have used private email for official administration correspondence, CNN has learned.

At least four top current and former White House officials occasionally used private email in their official capacity as White House officials, sources told CNN. The New York Times reported Monday night that that "at least six" officials used private email to conduct White House business after Politico first reported that Jared Kushner, the President's son-in-law and senior adviser, periodically used a private email account.
The use of private email was a defining issue of the 2016 presidential election, when then-candidate Trump frequently slammed his opponent Hillary Clinton's use of a private server during her time as secretary of state. Several of the emails Clinton sent or received were later determined to be classified by various government agencies, though Clinton had said that none of the emails were marked classified at the time she sent them.
Hillary Clinton's email controversy, explained
Hillary Clinton's email controversy, explained
There was no indication that the White House officials who used personal email maintained their accounts on a private server or that they shared classified information.
Former White House chief of staff Reince Priebus, former chief strategist Steve Bannon and others occasionally used personal email during their time at the White House, two sources with knowledge of the emails told CNN.
Kushner's lawyer Abbe Lowell also confirmed to CNN on Sunday that Kushner occasionally used a private email account for correspondence with fellow administration officials.
"Mr. Kushner uses his White House email address to conduct White House business," Lowell said in a statement. "Fewer than a hundred emails from January through August were either sent to or returned by Mr. Kushner to colleagues in the White House from his personal email account."
Lowell said that the emails on Kushner's private account were "usually forwarded news articles or political commentary and most often occurred when someone initiated the exchange by sending an email to his personal, rather than his White House, address."
White House officials are advised to use their official White House email addresses for official business and though it is not illegal to use personal email, federal law requires all White House records -- including emails -- be preserved.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 8120
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

come on right wingers defend this ....

again the right wing rallies were chanting lock her up and trump even saying it for using her private email server and she was not even in the whithouse. This it the whitehouse using private emails and private servers to do US official business.

How come you idiots who were chanting lock her up are not yelling it for ever single idiot that preached that...

you morally hypocritical sexual pervert supporters.

again the information they sent has not been seen and provided to the FBI to see if they were classified, again in a year or so some could be...

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 8120
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmmm
_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
techno900



Joined: 28 Mar 2001
Posts: 3036

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from Baja's post:
Quote:
At least four top current and former White House officials occasionally used private email in their official capacity as White House officials, sources told CNN. The New York Times reported Monday night that that "at least six" officials used private email to conduct White House business after Politico first reported that Jared Kushner, the President's son-in-law and senior adviser, periodically used a private email account.


One key difference, if you note the words "occasionally used". Hillary exclusively use her personal email account for everything. Is all government business confidential or classified? That's the real issue.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 8120
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
from Baja's post:
Quote:
At least four top current and former White House officials occasionally used private email in their official capacity as White House officials, sources told CNN. The New York Times reported Monday night that that "at least six" officials used private email to conduct White House business after Politico first reported that Jared Kushner, the President's son-in-law and senior adviser, periodically used a private email account.


One key difference, if you note the words "occasionally used". Hillary exclusively use her personal email account for everything. Is all government business confidential or classified? That's the real issue.


link to your lies.....


this will be funny... low-level thinker.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 4770
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a link for you, enjoy.
I'm sure you'll try to come up with some lame bunker logic excuse why this is different.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guess What Kind of Email James Comey Used While Investigating Hillary Clinton's Emails
Come on, take a guess.

By Jack Holmes
Jun 14, 2018

It's important to remember that nothing matters. The Justice Department Inspector General released a report Thursday on that agency's handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation—a chapter of the history books that will prove particularly perplexing to Future Americans—and one finding already sticks out: While conducting official business that included investigating Clinton's use of private email to conduct official business, then-FBI Director James Comey frequently used...private email.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a21527841/james-comey-private-email-hillary-clinton/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wsurfer



Joined: 17 Aug 2000
Posts: 678

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Here's a link for you, enjoy.
I'm sure you'll try to come up with some lame bunker logic excuse why this is different.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guess What Kind of Email James Comey Used While Investigating Hillary Clinton's Emails
Come on, take a guess.

By Jack Holmes
Jun 14, 2018

It's important to remember that nothing matters. The Justice Department Inspector General released a report Thursday on that agency's handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation—a chapter of the history books that will prove particularly perplexing to Future Americans—and one finding already sticks out: While conducting official business that included investigating Clinton's use of private email to conduct official business, then-FBI Director James Comey frequently used...private email.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a21527841/james-comey-private-email-hillary-clinton/


To say this is something new and unique is a farce!!!
I'd rather have a private server (if I trusted my IT guys/gals) than to leave it to Google and/or Yahoo.
Who thinks they don't have everything since 9/11 anyway? It's in the cloud !!!

Bad judgment, yes, illegal I think not. Lock her up material, I don't know ask Manafort!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
real-human



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 8120
Location: on earth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Here's a link for you, enjoy.
I'm sure you'll try to come up with some lame bunker logic excuse why this is different.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guess What Kind of Email James Comey Used While Investigating Hillary Clinton's Emails
Come on, take a guess.

By Jack Holmes
Jun 14, 2018

It's important to remember that nothing matters. The Justice Department Inspector General released a report Thursday on that agency's handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation—a chapter of the history books that will prove particularly perplexing to Future Americans—and one finding already sticks out: While conducting official business that included investigating Clinton's use of private email to conduct official business, then-FBI Director James Comey frequently used...private email.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a21527841/james-comey-private-email-hillary-clinton/


well dumb cluck, did you even pass 6th grade... your link showed commy, and also proved my point. daaa are you as stupid as stupid can be. the other stooge said she only used her personal email server for in essence all government business. Let's see if the other stooge can back up his fake news.

IQ30 did anyone ever hire you for use of your brain or are you a trust fund kid too.

_________________
when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nw30



Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Posts: 4770
Location: The eye of the universe, Cen. Cal. coast

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a pair of responses, gotta love it! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mat-ty



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 4047

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
What a pair of responses, gotta love it! Laughing Laughing Laughing



Comey all but convicted her but then changed the language to soften the blow at the 11th hour. And now has been labeled INSUBORDINATE for his handling of HRC by the IG report.

And these asshat liberals still want to defend her criminal behavior.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

myiW | Weather | Community | Membership | Support | Log in
like us on facebook
© Copyright 1999-2007 WeatherFlow, Inc Contact Us Ad Marketplace

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group