myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
What is it about Alabama?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
real-human wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

I'm trying to remember all the democrats who found Robert Byrd unfit for office.

you idiot he grew up with a racist family and later broke the cycle.... He apologized for his former racism. And ended it... where you love to see a black kid beat up by a gang of white-wingers. hahaha you little trust fund racist...

Yeah, I assume Moore grew up enjoying women, and broke the cycle too.

You are an idiot... Moore was an adult enjoyng children...

I had discussed this with a friend of mine that is a psychologist and dealt with the criminal ones like pedophiles, the subject came up about Trump. She said there is way known to mankind to stop pedophiles they never can be stopped. ask any psychologist there is no breaking the cycle of pediophiles... you should know...

Racism is a taught-learned behavior.

Last edited by real-human on Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe how hard some of you are refusing to see, or simply ignoring the myriad of problems with Roy Moore, and I'm not really highlighting his well documented interest in teenage girls. The guy is a bonafide religious wacko that has that has little or no respect for the constitutional separation of church and state in this country.

Being Republicans with a repeatedly professed dedication to the US Constitution, and supposedly for what our founders worked so hard for, I would think that you could see how totally unfit Roy Moore is for the US Senate.

Is having a replacement Republican in the Senate, no matter how crazy and incredibly warped he is, enough to overlook sound principles and good sense?

I can only hope that there are enough sane folks in Alabama to deny Roy Moore a place in the Senate. Yet, having seen the ugly underbelly of some folks in Alabama, I certainly have my doubts.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know whether Roy Moore grabbed ass, but I do know he's pro life, pro baby, pro Christian, pro gun, and won't stand for leftists taking our country over. So yeah, he stinks, but not as bad as Jones.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
real-human wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

I'm trying to remember all the democrats who found Robert Byrd unfit for office.

you idiot he grew up with a racist family and later broke the cycle.... He apologized for his former racism. And ended it... where you love to see a black kid beat up by a gang of white-wingers. hahaha you little trust fund racist...

Yeah, I assume Moore grew up enjoying women, and broke the cycle too.

You are an idiot... Moore was an adult enjoyng children...

I had discussed this with a friend of mine that is a psychologist and dealt with the criminal ones like pedophiles, the subject came up about Trump. She said there is way known to mankind to stop pedophiles they never can be stopped. ask any psychologist there is no breaking the cycle of pedophiles... you should know...

Racism is a taught-learned behavior.

BTW it appears to be another false analogy in another way. Unless you are saying racism is against the law, the way raping 14-year-old children is via more as what a 29-year-old lawyer/prosecutor pedophile....

when Bird was in the KKK and uunfortuately even today being a KKK member is not against the law. I would like to see that change.

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
I don't know whether Roy Moore grabbed ass, but I do know he's pro life, pro baby, pro Christian, pro gun, and won't stand for leftists taking our country over. So yeah, he stinks, but not as bad as Jones.

If you do not know and there are many people claiming including a trump supporter, and it is a fact as an adult he was banned from a mall what more do you need.

and by the way by your definition of pro-life , you are a serial killer and cannot claim by your definition you are not... again you are a serial murderer by your definition.

swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really, what's so bad about Doug Jones? What has he done that makes him so wrong for the US Senate?
mac

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He prosecuted Klan members for murder. That’s as bad as being pro-abortion.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jones ad.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Really, what's so bad about Doug Jones? What has he done that makes him so wrong for the US Senate?

He has a mental disorder known as liberalism.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Jones ad.

nope, that is a roy moore ad... and you are so stupid you can not even figure that out....

right wingers will do anything to suppress the black vote...

even lie every day 4 times to win like trump... even rape children like trump, even vote for a pedophile like trump, even commit treason like trump, and lie about it. Here is what I believe a moore accurate ad is...

Last edited by real-human on Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 20 of 27

Jump to: