myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
#releasethememo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only 1 Democrat bothered to read the memo. Sorry guys, this is going to finally blow up in your faces. They already know what's in it, and they're afraid.
LHDR

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, didn't you promise something similar about Benghazi, new incredible revelations of crimes committed by the Obama administration, people going to jail and stuff? That never materialized, or did it in the Republican world of alternative facts?

I'll wait and see what happens but fully expect to be disappointed yet again.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
A memo written by a partisan that is mostly "talking points". What stings is that there will be people like you who will believe it all.

Amazingly disappointing response cobo. But I guess you will dig your heels in and deny the mounting evidence that the Obama administration and the DNC worked in cahoots to not only protect Hillary, but to also hurt Trump. We deserve better, and we deserver the truth. AND WE WILL GET IT.

This was a witch hunt and you fucking know it!! Democrats are scum, and those that protect their actions should be ashamed of themselves.

That I don't get excited by a memo written to keep Trump's base in line? Please. This is a work of fiction designed to distract and divert. What I am disappointed in is that you can't see that because of your hatred for Obama. THAT is amazing.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
coboardhead wrote:
A memo written by a partisan that is mostly "talking points". What stings is that there will be people like you who will believe it all.

Amazingly disappointing response cobo. But I guess you will dig your heels in and deny the mounting evidence that the Obama administration and the DNC worked in cahoots to not only protect Hillary, but to also hurt Trump. We deserve better, and we deserver the truth. AND WE WILL GET IT.

This was a witch hunt and you fucking know it!! Democrats are scum, and those that protect their actions should be ashamed of themselves.

That I don't get excited by a memo written to keep Trump's base in line? Please. This is a work of fiction designed to distract and divert. What I am disappointed in is that you can't see that because of your hatred for Obama. THAT is amazing.

Russia is not our enemy. But America is our enemy. American bureaucrats hacked our duly elected president. Created a false narrative, weaponized the FBI, IRS, and Justice department. This is real treason.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do know this memo is not an official publication of the House committee investigating the Russian election interference. Right? You are aware that politicians from both sides issue "talking points" that are designed to divert or influence. Right?

140 Congressmen? First of all what is your source? Secondly, who cares? The average voter is quite capable of electing idiots at all levels of government.
mac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Isobars and mrgybe, Malibu has never admitted he was wrong when he has been caught in a whopper. He averages about 2 a week. Direct from the sleazy side of conservatism.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee the head of the congressional committee investigating trump was on the trump transition team... daaaa you stupid right wing idiots.... ya no conflict of interest there is there.
LHDR

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say that I find this whole thing illuminating. I looked at the article from MalibuG, and it does sound quite real to me. A FISA memo and congressmen saying these things on twitter. It does seem true and bad and it makes me want to see this "memo".

It is only because MalibuG put it up and I don't see it reported in the real news and I have come to assume that many Republicans in Congress lack common decency and lie that makes me think that this is just made up stuff. Otherwise, I might be fooled, too.

MalibuGuru wrote:
Russia is not our enemy. But America is our enemy. American bureaucrats hacked our duly elected president. Created a false narrative, weaponized the FBI, IRS, and Justice department. This is real treason.

Again, to belief these things without a shred of evidence... And if the evidence never materializes it is not because the whole thing was made up but because the conspiracy to suppress the evidence is even bigger than previously thought.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Friday, Republican lawmakers started publically lobbying Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes to release the memo.

“Earlier this morning, I examined the classified, four-page memo from @HouseIntelComm regarding the FBI, DOJ, and the so-called #RussianCollusion. To put it simply, “WOW.” I joined the call to #ReleaseTheMemo. Americans deserve truth and transparency,” tweeted Rep. Jody Hice (R-GA).

The letter was signed by Steve King, Matt Gaetz, Mark Meadows, Jim Jordan, Andy Biggs, Scott Perry, Ted Yoho, Jody Hice, Louie Gohmert, Barry Loudermilk and Brian Babin, reports Jim Hoft of The Gateway Pundit

According to Fox News contributor Sara Carter, the contents of the memo are so “explosive,” that it could end special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe. Additionally, the memo’s release could lead to the prosecution of top FBI and Justice Department officials, says Carter.
mac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LHDR—Remember that Nunes, the leaker in chief, had to recuse himself from the investigation—but has in fact been working to discredit Mueller, no matter the facts. If you think Nunes is honest there is no hope for you.

With help from the Russkies, Breitbart and Hannity have made the talking points go viral. This will continue; the closer they get to Trump the more of these things are manufactured by the same people that invented “facts” about Benghazi.

People with critical thinking skills consider the credibility of their sources—and look for more credible ones. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/right-wing-demand-releasethememo-endorsed-russian-bots-trolls-n839141
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 2 of 37

Jump to: