myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Obama's accomplishments
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
At least he wasn't a total dick.

I won the election with Twitter
And with rallies that made people feel bitter
But now that I'm elected
They have not detected
That I'm the biggest bullshitter

Poor wsrfer...best economy in history, and you're afrais.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
At least he wasn't a total dick.

I won the election with Twitter
And with rallies that made people feel bitter
But now that I'm elected
They have not detected
That I'm the biggest bullshitter

Poor wsrfer...best economy in history, and you're afrais.

The best economy started a long time before HE was elected. SAD!!!
Again it's stupefying!!! Spellcheck does work sometimes!!!
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clipped from our local left wing (McClatchey) newspaper's op ed Letters page:

"Nixon “lost” 18 1/2 minutes of tape — and, with Freedom of Press, lost his presidency.

Obama’s secretary of state “lost” 33,000 emails. Obama’s IRS “lost” Lois Learner’s hard drive and emails. Obama’s ATF “lost” track of Fast & Furious firearms. Obama’s Department of Defense “lost” hard-won territory to “JV” ISIS terrorists. Obama’s INS loses track of illegal immigrants in the millions. Obama VA lost care of veterans. Obama “lost” $150 billion to Iran to “stop” its nuclear weapons/missiles program. Obama’ economy lost trillions in national debt, trade deals, etc.

Just revealed that Obama FBI holdovers “lost” track of five months of Strzok/Page text messages on government accounts. In contrast, Trump’s presidency “loses” face with some ill-considered tweets, but his “found” department is working well to reverse Obama administration “lost” blunders."
mac

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clueless. Nixon lost the Presidency because he authorized a break-in on Democratic offices—and then obstructed justice. Trump has obstructed justice. Seems pretty simple.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Clueless. Nixon lost the Presidency because he authorized a break-in on Democratic offices—and then obstructed justice. Trump has obstructed justice. Seems pretty simple.

Trump obstructed justice???? Only in the mind of clueless old liberals.

State some facts nitwit, not tabloid non-sense.
mac

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moron. He bragged about it again by tweet this morning. But you’re one of the fools that would support him if he shot someone in front of the White House.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

"Nixon “lost” 18 1/2 minutes of tape — and, with Freedom of Press, lost his presidency.

Obama’s secretary of state “lost” 33,000 emails. Obama’s IRS “lost” Lois Learner’s hard drive and emails. Obama’s ATF “lost” track of Fast & Furious firearms. Obama’s Department of Defense “lost” hard-won territory to “JV” ISIS terrorists. Obama’s INS loses track of illegal immigrants in the millions. Obama VA lost care of veterans. Obama “lost” $150 billion to Iran to “stop” its nuclear weapons/missiles program. Obama’ economy lost trillions in national debt, trade deals, etc.

Just revealed that Obama FBI holdovers “lost” track of five months of Strzok/Page text messages on government accounts. In contrast, Trump’s presidency “loses” face with some ill-considered tweets, but his “found” department is working well to reverse Obama administration “lost” blunders."

Interesting!

I know his birth certificate was a Trump investigation!
I prefer to remember this!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TIqJ1YCkCg

Can't remember anything so good about the Trumpster so far but maybe he will do, well something memorable some day besides Tweeting!
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Moron. He bragged about it again by tweet this morning. But you’re one of the fools that would support him if he shot someone in front of the White House.

Bragged about what DB?? Still waiting for facts, real facts, not your fantasy of COJ.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
isobars wrote:

Interesting!

Can't remember anything so good about the Trumpster so far but maybe he will do, well something memorable some day besides Tweeting!

First tax reform in 30 years butthole, and the markets have shown their approval. First president ever to actually address the immagration CRISIS this country is facing. Fixing our depleted military . Beat the snort out of ISIS. First president to stand up to China and their raping of America. First president in Decades to bring North Korea to meetings with South Korea and America. And much more.

So hate all you want moron, but even with historical obstruction even from his own party he has got much done.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
isobars wrote:

Interesting!

First tax reform in 30 years butthole, and the markets have shown their approval. First president ever to actually address the immagration CRISIS this country is facing. Fixing our depleted military . Beat the snort out of ISIS. First president to stand up to China and their raping of America. First president in Decades to bring North Korea to meetings with South Korea and America. And much more.

So hate all you want moron, but even with historical obstruction even from his own party he has got much done.

Hmmm. let's see. I got screwed with the tax reform. Market is beginning to fall back after the hype. Address, really? ISIS was on their heels already. China is not raping America, Wall St. is. North Korea is desperate.

Not really hate, more detest. Oh wait a minute maybe I do.
Detest def: abhor, hate, loathe, despise, shrink from, be unable to bear, find intolerable, dislike, disdain, have an aversion to;

Wow, sounds like love. Why don't you see if you can hook him up?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: