myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Politicians and sex
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
nw30 wrote:
I'm actually hoping that Conyers and Franken both keep their seats, it would be like a dark cloud of hypocrisy that will always hang over the heads of the dems as they try to continue to go after Trump for abusing women.
It also helps people like Pelosi, make complete fools of themselves.
So if they're out, good riddance.
If they're in, no problem, they will own the hypocrisy and the voters won't forget. Wink

again...you stray. The Dems don't care, read the news. Nobody is "going after Trump" and I personally want Roy Moore to stay in the race...If Sweet Home Alabama wants him, they should have the right to vote for him. What voters wont forget? People vote for candidates for different reasons, and Minnesota could be in play, but John Conyers seat is not in play. Again, NW you make zero sense.

Of course I don't make sense to you, you are part of the denial shared by your party, which in itself make perfect sense to me.

as Ive stated many times, I don't care, let them resign...I don't care about Moore either...please make a coherent argument ....please.

Whoa, "argument"? Is there a rule here that says you must post arguments only? Please reread the post you are originally responding to, it's only an opinion, and/or a point of view (not caring if they stay or go). Seems to me that you want to argue about it, why, to try to deny my right to my opinion?
Sorry, Homie don't play dat.
So I didn't add to the debate that you've got going on with MG, is that why you said "again..... you stray"? From what,,,,,, that?
Do you really want to talk about "zero sense"?
Sorry, Homie don't play dat either.

I will respond to something in your other post quote above, "Nobody is "going after Trump" ", I can't believe you said that, everyday, all over the media, seriously, and I'm sure you've never heard of the "Resistance 2017", naa, you're right, "nobody is going after Trump".
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why won't Allred let the document be tested for accuracy? Not a peep out of her.

Speaking of another allegation criminal and court records find that she was arrested on February 25, 2010 on the felony charge of criminal possession of a forged instrument and theft by deception. She spent one day in jail and was released on bond.

There is no criminal case against Moore, but maybe Allred and her client.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Why won't Allred let the document be tested for accuracy? Not a peep out of her.

Speaking of another allegation criminal and court records find that she was arrested on February 25, 2010 on the felony charge of criminal possession of a forged instrument and theft by deception. She spent one day in jail and was released on bond.

There is no criminal case against Moore, but maybe Allred and her client.

Why should she. She is the attorney, and let moore file a lawsuit... He said he was, like trump lied and said he was going to. He is a lawyer so he does not even need to hire anyone. Plus the rich right wing will back him. Remember the rich right wing backed Paula Jones for about what 7 years. Clinton left the whitehouse in debt from legal fees. He was the first president to leave the white house with less money. He had no sugar daddy funding him.

again for every political rich dem there are 10-20 right wingers with more money by far. The koch brothers in one day have more sales than all unions combined in political races. And they are the dems single largest contributors. again that is just one right winger, and there are 10 more like the Koch brothers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: