myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Merry Christmas everyone!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
I also didn’t think his Treasury Sec would tank the markets( worst XMas ever) today.. He’s outdoing himself daily , a failed presidency and a disaster of a year .

The presidency is doing fine and the year was just fine....Funny the markets have been at HISTORICAL numbers for two years and you twats gave him zero credit, now they sink and it's all his fault....
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
I also didn’t think his Treasury Sec would tank the markets( worst XMas ever) today.. He’s outdoing himself daily , a failed presidency and a disaster of a year .

The presidency is doing fine and the year was just fine....Funny the markets have been at HISTORICAL numbers for two years and you twats gave him zero credit, now they sink and it's all his fault....

MADD-DY the moron, that is because he did nothing to make america great, he gave taxbreaks to the uber rich the greatest handout ever. I call it as it was piss on americans. And it is called repercussions, wagers are not where the trillions in givaways should have been. Jobs leaving the country still when he lied and said it would turn it around. His negotiations have not made a blimp in the economy, GDP has not set records making america great, obama had a much greater impact.

so reality is sinking into the average company, they got their free handout and the growth line that Obama set is now reversing. The trust fund rich just are laughing at the middle class as they have been at the poor forever.

nw30

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Christmas cheer down in the bunker, it must be sad and lonely, sorry.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Just a little perspective .. The worst December in the history of the market and Trumps entire market gain is just about gone .. 2 years in :3% gain , worse than a money market .. And Mnuchin and the Fed tampering is killing confidence ..
I’ve been warning on tariffs all year.. a huge part of the massacre and the dismal forecast is the dramatic slowdown in trade and additional costs associated with tariffs..
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
No Christmas cheer down in the bunker, it must be sad and lonely, sorry.

oh the troll grinch is piping up.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Just a little perspective .. The worst December in the history of the market and Trumps entire market gain is just about gone .. 2 years in :3% gain , worse than a money market .. And Mnuchin and the Fed tampering is killing confidence ..
I’ve been warning on tariffs all year.. a huge part of the massacre and the dismal forecast is the dramatic slowdown in trade and additional costs associated with tariffs..

Trump is crashing the Chinese, by design. If you aren't aware, we are at war with the Chinese, not Syria. China is the big dog that needs to behave. Trump will either win the war or crash the world economy. I'm betting he wins.

PS, I've been 100% in treasuries for a year, until 1 minute before the market closed yesterday. Just tiptoed back in at the close yesterday.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Trump is crashing the Chinese, by design. If you aren't aware, we are at war with the Chinese, not Syria. China is the big dog that needs to behave. Trump will either win the war or crash the world economy. I'm betting he wins.

PS, I've been 100% in treasuries for a year, until 1 minute before the market

closed yesterday. Just tiptoed back in at the close yesterday.

You’re a guru, sitting out the Trump Bear. Good move.

Unfortunately I am aware.. So is just about every equity market on the globe.
I’m also aware of Peter Navarros war on Wall Street which is crushing our investment banks...
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

I’m also aware of Peter Navarros war on Wall Street which is crushing our investment banks...

Market up 1000pts today....LARGEST ONE DAY GAIN EVER.......EVER!!!!!!
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Market up 1000pts today....LARGEST ONE DAY GAIN EVER.......EVER!!!!!!

On my way to the Ferrari dealership tomorrow Morning
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some profit taking today, but with no surprise, who wouldn't after a day like yesterday,,,,,,,,,, if you're a day trader.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: