myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
right wing General Flynn convicted...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/how-flynn-s-position-on-turkey-turned-on-a-dime-a-lot-of-dimes-1400676931540?cid=eml_mra_20181218

How Flynn's position on Turkey turned on a dime ...a lot of dimes

Quote:
Rachel Maddow shows how disgraced Trump NSA Mike Flynn changed his position on Turkey, as well as U.S. policy on Turkish issues, when they started paying him, and wonders if Flynn's colleague and Trump transition official Bijan Kian will seriously be the only person charged despite warnings received and apparently ignored by high ranking Trump officials.

nw30

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the judge delays the sentencing, too many things must not be adding up.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:

ya they just released yesterday his partner is a foreign criminal and Flynn was trying to help his partner for big bucks get a person extradited without disclosing the fact he was being paid to have the guy executed.

I would put Flynn in the brigg for life. He tried for money to have a guy killed.

Seems the judge was upset at Flynn in the court. He was upset with his new claim he was tricked and did not know he could not lie to the FBI and as mentioned above.

https://www.msnbc.com/velshi-ruhle/watch/pete-williams-a-bad-day-for-michael-fynn-1401176131591

Pete Williams: A bad day for Michael Fynn
Quote:

A federal judge delays sentencing hearing for ex-Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI last year. Pete Williams says, "This was a bad day for Michael Flynn because both he and the lawyers for Robert Mueller expected a sentence of zero prison time."

https://www.msnbc.com/velshi-ruhle/watch/judge-delays-ex-trump-official-michael-flynn-s-sentencing-1401218627920
Quote:

A federal judge delayed the sentencing for Trump's former national security advisor, Michael Flynn. Judge Emmet Sullivan told Flynn, ‘You sold your country out.' The retired three-star general pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators about his communications with the Russian ambassador during the presidential transition. Flynn is set to return to court in 90 days. NBC’s Julia Ainsley reports.

vientomas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:

You are such a dolt.

At Mr. Flynn’s sentencing hearing in Federal District Court in Washington, Judge Emmet G. Sullivan called Mr. Flynn’s crimes “a very serious offense” and said he was not hiding his “disgust” at what Mr. Flynn had done...

But Judge Sullivan gave Mr. Flynn the option of delaying the sentencing until he had completed his cooperation agreement with federal prosecutors. “I cannot assure that if you proceed today you will not receive a sentence of incarceration,” Judge Sullivan told Mr. Flynn.

After a short recess, Mr. Flynn returned to the courtroom to take the judge up on his offer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/18/us/politics/michael-flynn-sentencing.html
mac

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW is incapable of consulting a credible source--or actually checking anything before he trolls. His most foolish recent post was ignoring the millionaires and billionaires that Trump has appointed, who are stealing everything they can, and calling Comey an "elitist." Comey is an Irish cop. No Ivy League schools.
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac, please, going to an Ivy league college is not a prerequisite for being an elitist, you just have to want to be one and be in a position to where you can act like one, which Jesus, oops I mean Superman, oops I mean Comey is obviously doing. Would you like to shine his shoes while you're sticking up for your elitist hero?

Some cherry picking going on here as to what all the judge has said. Here's another thing he said, “I’ve never taken a guilty plea from somebody who’s not guilty and I don’t intend to start now”. Which is why he kept asking Flynn if he's sure about his stance. And why in the world would the judge say that unless he has some suspicion that the guy’s been forced into it?

Like I said, "too many things must not be adding up"...………… delay.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mac, please, going to an Ivy league college is not a prerequisite for being an elitist, you just have to want to be one and be in a position to where you can act like one, which Jesus, oops I mean Superman, oops I mean Comey is obviously doing. Would you like to shine his shoes while you're sticking up for your elitist hero?

Some cherry picking going on here as to what all the judge has said. Here's another thing he said, “I’ve never taken a guilty plea from somebody who’s not guilty and I don’t intend to start now”. Which is why he kept asking Flynn if he's sure about his stance. And why in the world would the judge say that unless he has some suspicion that the guy’s been forced into it?

You moron, the judge asked the prosecutors if he could have been charged with other crimes and specifically judge asked if with treason and why he was not.

The prosecution said he could have been charged with treason and could still be.

again the judge was pissed at Flynn for his so-called I did not know i could be charged with lying to the FBI. The judge hammered him, he made him specifically say under oath that he did know when he lied to them that it is against the law. He made Flynn say that specifically in court under oath to stop the trump-Infowars-brietbart- fox spins you morons believe.

So my question for you is are you and yours still a liar and saying he did not know.

https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari-melber/watch/ari-melber-michael-flynn-played-himself-in-court-1401498179941

Ari Melber: Michael Flynn played himself in court

Quote:
Former Trump National Security Adviser, Michael Flynn, admitted under oath that he “was aware” lying to the FBI was a crime, after a Federal Judge called him out on a last-minute legal strategy trying to walk back his guilty plea. Despite a recommendation of no jail time by Special Counsel Bob Mueller, the Judge says he may still send him to prison.

mac

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:

You utter idiot—the judge commented that Flynn sold out his country. He was pissed and discgusted. It’s why you hated school and people who are educated. Responsible people actually check facts and give their sources. But you, on the other hand...

Let’s remember, Flynn was fired more than once.

https://www.apnews.com/ce90066b4e20483da79adf21910da0c7

Remember, denier of collusion, that one of the things that Flynn lied about was his contacts with Kislyak, while Obama was still in office, promising relief from sanctions. But you’re on board with team treason. Collusion with Russian oligarch’s—elitists all—is just jake with Trump stooges.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:

You utter idiot—the judge commented that Flynn sold out his country. He was pissed and discgusted. It’s why you hated school and people who are educated. Responsible people actually check facts and give their sources. But you, on the other hand...

Let’s remember, Flynn was fired more than once.

https://www.apnews.com/ce90066b4e20483da79adf21910da0c7

Remember, denier of collusion, that one of the things that Flynn lied about was his contacts with Kislyak, while Obama was still in office, promising relief from sanctions. But you’re on board with team treason. Collusion with Russian oligarch’s—elitists all—is just jake with Trump stooges.

You have to love when old mac goes into has ''you hated school" chant and then misspells a word...…….what a fucking moron Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac thinks I "hated school, and people who are educated", how the fuck would he know? My Bachelor of Science degree couldn't have anything to do with it. It must be me calling Comey an elitist, and then claims that to be an elitist, you'd have to go to an Ivy League college, which is wrong, so why would he say that? There are only 8 I.L. colleges, and U.C. Berkeley ain't one of them, but he admires Jesus, oops, I mean Comey.
So why?
I think mac is jealous, jealous of not being an elitist because he went to Berkeley. Keep trying mac, like I said, you don't have to go to an Ivy League college to be an elitist, you can fake it by being a Berkeley graduate. You should be happy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 3 of 18

Jump to: